Wow, this thread was started in 2006! 

Hello, everyone! :D I'm so new here that I even feel a bit nervous. So many like-minded people, I'm excited! I want to read each and every post! :lol:Whoa, what I feel right now I can relate it to "missing a live broadcast of a very exciting tennis match". I would still enjoy watching it a lot but it hurts that I couldn't watch it live. 

Truthfully, I watched Coffee Prince 8 years ago for the first time when I was just a kid, my older sisters made me watch few Korean dramas to make me more interested in learning Korean. Honestly, at that time that tactics backfired :sweatingbullets: however, even then I gave CP thumbs up. But as ignorant or innocent as I was I didn't notice GY. I think I even made fun of too much of skin show by the male lead. LOL 

After all these years I decided to pick up Korean again and I watched CP again besides watching many other K dramas. I couldn't believe how good he was in that and what an impressive voice he had. But what made me really into Gong Yoo is BiscuitTeacher and Star Candy. It didn't even feel like he was acting he made the character appear so real. So after that I started to check pics and gifs of him and whoa, he looks so damn dashing now!:flushed:  in all my life so far he is the  only celebrity from any part of the world that I find so desirable. God, he is so much older. This is the first time I can understand my friends and sisters how they feel about their favorite celebrities. 

I'm kind of happy too that I noticed him so late and on that this year... There are plenty of his works I can watch without waiting and this is the year he comes back after his now usual long breaks. Yay!:lol::lol::lol:

I wish you all a happy 공 유 year!!:heart::D

Edited by neayein
Wrong name
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, neayein said:

Wow, this thread was started in 2006! 

Hello, everyone! :D I'm so new here that I even feel a bit nervous. So many like-minded people, I'm excited! I want to read each and every post! :lol:Whoa, what I feel right now I can relate it to "missing a live broadcast of a very exciting tennis match". I would still enjoy watching it a lot but it hurts that I couldn't watch it live. 

Truthfully, I watched Coffee Prince 8 years ago for the first time when I was just a kid, my older sisters made me watch few Korean dramas to make me more interested in learning Korean. Honestly, at that time that tactics backfired :sweatingbullets: however, even then I gave CP thumbs up. But as ignorant or innocent as I was I didn't notice GY. I think I even made fun of too much of skin show by the male lead. LOL 

After all these years I decided to pick up Korean again and I watched CP again besides watching many other K dramas. I couldn't believe how good he was in that and what an impressive voice he had. But what made me really into Gong Yoo is BiscuitTeacher and Star Candy. It didn't even feel like he was acting he made the character appear so real. So after that I started to check pics and gifs of him and whoa, he looks so damn dashing now!:flushed:  in all my life so far he is the  only celebrity from any part of the world that I find so desirable. God, he is so much older. This is the first time I can understand my friends and sisters how they feel about their favorite celebrities. 

I'm kind of happy too that I noticed him so late and on that this year... There are plenty of his works I can watch without waiting and this is the year he comes back after his now usual long breaks. Yay!:lol::lol::lol:

I wish you all a happy 공 유 year!!:heart::D

Haha, to you young gals, he is old.  To this grandma (me), he is young.  Regardless of age, all of us have a crush on Gong Yoo, especially when he plays romantic comedy roles.  But he excels in all genres of film as you will see as you go through his repertoire.  I wonder if he is as carefree, natural, and affectionate with his friends, especially women, as he was in Coffee Prince and Star Bisquit.  I hope so and imagine so. I just found S-Diary on YouTube and will watch it soon.  The clips of him dancing were soooo sexy and cute, he has good rhythm!  I am so looking forward to his upcoming films with Jung Yumi and Park Bo Gum.  We all are.  We have been in a Gong Yoo drought!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 2/8/2019 at 2:45 AM, tok-soompi said:

@alohagongyoo, you can consider to watch 

Reveal hidden contents

The fiery Priest, Item, The light in your eyes, Touch your hearts, Romance is a Bonus Book.

Thank you @tok-soompi!  I appreciate your recommendations.  You must have enjoyed those series.  I am so happy with Rakuten Viki which has given me hours and hours of good viewing and variety.  I no longer watch trashy American programs.  I enjoy British productions and Korean the most.  I have now seen over 200 Korean series and movies.  My husband even watches sometimes.  We watched Mr. Sunshine on Netflix, very entertaining. He has watched Coffee Prince too.  So many dramas, so little time!

• LOL 2

I have been trying to find Screen with eng sub, but I can't seem to find it anywhere:bawling: I thought this weekend I would watch OFD first but the pics suggest that it has a sad story...:cold_sweat:.I don't like to read the story before watching, so I will watch that one later.

Please, please somebody suggest me where can I find Screen with eng sub?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@neayein welcome in gy page i hope you enjoy reading all pages ,i did the same when i started following gy . I'm sorry i don't have any links to watch screen or any old dramas. If u want to watch other dramas or movies ,you can watch big , goblin. His movies are good too like "finding mr destiny , the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows. 

• Like 3

@staygold @alohagongyoo i read your discussion  about gy movie "Man and Woman" for me it's one of his best performance  . I believed him , i felt his pain . His struggle between his emotions & his responsibility towards his wife, his daughter. I loved his performance ,Also i am glad gy achieved his goal & acted with jeon do yeon "she's the best korean actress. 

I apologize to everyone here especially@2handsintertwined  after my marriage i lost all my passwords i couldn't log in soompi, facebook acc , instagram:(. But i'm glad i could log in here. Also i'm so busy i don't have time to log in daily like before , i can't update his news like before. 

@lkgy99 welcome back to gy page thanks for updating his page:wub:

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Park Bo Gum Confirmed To Star Alongside Gong Yoo In New Film About Human Cloning

Park Bo Gum will be joining Gong Yooon the big screen!

On March 4, it was confirmed that Park Bo Gum will be joining the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (tentative title), which he had previously been in talks for.

This will be the actor’s first film in four years since “China Town,” and he will be acting alongside Gong Yoo. “Seo Bok” will tell the story of Ki Heon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who crosses paths with mankind’s first human clone Seo Bok and becomes caught up in dangerous incidents involving several forces who are on the hunt to possess it.

Park Bo Gum will play the role of Seo Bok, the first human clone. This will be the first time a Korean film centers around human cloning, and the film will be led by “Architecture 101” director Lee Yong Joo, so anticipation is already high for what will come. The teaming up of Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum is one that can’t be missed.

“Seo Bok” is set to begin filming in April.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1307535wpp/park-bo-gum-confirmed-to-star-alongside-gong-yoo-in-new-film-about-human-cloning

• Like 2
  • LOL 1