• 4 weeks later...

64a5fba2621c463f850bdcc307762c53.jpeg?s=

Gong Yoo In Talks For Film Along With Park Bo Gum, Suzy, Choi Woo Shik, And Jung Yu Mi

Gong Yoo may be joining the star-studded cast of upcoming film “Wonderland”!

“Wonderland,” which will be helmed by director Kim Tae Yong, will tell the story of a simulated universe in which people are able to reunite with loved ones with whom they can no longer interact in reality.

Gong Yoo is reported to star in the film as a man in his forties who misses his deceased wife. For the sake of his child, he formally asks those who control Wonderland to create a simulation of his wife, a role Chinese actress Tang Wei is in talks for.

A source from Gong Yoo’s agency Management SOOP shared to Newsen, “Gong Yoo has received a casting offer for ‘Wonderland’ and is reviewing it.”

Suzy and Park Bo Gum were previously revealed to be in talks to appear in the film reportedly as a young couple who can no longer communicate in real life after Park Bo Gum’s character falls into a coma. Meanwhile, Jung Yu Mi and Choi Woo Shik are both currently in talks to play characters who control the events that take place within the simulated reality called Wonderland.

Gong Yoo has acted with Jung Yu Mi in the films “Kim Ji Young, Born 1982” and “Train to Busan” and with Suzy in KBS’s 2012 drama “Big.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387636wpp/gong-yoo-in-talks-for-film-along-with-park-bo-gum-suzy-choi-woo-shik-and-jung-yu-mi

• Like 3

09519708c1834c918e0dbebcdcb165eb.jpeg?s=

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Talks About His Real-Life Family + Says “Goblin” Co-Stars Were Like Parents To Him

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae appeared as a special guest on the March 8 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling!”

On the show, Seo Jang Hoon complimented Yook Sungjae’s looks and energy and asked which of his parents he had inherited these from. Yook Sungjae replied, “I think my father’s influence is strong. He’s better looking than me. He’s very cool.”

He continued, “When I was younger, he dressed up nicely and took me to the supermarket. I thought he was going grocery shopping, but instead he went to get free samples. At the time, I thought that was uncool. But he told me, ‘Embarrassment lasts only a moment, but the rewards are eternal.’ Whenever I feel embarrassed, I think about what he said.”

Yook Sungjae also talked about his older sister and said, “She looks pretty similar to me. She has a strong double eyelid. She resembles our mother. If I were to brag about her, she’s currently a graduate student at Columbia University [in New York]. She is 170 cm tall [about 5’7″].”

The mothers on the show then expressed interest in Yook Sungjae’s sister’s age and were disappointed to learn she was born in 1992, making her too young for their unmarried sons.

yook-sungjae-my-ugly-duckling.jpg

Yook Sungjae also compared his “Goblin” co-stars, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook, to his parents. “Both of them took care of me really well, but their styles were different,” he said. “Gong Yoo is the kind to take care of you without a word, like a father. Lee Dong Wook talked to me like a mother.”z

He also mentioned his relationship with his co-stars on “Master in the House.” He said, “I think that it’s important [as a senior] to ask your juniors first if you’re going to have an after-work party. The hyungs [on ‘Master in the House’] always ask me about my schedule the next day. I really like that about them.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387198wpp/btobs-yook-sungjae-talks-about-his-real-life-family-says-goblin-co-stars-were-like-parents-to-him

• Like 2

'Wonderland' with stars such as Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, Suzy, Choi Woo Sik, & Jung Yoo Mi likely to begin filming next month

1583988724-20200312-wonderland.jpg

One of the most highly anticipated upcoming films of this year, 'Wonderland', will likely begin filming by the beginning of April. 

'Wonderland' is known as director Kim Tae Yong's first new production in 9 years, after his hit romance film 'Late Autumn' starring his now wife, Tang Wei in 2011. 

Director Kim Tae Yong will be working with his wife Tang Wei once again for 'Wonderland', in addition to a slew of top stars who are currently in talks to join the production. Most recently, actor Gong Yoo's side revealed that he is reviewing an offer for 'Wonderland', while other stars still discussing their potential casting in 'Wonderland' include Park Bo Gum, Jung Yoo Mi, Choi Woo Sik, and Suzy

Insiders have commented that casting for 'Wonderland' will be confirmed by the end of this month, as the film is expected to kick off shooting in early April at the latest. The scenario for 'Wonderland' is as follows: a woman whose boyfriend is in a coma and a man mourning the loss of his wife become clients for an artificial reality experience, known as 'Wonderland'. If the above cast members decide to work on the film, Jung Yoo Mi and Choi Woo Sik will play two key engineers in charge of running this artificial world. Suzy will play a woman in her twenties whose boyfriend (Park Bo Gum) is in a coma. Gong Yoo will play the role of a man mourning his late wife (Tang Wei). 

'Wonderland's current estimated production costs surpass 10 billion KRW (8.3 million USD). Filming will likely take 3-4 months, before the full production premieres some time in early 2021. What do you think of the premise of 'Wonderland' so far?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/wonderland-with-stars-such-as-gong-yoo-park-bo-gum-suzy-choi-woo-sik-jung-yoo-mi-likely-to-begin-filming-next-month

• Like 2

Upcoming movie 'Wonderland' boasts star-studded line-up

2020031110214523300_1.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] 'Wonderland' perfect ensemble with Park Bogum, Suzy, Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yoomi, Gong Yoo, Tang Wei

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+421, -25] Just look at that line-up, there's no way you don't see this

2. [+372, -26] Wow... an explosion of visuals with that cast, it's daebak ㅠㅠ

3. [+309, -24] Just watching the visuals of Suzy, Park Bogum, Gong Yoo, and Tang Wei would be so fun

4. [+60, -8] Wait a minute, a casting like this is possible?

5. [+57, -6] It makes me curious what kind of movie requires such a cast but I'm also just grateful for all the eye candy in one movie too

6. [+57, -16] Suzy and Park Bogum as a couple ㅠㅜ I approve

7. [+56, -6] They're all my favorite actors, I can't wait

8. [+51, -6] What kind of daebak line-up is this?!

9. [+51, -9] With all of them together, there's no way I don't see this

10. [+49, -6] All my biases in one line-up ㅜㅜㅠ this is crazy

11. [+48, -8] I can't wait for the movie but imagine all the promos and conferences, who are the reporters supposed to focus on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's just an explosion of visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+46, -9] Wow, all well-liked actors, what an amazing line-up

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1