Annoucement: This is off-topic. I love GY. Please be patient.

@rubieOff-topic. I read your message. You are so sweet. I lost all my faith in this website.  I lost all my faith in soompi. I don't have any friends here soompi( @tok-soompi is very kind to me). I don't have any friends on any other threads here. I have no friends here on GY's thread. I always said, "I'm a black GY fan." I always said, "No one likes me." Do you know what I did? I caused trouble in this thread. I said ugly things to so some of the GY fans here. I apologized. They never forgave me. They all left. And I caused trouble in other threads. The mods here on soompi don't like me. I don't think they are fair. You reached out to me in Mr. Sunshine Thread. You made me think, "I can have a friend here on soompi." You made me feel happy. I am so happy I met you in Mr. Sunshine thread. I am happy we shared Mr Sunshine memories there. I am so happy we shared our love. I'm so happy we liked the all the characters in Mr. Sunshine. I will never forget them. I will never forget Eugene. I will never forget Hina. I will never forget Hee Sun's sweet handsome smile. I will never forget. You made all the discussions fun for me. So I think a lot of them are rude. And do I sound like an angry black woman?

Me when I see rude GY fans:

Image result for real housewives of atlanta gif

not my gif! credit to owner

"They are so rude."

Yes! Call me an angry black woman. Call me other names. Call me a bitter black woman.

Some will say, "She's a dangerous black GY fan." I am his fan too and I am never leaving him.

Well, I'm going to say what I want to say. I'm going to talk about who I want to talk about. GY is a very kind person. And he is a very humble person. He has worked with LBH and other talented actors. I am going to post what I want here. I am going to post him here with LBH. I am going to post him here with Han Ji Min. Why? I think he and Han Ji Min had a lot of chemistry in Age of Shadows. I think she is beautiful. And I think they would make a beautiful couple... I don't know who GY wants as his partner. I like him with a lot of people. I love his scene with LBH in Age of shadows. I like how LBH came into the scene. I like how he has so much class when he acts. I think he is such a professional. I think your eyes are glued to him the entire time. And I like how GY showed respect for him in that scene. I wanted more! I think they match each other well.

So I'm going to add:

LBH is one of the first Korean actors I watched. I watched I saw the Devil. So is he the reason I like Korean entertainment? I always ask that. I will always respect him.Yes. But I still respect him as an actor. And I am so happy he returned to dramaland! Do you know how happy I am? Do you know that LBH is a GOD?! He and Song Kang Ho are so talented! I hope GY becomes like them day! LBH really got me as Eugene! I will follow his career. He did movies here the United States.

Some ask, "Why is that crazy black GY fan talking about LBH and Mr. Sunshine?!

Me:

Image result for real housewives of atlanta gif

credit not mine not my gif!

"Do I still love GY?  YES!!! GY is my number 1"

And your reply made me cry. I'm not joking. I'm not being silly. I want to talk to you all the time. I don't just want to talk in PM. I want to share things with you and I want to have fun with you here on soompi. I want to have fun in threads with you. Your reply made me emotional. So please read this. Please please please. I am crying. I have never met anyone as pure and kind as you. Do you think I'm lying? I am telling the truth. You asked, "Where have you been?" That's what you asked me in Mr Sunshine thread...I never want to stop talking to you... You are nicer than a lot of people on this stupid soompi website. @tok-soompi  is not a GY fan. She is always nice. You should ask her to be your friend. But a lot of people on here SUCK. I think they are evil. Everyone in Mr. Sunshine thread is nice than some of the people here in GY's thread. So I don't want to stop talking to you. I need some time to read what you said. And I'm going to think carefully. I want to reply with heart. I need some Kleenex. 

Me to you: 

Related image

credit to owner not mine

Look at his expression. I hope GY can look like this way someday. I can feel all of his emotions. I like the snow.

It's falling around him. He looks like his heart is broken. He looks like he lost something. EUGENE. CHOI

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  I NEED HIM AND GY TO ACT IN A MOVIE/DRAMA NOW.

Edit: Adding a picture of Han Ji Min...

Image result for ha ji min gif

gif not mine!

Han Ji Min is GY's co star in Age of Shadow. So beautiful. I think she is so sweet. I think she would make GY happy. I think he would love a sweet girl.

Edit 3: Mods hate me. So I'm ready. Punish me. I don't care.

Me:

Image result for gong yoo gifs

gif not mine

Me, "The mods are going to come after me. hahahahahahahaha!" 

"I posted 6 times in a row!"

Edited by 2handsintertwined
I want him and GY in a movie SO BAD. More Ha Ji Min with GY too

@tok-soompi So you said you are busy? Well, I replied you. Could you please reply me too?

Related image

GY and the beautiful HJM at a Age of Shadows

(credit to owner not mine!) 

Hey GY fans all over the world! I am going to watch Age of Shadows again. Does anyone remember Han Ji Min? She is GY's leading lady in Age of Shadows. She starred in a new drama. I posted her in the spoiler below. Han Ji Min(Familiar Wife, 2018).

Spoiler

Image result for han ji min familiar wife gif

credit to owner gif not mine!

@rubie I know you are busy. I replied you. Thanks for being patient with me. I know I write a lot. Waiting on your reply. I hope I'm not too pushy. Could you give me a GY picture? As a gift? Could you post it here? :D 

Me:

Image result for please gifs

credit to owner

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@rubie I know you are busy. I replied you. Thanks for being patient with me. I know I write a lot. Waiting on your reply. I hope I'm not too pushy. Could you give me a GY picture? As a gift? Could you post it here? :D 

Unfortunately, I don't have a GY photo or GIF. He may not be in a drama right now but he's filming a new movie. Soon, there will be promo pics and interviews for the movie. GY fans are lucky as he is one of the rare Korean celebs who is always mentioned in the news despite the less (acting) activities.

This clip is the same as @Noor90 has posted at the previous page, the youtube version.

• Like 3

@rubie Thank you for the GY picture! You can give me old pictures and gifs too! So I'm going to cut your post...

10 hours ago, rubie said:

Soon, there will be promo pics and interviews for the movie. GY fans are lucky as he is one of the rare Korean celebs who is always mentioned in the news despite the less (acting) activities.

So you said "GY is one of the rare Korean celebs who is always mentioned in the news despite the less acting activities." I don't think this is true because there are lots of younger actors out there. I'm sorry if that sounds mean. I'm glad he found something he likes. I think he's very picky with his projects. I think a lot of GY fans waited a long time for him. Some left. Some liked younger actors. So I think GY is going to compete with younger actors. LBH fans are lucky! LBH is very talented. Why? I think he never loses his acting ability. I think a lot of people can relate to his characters. I think I felt that way. And a lot of people think GY's acting is bad. So I think LBH fans are lucky because they would never say that about LBH. And I think I said, I want LBH to teach him. And I think I said, "Is GY good enough?" I also think LBH's movies will make a lot of money because he can carry his own movie as a lead actor. I ask, "Can GY lead his own movie?" A lot of people don't think he can. And a lot of people didn't like his acting in Train to Busan. A lot of people like Song Kang Ho's acting in Age of Shadows. I am not hating on GY. I am just jealous of LBH fans. Why? I think LBH can act very well. GY needs to practice! I love him. I'm just being honest. I don't want his movies/dramas to fail. LBH's Mr. Sunshine didn't fail. Why? LBH is a gifted talented actor. Does that make sense?

Me:

Image result for gong yoo gif

credit to owner not mine!

Can you please react to my posts?:bawling::wub:

• Like 1

Hahahahahahha. I bet you are all thinking, "Oh poor 2hands. No one here likes her! She's such a crybaby! Why is she acting like she's 5?"

I wish I didn't care what GY fans here thought of me, but I do. Why don't they like my posts? 

I'm going to stop. I'm just going to get depressed. I'm going to post some GY. If you want to leave. Leave. I'm sick of ya'll skipping my posts. I'm not going to call anyone out. You don't like me? Well, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for GY. And only him. Do you all have to like me? No. I'm moving on.

Me when I come to GY's thread:

Image result for real housewives of atlanta gif rude

Ok. Ok. I'm going to be Ok. I should post some GY. Yes. He'll make me happy.

GY:

He's saying, "It's going to be ok 2hands."

:heart: you.

I'm going to post one more. I'm going to leave now. Happy? "Yes! She's gone!"

3rd pic goes under spoiler. I think...

GY being cute:

Spoiler

• Like 1

@rubie @tok-soompi I'm sorry. I think you are both afraid of me. I think my posts here in GY's thread are offensive. I know that both of you aren't his fans. I just wanted you both to know that I'm sorry. Today is a new day in the United States for me. I was feeling depressed. But guess what? I drank coffee this morning. And I used my GY mug. It was a gift for me. I think I feel a little better now...But I'm still thinking I should leave GY's thread and Soompi. I think I should leave GY instagram and twitter. I have said a lot of mean things to GY fans on social media. And I'm a bad person. So what should I do? I think I should let him go. I think it's going to be hard. I'm not asking for you both to pity me. I'm not a victim! Please don't say, "I feel sorry for her." I'm just a bad GY fan. I don't think he needs me. Do you both have any thoughts? Could you post them here?

This is me this morning. I had GY with me :heart::blush::

1RMHU49.jpg

Hello to both of you! I look creepy! :D.

• Like 2

@2handsintertwined, it will be delighted to see familiar gy fans popping in to add new info of him. :)  be tough and forever be the diehard fans ok?

Flip to find GY in 10years

credit to author

Will Korea ever has a chance to get all the big name together to make a all star cast comedy movie like those in Hong Kong??

If so, i will want to see the return of Gong Yoo with The Age of Shadow main cast + Goblin's bff + Train to Busan main cast + Jo Jung Suk + Gong Hyo Jin + So Ji Sub + Ji Sung + Jang Nara.  Make a romantic comedy makjang movie.  Hee!

• Like 2

@zukoren Thanks!

On 1/22/2019 at 8:06 AM, tok-soompi said:

it will be delighted to see familiar gy fans popping in to add new info of him. :)  be tough and forever be the diehard fans ok?

Thanks you are so kind, but it's too late for me here in GY thread. I'm miserable and depressed. I think I said this. I'm not a good fan to him. I will always love and support him. And I will always love his hair.

So you posted this...GY's hair looks shorter 10 years later. I think he liked to wear it longer? I think he had it long in Coffee Prince. Thanks for sharing!!!

@rubie So you didn't reply me here. I said I think I'm leaving soompi/GY thread. I got your PM. But why did you reply in private?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Confused 1