Gong Yoo agreed to star in a movie!!!

Gong Yoo To Star In New Film Led By “Architecture 101” Director

Oct 11, 2018
by E. Cha

Gong Yoo is finally making his return to the silver screen!

On October 11, the producers of the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (working title) confirmed that Gong Yoo would be starring in the movie. The actor will be working together with director Lee Yong Joo, who is best-known for his 2012 hit romance “Architecture 101.”

“Seo Bok” is an action thriller that will tell the story of the world’s first human clone, Seo Bok, and the many different forces who want to capture him in order to uncover the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will star as Ki Heon, a former intelligence agent who finds himself caught up in this perilous chase.

The film will mark Gong Yoo’s first acting project since his hit tvN drama “Goblin,” which ended in January 2017.

“Seo Bok,” which is currently in the process of finalizing its full cast, is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Are you excited to see Gong Yoo in this new movie? Leave your thoughts below!

Source from Soompi

• Like 2

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Gong Yoo agreed to star in a movie!!!

Oct 11, 2018
by E. Cha

Gong Yoo is finally making his return to the silver screen!

On October 11, the producers of the upcoming film “Seo Bok” (working title) confirmed that Gong Yoo would be starring in the movie. The actor will be working together with director Lee Yong Joo, who is best-known for his 2012 hit romance “Architecture 101.”

“Seo Bok” is an action thriller that will tell the story of the world’s first human clone, Seo Bok, and the many different forces who want to capture him in order to uncover the secret to eternal life. Gong Yoo will star as Ki Heon, a former intelligence agent who finds himself caught up in this perilous chase.

The film will mark Gong Yoo’s first acting project since his hit tvN drama “Goblin,” which ended in January 2017.

“Seo Bok,” which is currently in the process of finalizing its full cast, is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Are you excited to see Gong Yoo in this new movie? Leave your thoughts below!

Source from Soompi

Yay!  Good news and about time!  On the other hand, during his hiatus I discovered many other actors and actresses who are worthy and entertaining.  I have now seen over 150 Korean dramas and movies.  Even when I travel, Viki and Drama Fever are available so I can get my fix!  I am pleased that Gong Yoo will be back.  I would love to understand his psyche!  Is it too much to hope that this movie will have a bit of romance and a great actress closer to his age than the last time?...No matter what, good luck to Gong Yoo!

• Like 3

I doubt there will be romance in his movie Seo Bok. But you never know!!

As per Asianwiki this is the plot:

Ki-Hun (Gong Yoo) is an ex-agent of the intelligence agency. Seo Bok is the first human clone ever and he possesses the secret for eternal life. Ki-Hun gets involved in dangerous situations due to several forces who want to take possession of Seo Bok.

It will be a modern adaptation of the story of Xu Fu.

• Like 2

When GY started working he really work hard!  Another news of him accepting a new film co star with his "wifey" as her husband.  :wub:

Jung Yu Mi And Gong Yoo To Reunite For Film Based On Best-Selling Novel

Oct 17, 2018
by DY_Kim

Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi will be acting together for the third time!

On October 17, it was confirmed that they will be starring in “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82” (literal translation) based on the popular novel.

Jung Yu Mi will play Kim Ji Young, an ordinary woman in her 30s who one day suddenly turns into other people like her mother and sister. Gong Yoo plays Jung Dae Hyun, Kim Ji Young’s husband. As he sees the changes that Kim Ji Young goes through, he begins to understand her life and concerns more.

This will be Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi’s third time working together after “Silenced” and “Train to Busan.” Directed by talented rookie Kim Do Young, the movie is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

Credit the above to Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

When GY started working he really work hard!  Another news of him accepting a new film co star with his "wifey" as her husband.  :wub:

Oct 17, 2018
by DY_Kim

On October 17, it was confirmed that they will be starring in “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82” (literal translation) based on the popular novel.

Jung Yu Mi will play Kim Ji Young, an ordinary woman in her 30s who one day suddenly turns into other people like her mother and sister. Gong Yoo plays Jung Dae Hyun, Kim Ji Young’s husband. As he sees the changes that Kim Ji Young goes through, he begins to understand her life and concerns more.

This will be Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi’s third time working together after “Silenced” and “Train to Busan.” Directed by talented rookie Kim Do Young, the movie is scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMGGGG

THIS IS REALLLL

i cant believe it!!

1st with the MyQ exhibition, now movie together

GY surprised so much me these days

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMGGGG

THIS IS REALLLL

i cant believe it!!

1st with the MyQ exhibition, now movie together

GY surprised so much me these days

I'm so excited about GY's 2 new movies, especially the one with Jung Yumi! I'm wondering if they are really a couple in real life :)

• Like 3

Hi, i miss u all & miss GY oppa 

I can't believe my eyes gy is coming back with 2 movies , finally gy achieved his goal to act with yumi as a couple not strangers:phew: , also i'm so proud of him cuz he chose this movie although the focus on female lead "yumi" not him . He's a good person & actor :wub: 

Also, I waiting for gy & yumi real marriage news B)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Hi, i miss u all & miss GY oppa 

I can't believe my eyes gy is coming back with 2 movies , finally gy achieved his goal to act with yumi as a couple not strangers:phew: , also i'm so proud of him cuz he chose this movie although the focus on female lead "yumi" not him . He's a good person & actor :wub: 

Also, I waiting for gy & yumi real marriage news B)

Two of my favorite actors together,  just what we’ve been hoping for.  In a way it is a surprise, given their reaction to the rumors earlier this year.  Why open up that can of worms again?  But:  me too, I would love to see them together in real life.  I hope their movie and his other movie will be available in my area.   I am tired of watching his reruns!  Haha. I actually have seen some more than once.  Even Silenced.  But not Goblin.  I have watched I Need Romance 2 a couple times, one of my favorite Jung Yumi dramas.  

• Like 2

On 10/9/2018 at 1:51 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

@katakwasabi Hello! I’m sorry to bother you. I think you said GY is turning into Won Bin. What do you mean? :)

GY was not taking any new movies or dramas and doing only CFs ala wonbin. But now that GY is confirmed as the lead for a new movie, he's not like wonbin anymore. Hahahaha :lol:

• Like 3

On 10/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, tok-soompi said:

Oct 17, 2018
by DY_Kim

Yassss!!! JY and GY! I'm excited~

• Like 2

17 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

GY was not taking any new movies or dramas and doing only CFs ala wonbin. But now that GY is confirmed as the lead for a new movie, he's not like wonbin anymore. Hahahaha :lol:

So I saw Won Bin in The Man from Nowhere. I miss him! :bawling:

Edit:

Ahhhh he's so handsome. I'll share Won Bin with you :D.

Related image

credit to owner (Man from Nowhere, Won Bin)

Do you remember? I believe he cut his hair in this movie! I think that was one of my favorite scenes!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
ahhhhh! Won Bin so handsome !!
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2018 at 2:44 AM, alohagongyoo said:

Two of my favorite actors together,  just what we’ve been hoping for.  In a way it is a surprise, given their reaction to the rumors earlier this year.  Why open up that can of worms again?  But:  me too, I would love to see them together in real life.  I hope their movie and his other movie will be available in my area.   I am tired of watching his reruns!  Haha. I actually have seen some more than once.  Even Silenced.  But not Goblin.  I have watched I Need Romance 2 a couple times, one of my favorite Jung Yumi dramas.  

Yes, i am glad he'll act with jung yumi , i am waiting for their chemistry together . Also i am surprised they don't care about marriage rumors , especially gy ,who cares about his image & doesn't like to involve in any rumors . But it seems jung yumi special case :phew:

17 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I am glad he's not turning into another won bin:lol:

I wish won bin will come back , his fans are waiting for him  since 2010 even his wife came back to screen 

• Like 1

@katakwasabi I think this is my favorite song from Won Bin's The Man from Nowhere! It's by Mad Soul Child. And it's 'Dear'. I love her voice! I remember Won Bin's character saved the little girl! I was so happy. I live in the U.S. And I got to see The Man from Nowhere he. I am his fan. And I will wait for him. Do you remember this song? 

I love this song. I miss Won Bin :(

So I think you all know that GY oppa is my favorite actor. I will say it 100000000000000 times. Why? I think he is passionate, kind, humble, and I think he cares about his fans. I think he works hard. And I want to be like him :). So you all know I post crazy gifs about him. I was thinking, "I really want to watch Coffee Prince." I loved his hair in that drama. Please believe me! So I'm going to share some of my favorite GY hairstyles!

@lkgy99 Do you remember? I think you said you liked all of GY's hairstyles. Right? :). Where are you?

@tok-soompi

This is not about GY oppa:

Spoiler

Hi, I'm sorry. I think I was rude to you. So I told you I was depressed. And you tried to help me. So I'm still depressed. Why? Well, there are a lot of reasons. So there are a lot bad things going on in my life right. I'm not happy at my job. I think my family hates me. I don't have any friends. So there is a lot going on in my life. Am I the only one going through something? No. I think there are a lot of us going through something. I think it's really hard. I'm trying to get better. But I don't think I can. Sometimes I just want to give up. So you're going to say, "Please call the hospital" right? Or you might say, "You should post your problems on a forum." I don't think anyone likes me. So why would I do that? I don't have anyone. So I'm also depressed because of GY. I think I'm too obsessed with GY. Why? I start fights because some people don't like him. I asked, "Why you don't like GY?" and I got banned by some on social media. So I had to start over with my social media. I had to make a new account

And I took a break from social media. I told myself, "They hate GY." and I didn't understand why they hate him. I hurt him. I'm not a good fan. I don't deserve to look at him. It makes me cry. I wish I could be a good fan. I wish I could watch his dramas and movies. I wish I could look at his pictures. I wish I tell other GY fans, "I love him so much." I wish I could tell someone, "I love him with all my heart." I wish I could tell them, "GY is my favorite actor and person." I wish I could tell them, "GY is my inspiration." and I wish I could tell them, "I want to be passionate like GY." and I wish I could tell them. "I wish I could marry a man like GY." I am always thinking about him. Some people tell me that I should do other things. But I can't. I only want GY. And I told someone, "I love him." I was thinking, "I want to watch Coffee Prince." I just want to watch everything of his. I am always crying. I'm always asking, "Why is he my favorite actor/person?" Hahahaha. I think I'm such a loser. I bet you hate me. Hahahahaha. I hate me too.  Am I too obsessed with GY? What are your thoughts? 

A few of my favorite GY hairstyles:

1. Big(2012)

ebb985-e06-120619-hdtv-h264-720p-kor02-3

credit to owner(This is not mine)

2. Age of Shadows(2016)

Spoiler

Image result for gong yoo age of shadows

credit to owner(This is not mine)

3. Train to Busan

Spoiler

Image result for gong yoo train to busan

credit to owner(This gif is not mine)

So here you go!

And this is my reaction:

Image result for black woman slipping down the chair gif

credit to owner(I don't own this gif)

Edit: Hahaha. I'm just kidding. I didn't really faint. I'm still here. GY oppa is so handsome :wub:

tok-soompi please respond to me :(

@ mods So this is another post. Yes! I know I'll get in trouble. I accept all my warnings :bawling:.

Me right now:

Spoiler

Image result for kenya gifs

I know the mods are sick of me.

So, I know the GY fans here don't like me. How? Well, I see them talk to each other. I see them respond to each other. And I don't believe they respond to me. So @katakwasabi responded to me. And I was like, "Hold up." and I said, "A GY fan responded to me?" And then I said, "Are they even a GY fan?" So I was happy someone responded to me here. @tok-soompi isn't a GY fan, but I believe she always responds to me. So what am I saying? I'm saying the other GY fans don't like me at all. So I hurt a lot of people. And they hate me. Do I deserve this? Yes! I deserve it. I have asked them, "Why do you hate me?" And I have apologized 10000000000 times. I don't think any of them have forgiven me. I am so tired of this. So I am sad. I really do like GY's forum. I love talking about GY. I think I like talking about too much. So I was happy when I came here. I was like, "I can talk to other GY fans!" I was wrong. And I think I give up. I won't try to force them to talk to me. Someone told me, "I don't think you can force others to like you." I think it was so hard for me to hear that. I think I'm getting better at understanding them. Hey, you know who you are! :D. So I will try not to cry. And I will try not whine like, "Why do you talk to @ gyloverforever1000 but you won't talk to me?" So I'm just going to talk to myself real quick.

Me:

Image result for real housewives kenya moore gif

(this gif is not mine)

Felicia:

Image result for porsha williams gifs

(this gif is not mine)

"I don't know. I think GY is cute. Do you think GY is cute?"

Me:

Image result for kenya moore gifs

(this gif is not mine)

"YES! I think he is so cute!"

Edit: Hahahahahahaaha. I'm just joking! I'm not really talking to myself. And I wish I was joking about the other stuff. A lot of people hate me here in GY's forum. And I've tried to apologize. So I say, "Should I just leave?" And that makes me sad. I love him and I love his forum so much. Thank you all. Bye ~(I'll probably be back later because I'm crazy).

Edit: Hey, I'm not looking for pity. Please don't say, "She just wants us to feel sorry for her!" No. I don't want that. 

@ mods Well, I tried. If you want to delete this post then that's okay. So many people here hate me. It makes me so sad. I think I'm going to lose my mind. I just want to talk about GY but I can't. So I should just talk about candy and rainbows??? :ph34r:

Edit: Oops. I need to fix my post! I really want to follow the rules.

Edit: And I'm trying to practice using "spoiler"

Edit: And I'm trying to have 3 images at a time, right?

Edit: @lkgy99 I believe you promised you would never leave GY. And I haven't seen you post here. Why did you leave?

Edit: I really really hate soompi...I think it hates me too :ph34r: hahahahahha. I'm joking

crying :'( i'll be ok :)

@ mods will I get in trouble? No one else is here updating this beautiful man's forum. They all left him. How could they?!! So please let me get away with this one. :ph34r:

Good night, Handsome :wub: I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Related image

credit to owner

Image result for gong yoo

credit to owner

Me right now:

Image result for real housewives kenya moore gif sad

"Oooh! He is so juicy! And he is so delicious. Can I eat him? :D." 

NO! I just screamed so loud. Please be my husband GY. Please. I'm crying and dying. Crying and DYING! He's so handsome and I want to eat him up. HELP. I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!!

Edit: The mods might merge my posts or they might delete it! I just can't take it.

Bye~

gong yoo so handsome help me. crying right now :'(
  • Like 1