Guest kissYSJ*

Oh man I just finished watching She's On Duty - he's so cute in it! I love that scene where they kick richard simmons together, and the last scene - can I say steamy? xP

I dl/ed and watched it today!

and i love the two scenes too! esp the last one. :D

and yes. gong yoo is cute!!

but kinda underrated. :(

Guest parkjini

Didn't Gong Yoo and Gong Hyojin did a drama together a while back?? About a high school student falling in love with his teacher??

Guest lavendersky

I dl/ed and watched it today!

and i love the two scenes too! esp the last one. :D

and yes. gong yoo is cute!!

but kinda underrated. :(

yeah, i agree that he's totally UNDERRATED!! :(

Didn't Gong Yoo and Gong Hyojin did a drama together a while back?? About a high school student falling in love with his teacher??

yup, they did.

the drama is "Hello My Teacher" a.k.a 건빵선생과 별사탕. i love that drama. :D

Guest julie2840

its call "Hardtack Teacher & Star Candy"! i would recommend you to watch it, he is cute!

GONG YOO! GONG YOO!

• 3 weeks later...

He's such an attractive guy. I first saw him in 'She's on Duty', but he was a new face. For some reason I got him confused with Jo In Sung.. i was like 'why is JIS so HOT all of a sudden?' Haha, so stupid. But yea, Gong Yoo has such a HOT body. Men with broad shoulders are just so gorgeous. The scene in 'Spy Girl' is just.. DAHEM!

Guest kevjc07

Did anyone ever make subtitles for Hello Teacher? I remember a few members volunteered to undertake the project, but then there was no word on it ><

hi guys!!

finally found this thread..haha!! i was looking for the guy who has acted with kim sunah in one of her movies but i was always confusing gong yoo with go soo (correct me if im wrong..)..anyway, this guy really looks good..and he's tall, just like the rest of the korean guys..but i can't help but notice that he looks a lot like hyunbin..they can be mistaken as one...probably because of the dimples and the way they smile..so cute!! but since i love hyunbin, i would definitely love gong yoo..i remember him quite well in my tutor friend..he was funny there, too..

from now on, i promise to watch all his dramas and movies..haha!!

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...topic=210&st=60 ]

Guest pink-sh_09

Gong Yoo is soo hot.. and his smile is justt soooooo irresistable...!! Is he gonna be in any new drama/movie soon?? Can't wait to see more of him.... hehe

Guest babygurldoc

I first saw him in My Tutor Friend, but didnt really like him there, maybe b/c of the character he played.

BUT after finally getting around to watchinf She on Duty, OMG! WoW!

Had I just change my mind. He was so hot n cute in the movie.

The chemistry of him n KSA and that major HOT ending kiss was to die for.

Those pixs of him n KSA are hot, they look so nice together n like a couple, too bad she older n already have a bf.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest annababy

yeah he is soo hot, and i think he can really kiss, all the kissing with kim sun ah in those two movie, MAJOR HOTNESS!!!! what's his next project?! can't wait...

Guest bloopy_babo

hah i love this thread. i hope gong yoo comes back in a drama/movie soon. i had my big craze over him during the hello teacher drama. i think gong yoo and kim sun ah are best couple!!!! haah they have great chemistry.

hah i love this thread. i hope gong yoo comes back in a drama/movie soon. i had my big craze over him during the hello teacher drama. i think gong yoo and kim sun ah are best couple!!!! haah they have great chemistry.

are the both of them going out? =)

Guest .alyak_

Okay. These i had up at my nettiez.....

I haven't been searching up some pictures of him.....

So these are all i have......

016su.jpg

022bf.jpg

036kk.jpg042pr.jpg

052uu.jpg

068df.jpg

078jt.jpg

158sa.jpg

169cc.jpg

170gr.jpg

184em.jpg

195nq.jpg

142aj.jpg

097yb.jpg

083nk.jpg

102jd.jpg

119gz.jpg

untitled4uz.png

untitled21kd.png

Thats all. :P

CREDITS: Cyworld Search + this_kid's nettiez + Gong Yoo Soompi thread.

FULL CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Saw him him in S Diary and thought, kinda cute...

Then saw him in She Is On Duty and thought WOW, he is gorgeous! ^^

Lucky Kim Sun Ah!