39 minutes ago, angjay said:

@kentangbakar u know i always choose more high profile ladies to star next to him...Son Ye Jin and maybe slightly less high profile...Ha Ji Won...but i know not close to his choice

Somehow I cannot imagine HJW with GY... but she is a solid actress.  Her acting is very aggressive somehow lol

Anyway, SYJ and HJW are both expensive to cast. 

I've not seen all of Yumi's works but I watch her cameo on Cyrano Agency. I feel she is a comfortable actress to watch. I think I would like to see her act in those real-life movie scenarios like a struggling mom or mental patient. I feel she is good portraying in bringing out human vulnerability.

I like Ha Ga-In and Moon Geun Young too.  I feel they both have this artistic aura.... haha

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, angjay said:

@gongi i dont know why jung yumi's roles are all much too decent if i might say. hope she makes a big move, snip her hair short, have roles that make fool of herself like Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste. would like to see a big step forward in her or i think she will have a very nice place in Japanese dramas.

She already cut and have funny hair style before.=) Yumi mostly in movie, that why when she choose to do a drama, a romcom make GY shocked. I think she will stay in movie, unless there is good script. I prefer she in movie than drama actually. 

Ahh her movies are hard to find, or it is me who are cannot find it?. I saw it is not commercial film mostly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gongi said:

Somehow I cannot imagine HJW with GY... but she is a solid actress.  Her acting is very aggressive somehow lol

Anyway, SYJ and HJW are both expensive to cast. 

I've not seen all of Yumi's works but I watch her cameo on Cyrano Agency. I feel she is a comfortable actress to watch. I think I would like to see her act in those real-life movie scenarios like a struggling mom or mental patient. I feel she is good portraying in bringing out human vulnerability.

I like Ha Ga-In and Moon Geun Young too.  I feel they both have this artistic aura.... haha

I agree on that highlighted part.

Ahhh.. Moon Geun Youngg..Moon-Moon...Moon GeunYoung, Moon Chaewon. Lols, we are not that short of lead lady for GY actually. Hehehehe. Han Gain is good too, as far as I remember cause I didnt watch moon-sun.

Question, will GY do saeguk? I like him as Kim Shin Goryeo. He have the aura as General. =)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

I like Yumi too~~ She so sweet. She is easy target for mischievous GY. Bahahahahahahahaha. You know GY like to tease people, he tease Yumi like tomorrow, hahahahaha. Yet he is good sunbae to her.

During The Silenced press con, Yumi have difficulties to answer the question cause of her nervousness. Then GY take charge and said to the press people "Yumi cant really answer the questions since too many flash camera flashing, can you pls tone down"---something like this, I didnt really remember but it is about the flash camera. Then the press people tone down it a little, that when Yumi can continue to answer the question. Such a good sunbae.

Me too, YAI and Yumi is like GY and GHJ. =)

Its ok, we just list out the candidates. =)).

She is very teasable because she reacts to ALL his antics. I think he knows how hard some it is for some of his co-stars. Many of them are really very shy in person. and personally I think he felt some the questions asked are pretty lame too.  It is like he can't wait to get over and go home.. ha ha

I remembered he also praised her also when she spoke well in one of publicity for TTB... saying like, 'Wow, our Yumi has changed." or something like that.

@angjay I heard that she is/will be in a variety series... 
I don't know...GY in carton tee and bermuda,  scratching his nose is still somewhat.... charming? *knocks my head on the wall* 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rsr110796 said:

I'm sorry, I've not finished before

what do you mean? 

58 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I agree on that highlighted part.

Ahhh.. Moon Geun Youngg..Moon-Moon...Moon GeunYoung, Moon Chaewon. Lols, we are not that short of lead lady for GY actually. Hehehehe. Han Gain is good too, as far as I remember cause I didnt watch moon-sun.

Question, will GY do saeguk? I like him as Kim Shin Goryeo. He have the aura as General. =)

I hope so. Goryeo hairstyle suits him! Erm... but he complains about how heavy the armour is.I want another bromance with some smart-richard simmons lines..
I am so greedy! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, gongi said:

She is very teasable because she reacts to ALL his antics. I think he knows how hard some it is for some of his co-stars. Many of them are really very shy in person. and personally I think he felt some the questions asked are pretty lame too.  It is like he can't wait to get over and go home.. ha ha

I remembered he also praised her also when she spoke well in one of publicity for TTB... saying like, 'Wow, our Yumi has changed." or something like that.

@angjay I heard that she is/will be in a variety series... 
I don't know...GY in carton tee and bermuda,  scratching his nose seems is still somewhat.... charming? *knocks my head on the wall* 

I notice that too~~ Hehehe.

Yes, the variety start airing already.

11 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@kentangbakar I would love to see Gong Yoo in a Saeguk drama. I feel like he would fit the role so well. 

yay~~.. me too!!. I dont think he will do it, maybe movie, not drama. Saeguk need a lot of stamina. Especially the martial art scene.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, angjay said:

i would feel pity for JY if she is remembered for portraying human vulnerability. it would be good if she could branch out. in this way will be on par with GY isnt it?

i think she is trying....that is why she goes into variety. 

17 minutes ago, gongi said:

what do you mean? 

I hope so. Goryeo hairstyle suits him! Erm... but he complains about how heavy the armour is.I want another bromance with some richard simmons  lines..
I am so greedy! 

Ikr. Yes, saeguk need more stamina especially the martial art scene. Hope he can have at least 1 movie with saeguk theme. The goryeo part in Goblin is not enough.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gongi said:

what do you mean? 

I hope so. Goryeo hairstyle suits him! Erm... but he complains about how heavy the armour is.I want another bromance with some smart-richard simmons lines..
I am so greedy! 

I meant witty lines here. It auto correct certain "bad" words like smart-aXX.  :tongue:

@2handsintertwined *waves* good to have you back!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nuryl said:

Rather than choosing other actresses for him, I would like to nominate myself as his first option. :flushed:

Ji Chul ssi, what do you think? 

I can be the smart and elegant girl, or do you prefer childish and playful, maybe talkative and clingy or just the sweet and romantic girl? :tongue: 

Woah!  Okay you win. I don't think I am that accommodating.  That's why I am 3s...smart, sexy and single. bwahahhaha

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gongi said:

Woah!  Okay you win. I don't think I am that accommodating.  That's why I am 3s...smart, sexy and single. bwahahhaha

Haha... I wish I can be one of his choices but anyway. :wink: Yeah he cannot accommodate any girl yet too because he hasn't fallen hard enough, that's why he's smart sexy and single LOL

1 hour ago, nuryl said:

Haha... I wish I can be one of his choices but anyway. :wink: Yeah he cannot accommodate any girl yet too because he hasn't fallen hard enough, that's why he's smart sexy and single LOL

After a certain age, you may feel love can be overrated. It can overcome some difficulties but not ALL.  There are some things - cannot fit means cannot.  If you don't believe me, put on your most comfy shoes with a small pebble inside...and then walk in them for 5km. :wink:

Some men are better admired from afar...."because the weather was good, because the weather was bad, and because the weather was good enough." Because it was afar so I could love every moment of it.  he he

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gongi said:

After a certain age, love can be overrated. It can overcome some difficulties but not ALL.  There are some things - cannot fit means cannot.  If you don't believe me, put on your most comfy shoes with a small pebble inside...and then walk in them for 5km. :wink:

Some men are better admired from afar...."because the weather was good, because the weather was bad, and because the weather was good enough." Because it was afar so I could love every moment of it.  he he

As he ages, he develops sense of self-consciousness... he thinks too much and all he needs is someone who can accept who he is but he feels like he's not good enough. But I'd say once he decided to get married, he'll love the girl so much and take care of her for the rest of his life. He's 38 anyway, he would want to be a perfect husband and a perfect dad right away. 

Yeah, I know. It's just a random wish, :) 

I'm sincerely wishing him the best in life... I've never followed threads or anything like that for an actor, and do all the stuffs that I've been doing for him now. It started as a silly wishful thought that one day miracles happen, but the more I try to get to know him, I sincerely hope that he'll become someone whom he wants to be and I also hope that he'll find the best bride for him. :) 

5 minutes ago, gongi said:

@nuryl

To be honest, I still couldn't understand how could it a be called a lesson? Hahaha he barely spoke a sentence. His accent sounds so cute. He's trying to speak with an accent but it didn't really sound that right. He has a cute Konglish: KoreanEnglish. LOL! :D 

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I notice that too~~ Hehehe.

Yes, the variety start airing already.

yay~~.. me too!!. I dont think he will do it, maybe movie, not drama. Saeguk need a lot of stamina. Especially the martial art scene.

Oh. I understand. 

2 hours ago, gongi said:

I meant witty lines here. It auto correct certain "bad" words like smart-aXX.  :tongue:

@2handsintertwined *waves* good to have you back!

@gongi thank you *waves*

• Like 2