Lee Dong Wook promises a wild ride in preview for his self-hosted talk show with guests Gong Yoo & Jang Do Yeon

SBS has dropped a lively preview for actor Lee Dong Wook's first ever, solo talk show, 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants To Talk'!

The short, but exciting preview first shows actor Lee Dong Wook entering his talk show studio for his very first recording. He then vows, "Because this show includes my name in the title, I'll do anything," and you can tell he means it by his funny little jig!

Then, the crowd goes wild as Lee Dong Wook's first ever talk show guest emerges - 'Goblin' co-star Gong Yoo! Finally, Lee Dong Wook's co-host Jang Do Yeon joins the fray, but once she gets a glimpse of her first guest, she faints due to Gong Yoo's inexplicable good looks. 

Stay tuned for the premiere of SBS's 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants To Talk', premiering on December 4 at 10 PM KST!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/11/lee-dong-wook-promises-a-wild-ride-in-preview-for-his-self-hosted-talk-show-with-guests-gong-yoo-jang-do-yeon

• Like 2

Jang Do Yeon “Faints” as Soon as She Sees Gong Yoo in Person

That’s definitely how most people would react to meeting Gong Yoo.

bGWHivLR0UeqAY9n9luGdpgv4Q3N7o0c4kdRL8Ka

Lee Dong Wook‘s new talk show teaser has been released where comedian Jang Do Yeon hilarious faints after seeing Gong Yoo.

1QauZRECRYk2wQudwCiWJJTw3cVDtOBiYomD3nAl

Gong Yoo appears in the first episode in order to congratulate him as a friend, and he looks dashing as usual in a checkered jacket and youthful visuals.

Your browser does not support video

But it wasn’t just the viewers who were blinded by Gong Yoo’s presence.

39Iz7YkFFJfUC6nhEfAaL-VKt7cBvYMUeoH4AwEM

Fellow host, Jang Do Yeon was so excited she was unable to contain herself.

PIQVsMsPGOMnOK8GmjxSeZogTBEZ_pKh-IRT9Tg_

When Lee Dong Wook realized this, he made Jang Do Yeon and Gong Yoo stand back-to-back and turn around for a more dramatic encounter.

And when they did meet eyes, Jang Do Yeon showcased the most dramatic faint that made everyone relate.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-reasons-ship-bts-jin-otp/

• Like 1

Watch: Gong Yoo Goes On A Blind Date With A Twist In Teaser For Lee Dong Wook’s Upcoming Talk Show

Watch: Gong Yoo Goes On A Blind Date With A Twist In Teaser For Lee Dong Wook’s Upcoming Talk Show

Nov 29, 2019
by S. Cho

A closer look at Lee Dong Wook’s new talk show has been released!

The show, titled “Because I Want to Talk,” features Lee Dong Wook’s close friend Gong Yoo as the first guest. The clip starts off with the two in the car, as Lee Dong Wook says, “Wow… Jeju Island with you.” Gong Yoo politely bows to the camera, saying, “Thank you producers.” Lee Dong Wook jokingly orders Gong Yoo to blow a kiss, and he complies. Lee Dong Wook comments, “That’s for the preview.”

Once on set for the show, Lee Dong Wook proudly announces his first guest of the show, Gong Yoo, who is met with a huge response from the audience.

The clip jumps to a meeting before the filming, where Lee Dong Wook and other staff members were discussing Gong Yoo and his unique qualities. After doing his fair share of studying Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook looked ready to take on his interview.

During the show, Lee Dong Wook asks Gong Yoo, “Why is the public so crazy about Gong Yoo?” To ease Gong Yoo’s initial embarrassment, Lee Dong Wook encourages him and says that it’s okay, after which Gong Yoo hilariously assumes an arrogant posture. Gong Yoo answers, “Well, [I am] good looking. I make clothes look good. It’s a win-win.”

Fellow show host Jang Do Yeon asks both men, “Have you two ever gone on a blind date?” Gong Yoo excitedly responds, “You’ll set us up on blind dates?” and Jang Do Yeon confirms.

Contrary to everyone’s expectations, the blind date turns out to be with Jang Do Yeon herself. As they pretend to dance, Gong Yoo shyly says “Hello” to her, which she jokingly deflects by saying, “Goodbye.” Once they’re all seated, she asks them, “What if your girlfriend were to go on an overnight trip with her male friend?” Gong Yoo mechanically responds, “The way I think of it, possessing someone is not love,” causing Jang Do Yeon to yawn.

Lee Dong Wook’s talk show hosted alongside Jang Do Yeon premieres on December 4 at 10 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368628wpp/watch-gong-yoo-goes-on-a-blind-date-with-a-twist-in-teaser-for-lee-dong-wooks-upcoming-talk-show

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

f83bf1a74fa04bd38b5cb60777f8fe65.jpeg?s=

November Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from October 29 to November 30.

Lee Young Ae, the star of the new crime thriller “Bring Me Home,” topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 8,046,382. High-ranking phrases in the actress’s keyword analysis included “Bring Me Home,” “age,” and “mom,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “return” and “appear.”

Gong Yoo took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 5,276,458, while Kim Eung Soo followed in third place with a total index of 4,502,991.

Actress Gong Hyo Jin came in at a close fourth with a brand reputation index of 4,309,452, while Lee Jung Jae rounded out the top five with a score of 4,302,448 for November.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ae
  2. Gong Yoo
  3. Kim Eung Soo
  4. Gong Hyo Jin
  5. Lee Jung Jae
  6. Jo Yeo Jeong
  7. Honey Lee
  8. Kwon Sang Woo
  9. Lee Byung Hun
  10. Ma Dong Seok
  11. Jo Jin Woong
  12. Moon So Ri
  13. Ha Jung Woo
  14. Kim Hye Soo
  15. Yoo Jae Myung
  16. Heo Sung Tae
  17. Oh Jung Se
  18. Park Seo Joon
  19. Moon Geun Young
  20. Hyun Bin
  21. Yoon Kye Sang
  22. Jeon Hye Jin
  23. Kim Hee Ae
  24. Lee Sun Gyun
  25. Jang Hyuk
  26. Son Ye Jin
  27. Ryu Jun Yeol
  28. Jang Dong Gun
  29. Kim Hee Won
  30. Kim Nam Gil

Movie-Star-Rankings.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368672wpp/november-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Like 2

17 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

2020 i'm waiting :heart::heart::heart:

Yes,it'll be released on July 2020 i wish it'll be successful like train to busan . I wish it'll exceed 10 m admissions i know i'm greedy but GY & Bo Gum can do it .

GY is no.3 as best movie actor according to survey by MDaily .

• Like 2