Guest hotpepper

what time is the award show any links to see online??? omg i cant wait to see gongyoo and his castmates..........but definitely wanna see him win

Good early Sunday morning from my side.. :)

Hi shalia.. Thank you again for dropping by... wishing you an advanced Happy New Year too and a great year ahead. :) yay! 15 hours to MBC Drama awards.. Let us pray and support YOO no matter if he wins or not.. being nomintated is already a winner... and he will always be No. 1 in our hearts. you are right, for us, no one can replace him.

Good morning nate... mommy is a bit early today.. :)

oC...,did i say i wil do it myself? hahaha...i will write complaint letter under your name! hahaha..."Sincerely yours" Ano.... P.....,Ms. hahaha......

BTW, CP will on air @Ch7 on Sat-Sun starting Feb not Jan! Sureeeeee..e

lol!! nate is so naughty with OC.. haha. ahh.. thanks for the correction. So you Thai YooGals will be spending Valentine with Han Kyul.. <_<

right unnie! if we don't make any mistakes means we do nothing! (i usually encourage my junior colleage when they do sth wrong actually! :P )
yep yep.. that's true nate.. As long as one learn from the mistake they did, that is a step to success, right?

super extremely great excellence award!!! wot the award!!! :P
wot! wot! :w00t:

hahaha...unnie mommy, i want to be the bottle too...
lol!!! There we go again with the bottle.. :lol:

yikes!! you cut YOO into 3 pieces.. LOL!!

i have the same birthday as gong yoo oppa. can you believe it?!!
hello LucKy#1. Welcome to YOOhouse. Congratulations for having the same birthday as baby YOO.. :)

Good evening euchan.

oh GY having a family of his own will be a good thing for him since his at the right age to get married,it would really be nice if there is someone waiting for him after his enlistment and a wedding on his return would probably erase all the hardships he went through on his MS
yes euchan.. that will be really nice and sweet.. You know what? LF was telling me last night about that news that Jang Hyuk will be getting married June 2008 and he will be a daddy Feb 2008? I was really surprised with the news I visited his thread, and all of his fans were really supportive. It turns out that JH has been in relationship for 6 years already and she's 2 yrs older than him.. Hmm.. looks like nowadays Korean men likes older women. :P Hmm.. I wonder what would YOOgals reaction be if baby YOO does that? For me, I think I will be shocked.. but I will be truly happy for him. :wub:

they are all cute but GY stands out the most, well what can I say im bias

but I need to hunt the cameraman coz he only focus the camera to GY for a short time only

haha.. I think that time they are not paying much attention on baby YOO yet.. if that event was after CP, I'm sure the camera will focus on him.. lol!!

that kiss is really unforgettable especially those lines, but I think GY’s acting skills added made those scene memorable and real
I will never forget his look and emotion in that scene.. it's just so beautiful.

hi jinkzz.. thank you for dropping by with YOOshops again... get well soon... *hugs*

hello hotpepper.

what time is the award show any links to see online???
you can find some MBC's links here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1065

viewimagezd3.gifviewimageoc2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

2nd part

++ Edit:

04-Mar-2005 ETN Inside Story 001 002 003 (BTS of a photoshoot session)

Download: 001 002

Yoopinays make sure GY’s hair stylist won’t enlist himself on the 14th

Wah his taking advantage of our Yoo

thanx again mommy

so good that CP is invading Asian market,so by the time GY comes back there will be more fans welcoming him

Angelie!!!!

You are like the coolest mom I know?!?! YOU ROCK!!! :D

it looks like I have a new foster sister here ha ha

Hello all Yoogal..everyone very excited about MBC award now...2 more days to go!!!

My order status in yesasia now was shipped on 19 Dec..but until today still no receive it..don't tell me it missing.. :tears:

yeah yeah, I have same thought...his attendance means something? :P :P

yup very excited I just hope I can watch it live online

LF I’ll pray that your calendar would arrive before the new year,but oh its already the 29th now,just don’t loose hope my dear

Is that about the secret again?but I hope that something means he’s going to win

But YOO&I membership is free, right?? I didn't pay anything.:P

I received the email from YOO&I , regarding farewell fans meet...how nice if I at Korea ;) It schedule at 2PM January 06, 2008.. 10,000 won per person..

2000-2007 Gong Yoo CF compilation

http://www.mediafire.com/?3hyxmm1g1dm

Screen cap of Japan fanclub, "I LIKE YOO" pictorial..:P

Source from YOO&I, but I just noticed that post been deleted in YOO&I.. :phew: Luckily I saw it and saved it first..hehe

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6361/56937270qv6.jpg

++Edit

I think this one is new..:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9hg1vakl2ld

you’re a certified member of Yoo & I?

Go girl and book your ticket to Korea

Thanx for these goodies LF

chinkymars.. thank you for the compliment.. so I just became mommy for another Yoogal? :D

ha ha another sister for me

thanx Jinkzz hope yoo get well soon

take a lot of Yoomedicine to re-charge your Yoo-energy

Well, I'm sure many people agree now with the fact that baby YOO is a good actor.. those who are against it obviously doesn't or refused to pay attention to him and what he have been doing all these years.. many actors are lucky to make a hit as soon as they start work.. but for baby YOO he had come a long way... So I hope this year will be his lucky year...

hello there euchan... happy to see that you are back to normal posting mode.. :) yeah.. I hope Japan club give a reply even if the reply is No.. I wish I'm a Japanese too... sigh.... haha. . baby YOO wearing a sack! he would be the center of attention that night.. lol!!! The coffee shop, not sure if the owner lives there.

yup im one of those people who agree to that fact and I’m praying for him to win

yup trying to make up with my laziness, but with the holidays its really hard to catch up with yoo all,I just do hope the answer would be YES

that's true euchan.. winning an award does need a good timing and luck. and I agree too that it's better to loose to a much deserving actor than winning because there are no competitors. Well, he already won an acting award last year.. not sure if there is any such award this year.. so we'll see.. even if there is, they will probably give it to another person this year. so I'm still crossing fingers for him to bag the EXCELLENCE award.. ;) Or even better, I don't want him to share with with other actors like it used to be.. :) selfish huh? hehe.

nope your not coz don’t want him to share an award with others as well,its better for him to own the stage just for once

don't worry euchan.. mommy will keep spoiling you all... slowly. .haha.. and talking about not doing things properly.. yeah.. most of the time when someone we admire doesn't take things seriously, we tend to get dissapointed someway... but that seems doesn't happen with baby YOO.. we loved him even more when he's like that.. his charm must be really strong to melt our hearts before we can get away with it... lol!! hmm... if I say I don't want to pinch only his cheek, will you be thinking elsewhere again? haha!! I remember I triggered your pervy thoughts a few times already.. I dare not do it again.. LOL!!!

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3842/31634066aq7.th.gif

*** Credit: SidusHQ GY club page ***

Looks like Cantata poster and calendar postcards..

oh thank yoo mommy especially right now that yoo gain another daughter in the thread

yeah to be honest every time he sings right now I’m so wishing for him to make a mistake or for him to forget his lyrics so I can hear his signature laugh, yup yoo shouldn’t dare to trigger my pervy thoughts ha ha

thanx for all the goodies try to save them in my flashdrive for now

hi euchan.. you are still here?

Yoopinays make sure GY’s hair stylist won’t enlist himself on the 14th

Wah his taking advantage of our Yoo

huh? did his hair stylist taking advantage of YOO? I only see his girl assistant taking advantage.. lol!! anyway, I've always envy that girl.. she seems to be around baby YOO ever since S-Diary days.

Is that about the secret again?but I hope that something means he’s going to win
hahah.. lol!! no.. no more secret.. we are just hoping that his attendance means he's gonna win something.. or maybe he will be one of the award presenter? :P or maybe he's gonna do a performance?

yup im one of those people who agree to that fact and I’m praying for him to win
yep.. we all praying for him to win.. since he's attending, MBC better give him the award this time.. lol!! But then again, they gave him an award last year but he didn't attend.. :(

nope your not coz don’t want him to share an award with others as well,its better for him to own the stage just for once
you think so too huh? I thought I was being bias.. :P

oh thank yoo mommy especially right now that yoo gain another daughter in the thread

yeah to be honest every time he sings right now I’m so wishing for him to make a mistake or for him to forget his lyrics so I can hear his signature laugh, yup yoo shouldn’t dare to trigger my pervy thoughts ha ha

haha.. me too.. now I'm looking forward to his fans meet, wanting to see him make a mistake with that killer smile and his signature laugh. haha.. I've learnt my lesson euchan.. but who knows I might want to tease you by triggering your pervy thoughts.. hehe.. and no problem with all the goodies.. :) Anyway, I don't think there will be much goodies from me today because we gonna be flooded with pic spam from the drama awards (I hope)... YAY!!

Mommy im still here but doing my replies in MS word so i have a copy,then notice that i quote an image so i already edited it

now for the 3rd part of my reply

my chan..... gosh.... we can't seem to make it here at the same time..... hopefully we'll all be here on weekends after the holidays! why not on the awards night, btw so we could all cheer for YOO; the problem is the time difference that we all have.....

Have a nice weekend my chan!

yup because of our time difference and the holidays and maybe because we’re both ghosting every time we visit the house, hopefully I can watch it tomorrow, already ask my mom that I will stay in my room tomorrow and not to disturb me coz im going to watch something VERY IMPORTANT online ha ha I hope it will work tomorrow coz I’ve done all my chores today so they will let me pass on this one

Good afternoon everyone.

Here's the article translation for Esquire 2006. Wow!! this writer really impress me.. He's really a good writer. Very well written and makes me cry in the end again... :tears:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8914/6d...51467ma7.th.jpg

Esquire – One Fine Day

That person is very special, you only need to take one look at that person and he’ll be etched in your mind, that sort of person.

No matter what kind of question you ask him, he will always think for a while before answering, whether it’s a serious question or a joke, he will intently listen with a quiet countenance. This admirable attitude that he has, makes me marvel and feel that this guy is a special person. Living in a disorderly world such as ours, there are times when we are asked questions that require careful consideration before we reply, but there usually is a tendency to impulsively answer without much thought when replying to such questions, which almost always eventually leads to a lot of regretful situations in the end

he said his motto is not to do anything he would regret. “Life should be lived in the midst of regrets. It is because of the word ‘regret’ that it is necessary for the word ‘mistake’ to exist, the experience of making mistakes makes life more interesting. If everything is perfect, is there any need to take risks? Is his life then but a series of mistakes, a young man with only 28 years of age, we now have the image of “Gong Yoo”, presumably an observer of people, he appears to watch them as they make mistakes and vicariously absorb the lessons learned.

In his young age to have an attitude and a perspective in life like that GY is truly admirable and special

The star for the moment, may be forgotten by the time the sun has set, maybe it is because of this fact that he exhibits no urgency but displays a steadfast attitude towards his career, the relationship between GY and the audience, is possibly the same as the relationship between him and me, which expressed in words, requires a slow and gradual appreciation of each other

The unperturbed manner of this man faced with a lot of questions from others, calmly touches his head, seemingly deep in thought in search of an answer is a picture of the serenity that what this world of ours needs. We are lucky to have the privilege of slowly witnessing his progress, and the relationship between Korea’s actors and the audience will continue to grow.

I admire this writer for the opportunity he had in interviewing GY and yes we are very lucky to witness GY’s maturity in his acting career as well on his real life

“Have you seen ‘Unfaithful’ ?, I want to do that kind of sad love hate process …. I want to try to do everything that there is to be done”. One fine day’s Gong Yoo.

gosh the movie unfaithful truly etched in his mind, maybe it has some kind of relevance to him since he also want older women in a relationship ,though I must say the movie is really impressive as well

mommy and ariesw thank yoo so much for sharing and translating this beautiful article

they only accept Korean people to join the fanclub???

Today news about GY 1000++ fansmeeting tickets sold out within 33 seconds!!!!!!!

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月29日14:15 转新浪娱乐

this only proves that GY already establish himself as an actor

Hi everyone

I very happy today as I got my Coffee Prince Cup and Poster

As today at Bugis Junction in Singapore having Coffee Prince promotion as it will be showing in SIN on 31Dec07 Monday 10pm.

Here are the promotion pictures...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU1.jpg

congratulations for making it to the CP promotion,oh so jealous of yoo

geeshh.... baby YOO is so in love with Cantata bottles.. lol!!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6822/viewimagerd6.jpg

More Singapore's CP Trailer and Promotion clip @ CP Thread.

Trailer 4 - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17425017GM9R2gD

Promo 3 - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1742522Fhs7RhX5

*** Credit: Rebby ***

thanx for the goodies mommy

that bottle again making us jealous

Good early Sunday morning from my side.. :)

Good evening euchan.

yes euchan.. that will be really nice and sweet.. You know what? LF was telling me last night about that news that Jang Hyuk will be getting married June 2008 and he will be a daddy Feb 2008? I was really surprised with the news I visited his thread, and all of his fans were really supportive. It turns out that JH has been in relationship for 6 years already and she's 2 yrs older than him.. Hmm.. looks like nowadays Korean men likes older women. :P Hmm.. I wonder what would YOOgals reaction be if baby YOO does that? For me, I think I will be shocked.. but I will be truly happy for him. :wub:

wow your early me just about to get some sleep

I’ll be shock at first also coz I think that is just a natural reaction,but I guess in the end we will still support him if that’s what make him happy so JH been hiding his relationship for several years now, though I don’t know the guy.if that thing happen to our Yoo I think one of the reason his hiding is relationship is bec he haven’t done his MS yet, coz base on some articles I’ve read before that Korean actors after enlisting themselves in the MS their relationship gone sour and doesn’t ended well and some netizen tries to mock their relationship coz they acknowledge it before fulfilling their duties

haha.. I think that time they are not paying much attention on baby YOO yet.. if that event was after CP, I'm sure the camera will focus on him.. lol!!

I will never forget his look and emotion in that scene.. it's just so beautiful.

you can find some MBC's links here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1065

probably your right, or maybe they just hide GY’s footage for themselves ohh so selfish

yeah who would? those tears hanging on the corner of his eyes wah need to re-watch it again,actually I always play cp on my lappy before I sleep just to hear GY’s voice

thanx for the link,so wishing I could watch it tomorrow

hi euchan.. you are still here?

huh? did his hair stylist taking advantage of YOO? I only see his girl assistant taking advantage.. lol!! anyway, I've always envy that girl.. she seems to be around baby YOO ever since S-Diary days.

hahah.. lol!! no.. no more secret.. we are just hoping that his attendance means he's gonna win something.. or maybe he will be one of the award presenter? :P or maybe he's gonna do a performance?

yes he is taking advantage of our Yoo,keeps on touching his hair eventhough it is already fix

can we send the LB to those two for making us jealous?

ok no more secret but i will surely love the idea of GY performing in the award ceremony

went to YEH thread and saw EH,Eon,Sunki attended and presented in the MBC entertainment award and i've been looking some sign that GY also attended but obviously he didn't,i just hope tomorrow GY will definitely show up for the ceremony

yep.. we all praying for him to win.. since he's attending, MBC better give him the award this time.. lol!! But then again, they gave him an award last year but he didn't attend.. :(

you think so too huh? I thought I was being bias.. :P

haha.. me too.. now I'm looking forward to his fans meet, wanting to see him make a mistake with that killer smile and his signature laugh. haha.. I've learnt my lesson euchan.. but who knows I might want to tease you by triggering your pervy thoughts.. hehe.. and no problem with all the goodies.. :) Anyway, I don't think there will be much goodies from me today because we gonna be flooded with pic spam from the drama awards (I hope)... YAY!!

it would be a major dissapointment for all of us if he is not going tomorrow,i wish he will show up,oh my because of GY im a bit greedy nowadays asking a lot of things to happen

with GY the word bias doesn't exist :lol:

the house being flooded w/ pic spam wow looking forward to that

Good night for now Yoogals and

Have a great weekend everyone

hi again euchan.. You should be getting your sleep now.. I'll be going off after this reply... going out again today.. :)

In his young age to have an attitude and a perspective in life like that GY is truly admirable and special

I admire this writer for the opportunity he had in interviewing GY and yes we are very lucky to witness GY’s maturity in his acting career as well on his real life

No one is comparable to baby YOO.. his parents really brought him up well. awww.. I love him more and more everyday.. :rolleyes:

gosh the movie unfaithful truly etched in his mind, maybe it has some kind of relevance to him since he also want older women in a relationship ,though I must say the movie is really impressive as well
I have not watch Unfaithful, so I'm not sure what the story is about.. but I guess baby YOO wants older women because it somehow gives him a sense of security? like he's being taken care of rather than he taking care of her :unsure: I remember during OFD time, he was asked how he feel working with ladies younger than him.. and he say he was nervous and he was not sure whether he can be a big brother for them because he has always worked with older or more matured partner.

that bottle again making us jealous
haha.. yeah.. the bottle did it again.. lol!!

I’ll be shock at first also coz I think that is just a natural reaction,but I guess in the end we will still support him if that’s what make him happy so JH been hiding his relationship for several years now, though I don’t know the guy.if that thing happen to our Yoo I think one of the reason his hiding is relationship is bec he haven’t done his MS yet, coz base on some articles I’ve read before that Korean actors after enlisting themselves in the MS their relationship gone sour and doesn’t ended well and some netizen tries to mock their relationship coz they acknowledge it before fulfilling their duties
JH is the lead actor from "Thank You". He's also nominated for Excellence Award.. He was performing at the Hanryu Festival too. He just came back from MS last year I think. So, I think your reason for hiding of relationship if any due to MS is logical since it will be tough for the girl to wait for the guy 2 years without seeing him much right?

yes he is taking advantage of our Yoo,keeps on touching his hair eventhough it is already fix

can we send the LB to those two for making us jealous?

lol!! you always like to trigger LB to work huh?

it would be a major dissapointment for all of us if he is not going tomorrow,i wish he will show up,oh my because of GY im a bit greedy nowadays asking a lot of things to happen
well, since his attendance is listed in his schedule, he will surely attend.. if not, we will send LBs to Sidus for wrong info! lol!!

YOOnight euchan... :) Sweet YOOdream. Good weekend to you too..

my faye.. wow! that CP parody.. my goodness.. I don't know I want to laugh or feel gross about it.. lol!! Anyway, YOOnight to you too my faye.

I have a little story to tell regarding the parody. One of my cousins went home to the Philippines to celebrate Christmas there and then dropped by Seoul to watch the concert. This cousin of mine is a huge Big Bang fan and I would say she was responsible for converting me to a YooGal coz after convincing me to watch Coffee Prince; look at me now! So when the parody was done i think during the intermission or fan service whatever they call it- she was like hysterically texting me about it and somehow I imagined myself being there at the venue and then this group suddenly appearing on stage as the CP cast.... i can't wait for her to come home fo pics. In addition, got this from another thread.

G-dragon and TOP of BIG BANG had a surprising kiss scene making the stadium audience go crazy.

On the 28th at 8PM, BIGBANG IS GREAT, a concert, was held at Seoul Olympic Stadium with more than approx five thousand fans.

This day, accompanied with their extraordinary performances, they prepared an event - a parody of the drama 'Coffee Prince' - into Coffee Prince 2, surprising fans.

This film showed their acting skills, with GD and TOP acting as Go Eun Chan and Choi Han Kyul.

The fans immediately went fanatic with jealousy as these two showed the exact same KISS SCENE of Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo.

These two, BOTH MEN, showed a too-real kiss scene causing fans to cheer them on.

Meanwhile, Seungri had taken the act of Han Yoo Ju (girl), whom recieved a HOT round of applause.

credit: msn news.

Hello all Yoogals...Happy weekend everyone

Hi Faye, yeah, all I can do now is waiting the calendar to arrive patiently...hahaha

For the MBC award show time at your time zone, I just use THIS website to convert it

09:40:00 p.m. Sunday December 30, 2007 in Asia/Seoul converts to

04:40:00 a.m. Sunday December 30, 2007 in America/Los_Angeles

Mean you need wakeup at 4.40am morning!! :P

CP Taiwan VideoLand Trailer

http://www.mediafire.com/?fonitjgusfj

Credit loveECEH@我们爱侑惠吧

awww it's like my time to wake up on weekdays - a little bit early :( but it's ok and i'm sure if i'm late someone will post something or the recap at least of the ceremonies. so what time are we lighting up candles and incense? :D btw- did you order a wall calendar or the desktop kind?

Hi everyone

As today at Bugis Junction in Singapore having Coffee Prince promotion as it will be showing in SIN on 31Dec07 Monday 10pm.

Here are the promotion pictures...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU1.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU2.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU3.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU4.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU5.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU8.jpg

and here our babyYoo

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU6.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU7.jpg

and here my CUP

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...20YU/CPCHU9.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...0YU/CPCHU10.jpg

here my POSTER

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...0YU/CPCHU11.jpg

Here my CUP and POSTER

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...0YU/CPCHU12.jpg

edit:

For those who wished me Happy New Year I here wishes you Happy New Year 2008...

And here... I wishes everyone here...(too many people to wish and I really no good in remember name)

Happy 2008 and everyone here will be good health and happy always...

And Most of all.... Let us be here always to wait for babyYoo return on 2009 or 2010....

Happy New Year 2008

ohhhhh Yoobee- wish I was there with you! You lucky girl! I even went to LAX Hilton for the Pacific Media Expo hoping to get some CP souvenirs but all I got was my Faye Gong badge! I'm jealous yet happy at the same time for you. You deserve it coz' i'm sure there was a huge crowd when you went.

And I wish you a prosperous 2008; good health and happiness. Yes.....YooGals will be together waiting for YOO's return whenever!

yup because of our time difference and the holidays and maybe because we’re both ghosting every time we visit the house, hopefully I can watch it tomorrow, already ask my mom that I will stay in my room tomorrow and not to disturb me coz im going to watch something VERY IMPORTANT online ha ha I hope it will work tomorrow coz I’ve done all my chores today so they will let me pass on this one

good girl my chan- i just wish i'd be awake at that time also. hopefully i'd fall asleep early coz i might be too excited and just be up all night only to pass out just when the award ceremony is just starting :lol: it happened many times already in the past when i have to wake up early the next day but can't sleep and then falling asleep an hour before i'm supposed to wake up and not even the alarm clock could wake me up :lol:

good morning yoogals still feeling crappy, slept almost 20 hours yesterday but no improvement :tears: dropping off some fanarts.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j..._orange1002.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...GY_Blue1002.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...rt_GY100980.jpg

good evening neighbor! getwell.gif actually, i hope you're feeling better now! dude you better- we are going to cheer for YOO later....... hey don't forget our prayers and to light up our special incense :lol:

*waves* at hellozkittypink, tipawan007 and 3 anonymous users <_<

Guest orangechocolate

Sunday Morning Kiss.... every YOOgals - woke up myself today 10.00 A.M.^^ cant waiting for 19.30 A.M. (my time) and ummm...thinking abt. what're baby YOO doing now^^?? may b he's preparing suit or tuxedo from laundry ^^??

After i spy on baby YOO'cy a minute ago. He changed cy skin. Ohhhh~ dont tell me, last night he sleepless like

Unnie Echan and My Angel he he he >_<

yoocy20071230_bg.jpg

sr:baby YOO's cy

yoocy20071230_bg_text.jpg

sr:baby YOO's cy

Edit++

haha.. well, if you love baby YOO's you should not miss any of his work.. and OFD is one of the must see.. why OFD the other side of YOO? well, probably because it's the first break through from student role and more like himself. Most of his role before OFD are high school student..

-- and i already plan for Big dating with Seo Gun >__< tomorrow. i wanna go to NZ with Seo Gunnnn~ :lol: (if im not wrong remember that OFD was shooting some eppi. in NZ or AUS ^^??)

haha!! I think YooGals have been jealous of the bottles ever since we saw him kissing it! and now he's starring at the bottle like he's in love.. gah! extremely jealous.. lol!!!

-- not only jealous of the bottles ^^ errrr... i once jealous of a big bear !!

OC, what!?! 12.30 oh..... if i were ur grandma,i will shout in ur ears since 10.00 am Sis! hahaha... thanks in advance for ur report i hope i can catch it all!

-- Hello...Sissy....today...She surprised !! but say still complaint me a little!! why dont you take a dog outside?? and what's going with your ruffy hair ?? :crazy: Goshhh..

oC...,did i say i wil do it myself? hahaha...i will write complaint letter under your name! hahaha..."Sincerely yours" Ano.... P.....,Ms. hahaha......

BTW, CP will on air @Ch7 on Sat-Sun starting Feb not Jan! Sureeeeee..e

So I think i need not to write the letter under your name!!! *hug hug*

-- Thank for re-chcek Sissy ^^ You're the best. and thank you for your friend's kindness!! btw, why invite your friend to join this house too. 555+ may be she'll write something new in her column.

oh my little sister am I really being bias?don’t worry if Nate tries to bully yoo I will also reprimand her,ok feel better now?

-- Hello Unnie Euchan...sissy so nice. she never bully me^^ only me force her to do many thing for baby YOO~ and and....

im just kiddin' :P

Edit++ after i carefully back reading and !!!!

I have not watch Unfaithful, so I'm not sure what the story is about.. but I guess baby YOO wants older women because it somehow gives him a sense of security? like he's being taken care of rather than he taking care of her :unsure: I remember during OFD time, he was asked how he feel working with ladies younger than him.. and he say he was nervous and he was not sure whether he can be a big brother for them because he has always worked with older or more matured partner.

-- what da -___-? baby YOO made me hurt again y_y and you're right ! My angel no need to study psychology555+ why i dont born in 1975 Goshhhh....i would like to know how older women's thought and why she has a sense of security ????

Hey...Fay- Jinkzz are you still here!!

Where is my Twinnie^^?????

Hello Yoogals

Thank you unnie, I will I will kekeke. I hate the winter season.. I get a cold so easy >.<

Jinkzz: OMG, i love your siggie and ava sets! And the art brushes too. Downloaded it hehehe

me, too...always comes down with cold in the winter :angry: ...glad yoo liked them.

I went to Gong Yoo's CY to greet him a Merry Christmas..

and I noticed some of the YooGals greeted him too.. so I decided to come here..

and great everyone a very Merry Christmas!! ^^

hi Aiza...welcome home...good to see yoo back here at the yoohouse.

Good Day to all!

Yay! I've completed the dawn mass. I added GYEH for them to win and GY for his safety

and of course YOOgals for more years of friendship in my wishes... :)

wow! jinkz, your icons are so kyooot! :wub:

Hi Kaye...congrats for completing the early morning mass.

thanks

angelie, queenie, wendyoo, faye, ellie, jinxzz, yehbaby, tangtang, movall, eunchan, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,chippy, kai, sunnie, anne, smilefish, CK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, Ariesw, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee, twinnie, atsigrace, LF...oh gosh, hope i did not forget anyone...TO ALL YOOGALS...merry christmas!

B)

Hi Any...hope your christmas was good...im envious of yoo since you were able to spend christmas in the phils.

Greeting's and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas

Hi Toro...welcome to the yoohouse

Hi My Lovely YooGals....

I just want to wish everybody....Angelie, Val, Anne, Neng, Chippy, Quennie, Nate, AA, Smilefish, lili, My Chan, Ariesw, iluvyoo2, Vicente, Jinkzz, Sally, Faye, OC, DoSomething and all YooGals and also Yoobies...

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I can't post long love note tonight but I want to drop my Christmas present

Hi Lily...thank yoo for sharing your MV...Happy New Year to you

sally, sunnie_chy and shaliachu, welcome to Yoohouse

Hello Merry X' mas and Happy New Year all friends. :blush:

Hi Vicente...Happy New Year to yoo

Jinkzz, Congrats on your 700th posts! You got your 500th posts in our 500th page too, right?

Hi Kai...thanks...that was my 600th post on 600th page

wishing a very merry christmas to the greatest gong yoo fans.

it's only Yoogals ;]

hi love_jesus...welcome home

hi jinkzz.. thank you for more YOO icons.. :)

youre welcome Angelie...thank yoo for all the goodies

thanks yoo also to aries for all the translations

Good morning all Yoogals...

This news about YOO will have farewell fansmeeting on 6th Jan 2008

lucky fans...they will be able to see him one last time before he goes to MS

Hi Yoogals,

I've been a lurker of this thread for awhile, just wanted to say Happy Holidays to yoo all lovely gals~!!!

Also, would yoo gals know where can I find a pic of the gong yoo Japanese calendar 2008(the wall hanging one)? I would like to see what kinda style pics are in there, cuz I am deciding to buy that, or the coffee prince comic book vol 1, what do you guys think....any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much in advance :)

hello msjang...welcome to the yoohouse

Good early morning YOOgals...

wah! another good colorisation work, jinkzz. :) We should post more black and white pic for you.. lol!

thanks Angelie...just couldnt resist doing it when i saw the B/W baby yoo pic

Jinkz unnie,thanks for dropping here. althought i dont celebrate,hope you have a Happy celebrating over there:)

heheheh...i think we had too much fun...we came home sick

hello and good evening neighbor! that is sooooooooooo nice! well, with YOO as the subject; who wouldn't be inspired and come up with something awesome! <_< how are you jinkzz? it seems as if we haven't talked for the longest.... i saw your cake and it looks yummy....tell me- did you like it? :D

hi neighbor Faye...yes, love the cake and so did my whole family.

*Wave* :)

hello goldensun...thanks for the translation and welcome to yoohouse.

Hello all Yoogals!

oh yeah, Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony!!!!!!!

His schedule at SidusHQ

12월 30일 참석

thank yoo for the news LF...great news.

wow more goodies from yoo jinkzz

thank yoo so much

your welcome my chan

im a YOOer ^^

omg i finished watching coffee prince and <333

the intimate scenes were love

and then i watched she's on duty

and i came to the conclusion that he is a really good kisser :D

hello tempohearts...welcome to yoohouse

hi jinkzz.. good to see you home... miss you too... but sad to hear that you are sick.. hopefully you have enough YOOnergy to get back in action... take care and rest well.

thanks Angelie...i hope so too...saving my energy so i can wake up early morning for the mbc awards

Jinkz my dear, warm Christmas eh? Get well soon.

And thank you for those nice goodies.

thanks Val...glad you like the goodies.

NATEDAO & BABY ELLIE... and to everyone online... sorry but i have to go now. my bed is calling me! :lol:

hello Bebe...welcome home

unnie Jinkz, mizz u too!hope you feel better now! and tks for your Baby yoo art i took the first one set my bg now ---> thanks

im getting there...glad you like the fanart...enjoy

Hi everyone

congratulations and welvcome home Yoobee

i have the same birthday as gong yoo oppa. can you believe it?!!

hi lucky...welcome to yoohouse.

good evening neighbor! getwell.gif actually, i hope you're feeling better now! dude you better- we are going to cheer for YOO later....... hey don't forget our prayers and to light up our special incense :lol:

*waves* at hellozkittypink, tipawan007 and 3 anonymous users <_<

hi neighbor Faye...im getting there...thanks

Hi O_C Dale...i'm still here backreading but logging off soon.

thanks yoo SantaLF and Angelie for all the goodies

Guest greensunflower

hi! i'm new here and i just wanted to say how much i love gong yoo!

just finished the coffee prince and i am obsessed with how adorable and charming he was in there. and might i add, gong yoo and yoon eun hye are the best on screen couple. ahh, i just love them and can't get enough of them :) i hope they win the best couple tonight at the mbc awards or go on stage or take pics together. ahh, so excited!

you guys are really awesome in this thread with all the info and pics. i love it!

Guest silentmarj

hi greensunflowerI am also hoping too........

hi yoogals I think everybody are busy today...me too...hehe

hope yoo will win this night! he's not coming right?

Sunday Morning Kiss.... every YOOgals - woke up myself today 10.00 A.M.^^ cant waiting for 19.30 A.M. (my time) and ummm...thinking abt. what're baby YOO doing now^^?? may b he's preparing suit or tuxedo from laundry ^^??

Where is my Twinnie^^?????

hey there OC! yeah we're still here.... i'm just downloading songs and sneaking in and out of here...

who's your twinnie btw?

hi yoogals I think everybody are busy today...me too...hehe

hope yoo will win this night! he's not coming right?

hello marj.... yes i think YooGals are busy prepping for the awards night or for the New Year in other parts of the globe. well- it was reported that YOO is coming! don't forget to say a little prayer for him ok?

Guest queeninmycastle

HELLO GIRLS. :)

oh i see everybody's excited already for tonight...i hope BABY YOO will attend the awarding ceremony tonight.

7 more hours to go YOOGALS...lets start our vigil for our MAN OF THE HOUSE.

artwork146.jpg

artwork147.jpg

Guest silentmarj

hey there OC! yeah we're still here.... i'm just ]

hello marj.... yes i think YooGals are busy prepping for the awards night or for the New Year in other parts of the globe. well- it was reported that YOO is coming! don't forget to say a little prayer for him ok?

wow...he's coming, that's great...I love to see him

of course! not just a little prayer but a big prayer for him. :)

I have to prepare my snacks while watching the awards...