Guest aquatears

^ those pics of him are hooooott... *drools* i LOVE tall guys! :D

just saw She's on Duty...he was so gorgeous in that uniform :). and the way he fights! damn, so smooooth.

question though: why are there so many pics of him and kim sun ah together?

*faint* *drool**slips in drool**faints*

OMGSH i lovedd him in gonbbang ~~ its wat made me love himmm ... and now if i see him in nedrama i feel like ripping or smashing the screen and jumping in beside him

and in those pix hes hotttttttttttttttttt

Guest Da Xing Di

i just got my She's on duty DVD and i really need that song which is at the end of the whole movie, at the kissing scene (if i'm not wrong: crazy love by marry-m)...does anyone have it?

oh and these photos are sure hot of Gong Yoo! my fav photo of him is posted up there too, the one where he is on a bed in white shirt...looks so hot and cute~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rain_Prodigy

Wahhhh....last reply is in early January?? *faint* Hello everyone....this is my fast time in this thread...aaaiiisshh but so sad that there is not much information on him here.....really admire his acting in Hello Teacher....I have been repeating the CD so many times i lost count...he is soooo cute!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest .moony.

She's on Duty movie was sooo funny LOL i luv it ^^

and gong yoo is definitely HOT :)

im so glad that he and KDW are friends! luv both of them ^^ n wonbin 2 :D

Hi,

anyone can update more informations about him? Whether he went into army before? any gfs and etc? i found a website in korean about him.. can someone translate the news in english? gongyoo websitewww.gongyoo.net

Any news about him? or anywhere i can download the NG Parts of Biscuit TEacher??

i've seen NG parts of Biscuit Teacher in clubbox.co.kr/lollol101

PM me if you don't have an account [you can use mine] lOl ^^*

hope that helped.

• 2 weeks later...