Guest huongface

SO THAT'S WHY IT DIDN'T OPEN... i've set my homepage to YOOHOUSE.... Hi aalhl!

HELLO YOOGALS!!! and to the YEH WARRIORS camping here... haaay, after a four hour of sleep I'M BACK -- so what have I missed so far - hmmm gotta back thread....

I have this thread bookmarked too. I better re bookmark it

*achoo!* Yeah I'll add you onto the list of "get well soon" kisses. I think I'm getting sick too.. ;)

wow. seems like more and more pple in yoohouse are trying to be sick so that they could be added onto the "get well soon kisses" list? haha. jk. i fell sick one week ago and in the midst of recovering. so i get a kiss too right? :lol:

anyway, Yoobee, i hope you will get well soon.

tuesdhei, you only slept for 4 hours? i think you are addicted to soompi right now, especially yoohouse!

I've always thought he was good-looking, I've seen him in a number of other dramas before. But his acting moved me the most in Coffee Prince...I'm realling miss watching it already :(....he is a brilliant actor, and I loved his character in Coffee Prince, hot and cute at the same time. ^^

Guest eganlyen

HI YOOGALS! HI pachlex, just want to let u know i'm one of your "kababayans". I'm a little bit upset when i heard he might have a GF, i want him & YEH together. I hope you're right that maybe she's just a friend of our dear GY.

Me too. I'm filipina good to know we have lots pinay here.BTW, check this out :www.gongyoo.com i found another fansclub in china aside from the YOO&I in korea maybe they can help us to push thru our int'l fans club with Sidus.

Guest xjuliephanx

wow. seems like more and more pple in yoohouse are trying to be sick so that they could be added onto the "get well soon kisses" list? haha. jk. i fell sick one week ago and in the midst of recovering. so i get a kiss too right? :lol:

Aigoo! Guess I'll just compile a list of ALL the YooGals... the more girls who are sick, the more he has to soothe us with his get well soon kisses right?...

Guest tuesdhei
are u kidding?why just 4hours sleep?just cant get away from the YOOHouse huh :rolleyes:
OH MY GOD! I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW -- SERIOUSLY THE THREAD IS MOVING SO FAST -- gyehposterdrool.jpgTHEY TOTALLY BOTH LOOK SO HOT HERE!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOOgals and YEHwarrior and to everyone else here on the thread! I'll check back in tomorrow night (in approximately 33 hours... :tears::vicx:) "yay! ill be dead by then!" :tears:
wow. seems like more and more pple in yoohouse are trying to be sick so that they could be added onto the "get well soon kisses" list? haha. jk. i fell sick one week ago and in the midst of recovering. so i get a kiss too right? :lol:anyway, Yoobee, i hope you will get well soon. tuesdhei, you only slept for 4 hours? i think you are addicted to soompi right now, especially yoohouse!
TOTALLY!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: PLUS THE CP WITHDRAWAL :tears:
Me too. I'm filipina good to know we have lots pinay here.BTW, check this out :www.gongyoo.com i found another fansclub in china aside from the YOO&I in korea maybe they can help us to push thru our int'l fans club with Sidus.
hi eganlyen! good to know that you are too especially that you're a YOO fan lover too :w00t:AALHL,that's me alright :D --- i'm not totally a CP addict right?! :o:w00t:

Guest betchay

Hello eganlyen, nice meeting you here, i checked out the site but it was in chinese. Is there an english site for YOO&I?

Aigoo! Guess I'll just compile a list of ALL the YooGals... the more girls who are sick, the more he has to soothe us with his get well soon kisses right?...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OH MY GOD! I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW -- SERIOUSLY THE THREAD IS MOVING SO FAST --

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/tue...posterdrool.jpg

THEY TOTALLY BOTH LOOK SO HOT HERE!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOOgals and YEHwarrior and to everyone else here on the thread!

I LIKE THAT PIC. THE BOTH OF THEM LOOK SO HOT!!

have a great weekend too, tuesdhei and all YOOgals!

Guest iluvyoo2

OH MY GOD! I FEEL SO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW -- SERIOUSLY THE THREAD IS MOVING SO FAST -- :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOOgals and YEHwarrior and to everyone else here on the thread! I'll check back in tomorrow night (in approximately 33 hours... :tears::vicx:) "yay! ill be dead by then!" :tears:TOTALLY!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: PLUS THE CP WITHDRAWAL :tears:hi eganlyen! good to know that you are too especially that you're a YOO fan lover too :w00t:AALHL,that's me alright :D --- i'm not totally a CP addict right?! :o:w00t:

Ya, both of them look so hot and match. :D

I have another PS photo..hehehe

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img380.imageshack.us/img380/741/yoohyehn6.jpg' alt='yoohyehn6.jpg'>

I've always thought he was good-looking, I've seen him in a number of other dramas before. But his acting moved me the most in Coffee Prince...I'm realling miss watching it already :(....he is a brilliant actor, and I loved his character in Coffee Prince, hot and cute at the same time. ^^
Welcome to YooHouse Rainie... Good to hear from you... And thanks for letting us know that you were touched by his acting in Coffee Prince.. Many of us here are still in withdrawal mode I think. he.he..

BTW, check this out :www.gongyoo.com i found another fansclub in china aside from the YOO&I in korea maybe they can help us to push thru our int'l fans club with Sidus.
yes.. I know of www.gongyoo.com since OFD days... I know their admin too.. In fact 2 of them were here in Soompi a while back before CP starts... I guess after that everyone got busy and they didn't return.. but I do see one of them still lurking around.. and I've not been dropping at the site since CP starts too.. he.he.. I was planning to bring the petition to their attention too. Actually their site isn't a fan club too.. it's just a GY site specific for Chinese fans. I'll get back to your PM a bit later ok eganlyen?

Hello eganlyen, nice meeting you here, i checked out the site but it was in chinese. Is there an english site for YOO&I?
no betchay830, there is no English site for YOO&I. The most comperhensive English site that is equivalent to all his Korean sites and the chinese sites is right here in Soompi's YooHouse.. No place else...

tuesdhei and iluvyoo2.. those were nice PS-ed pic of GYEH... drools... :P I guess many people loves this couple too huh?

Guest iluvyoo2

As requested, here are alternative download links:

BTS video (Part 1)

This clip can see more clearly when they hugged. :P

http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...f28f91c_001.wmv

So SWEET. :wub:

credit as labelled

BTS - Ep17 (In toilet) (Part 2)

What they doing? :o :o :o :o http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...6addab5_002.wmv

credit as labeled ,dc

BTS - Having meal together

http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...20070831_01.wmv

Part 3: http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...79ee963_003.wmv

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9353/downloadww0.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit dc

For those unable to download from links above, here the alternative link. (AVI, ~140MB)

(combination for all parts above)

http://pickup.mofile.com/8091413937880155

Credit KDOCN

[20070831]KBS2 Morning News Time - Coffee Prince celebration party + GY Fanmeeting

http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...8ef7c3a_777.wmv

credit : KBS and DC

[20070830]ETN News for Gong Yoo fanmeeting (by Gung7)

http://image.dcinside.com/download.php?id=...ee785e558c6292b

From DCYOO

[20070830]ETN News for Gong Yoo fanmeeting (by Gung7)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ppgf9u

[20070831]KBS2 Morning News Time - Coffee Prince celebration party + GY Fanmeeting

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajtwui

+Edit

oh yeah i just saw that at your multiply ha ha (saw your profile thru gy site) i love that pic! at least that's real -- mine's edited ha ha-- add me btw

Added in multiply. Pls accept.

Guest queeninmycastle

ya, just finished watching BTSC.BABY YOO was so hilarious :D and oh i just love the way how GOOd he can deliver EMO lines.YOO is such a GOOd crier.PROPs for that. :lol:

Guest huongface

Hello, I'm half new to this thread and half lurker. =P My name is Kylie, (going to be) 19 years old. I've been crazy about Gong Yoo since I saw him in My Tutor Friend and I've only just renewed my love for him because of Coffee Prince. Since watching Coffee Prince (and waiting anxiously for subs 17 and the special), I downloaded the majority of this work--S Diary, She's On Duty, SpyGirl, One Fine Day, and Hello My Teacher (aka Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy). All I can say was these past two weeks has been Gong Yoo filled. I'm kind of sad that he's going to the army, but I hope when he comes back, he'll start up making dramas/films again. I wish he toured the U.S. (esp. N.Y.) because I'm not korean and there's probably no chance for me to ever go there as well. Those who were able to go to his tour are soooooo lucky. I can only watch him from my computer screen. ='( Well, just wanted to say hi. =P Toodles~

welcome! welcome! Another girl to the list of adoring gong yoo :D

Guest eganlyen

try to click the english icon on the upperright corner.but only the annoucement can translated into english.

aalhl, is right only here at YOOHOUSE.

Guest pachlex

syMplicitY, thanks... i'm glad i made another person laugh. eheh. :P

WOOT! 2 more pinays! hello betchay830 and eganlyen! :)

aalhl, share all you want... eheh. :P it's for ALL GYEH ADDICTS. so YEHwarriors are definitlely counted. :wub:

xjuliephanx, 12 hours is a long time... hahah and as you have seen, 12 hours is more than enough

time for me to formulate something absolutely crazy! buwahaha. ;p the age thing? yes, yes.

this news gives me a lot of hope for our age range. :wub: oh, and...

...I WANNA BE SICK TOO! SO I CAN GET A KISS FROM GY!!! hahahah :P

iluvyoo2, thanks for the alternative DL links... ^_^

queeninmycastle, in BTSC, my favorite about Tae-in were his stolen kisses...

i love, love, LOVE them all! especially those in the last scene. gah. i'm getting goosebumps. :P:wub:

aalhl, share all you want... eheh. :P it's for ALL GYEH ADDICTS. so YEHwarriors are definitlely counted. :wub:
he.he... I think you saw it over at YEH's thread already huh?! :blush: :blush: