Shin Sung Rok 신성록 aka Royal Hotness! ⏰

katakwasabi

Guest mandalaywith

hi

All of Fan

香港 TVB劇集台 播放 三爸一妈.

Drama Three Dads One Mom is Hongkong in Broadcasting on Cable Tv TVB劇集台(TVB Drama)

TVB劇集台(TVB Drama) Show to Three Dads One Mom Drama at March 15 2009.

Every Week Sunday:3PM,9PM(1day in 2time show)

Info,Pics Cap credit,upload (출처)by- mandalaywith @ Carpediem 조현재 공식팬카페 카르페디엠 ( http://cafe.daum.net/hyunjaelove ),JoHyunJae Soompi Thread.

***Info,pics if you post another site.please write to credit****

tvb3d1m.jpg

tvb3d1m1.jpg

tvb3d1m2.jpg

《哎吔三個爸》

宋娜英與鄭成民結婚三年,娜英非常渴望有孩子,但兩人始終未能如願。原來成民一直對娜英隱暪自己不育之事,為了不讓妻子失望,他暗中向三...

播映日期:3月15日起 逢星期日 3:00pm/ 9:05pm

主演 :柳真、趙顯宰、在喜、申成祿、尹相炫

宋娜英與鄭成民結婚三年,娜英非常渴望有孩子,但兩人始終未能如願。原來成民一直對娜英隱暪自己不育之事,為了不讓妻子失望,他暗中向三位兒時好友──秀賢、光熙與慶太求救,希望他們能夠捐出精子。三人本答應速成其事,但在捐精後卻後悔不已;於是成民訛稱再找其他人幫忙,而事實卻是取其三人之精子,用於人工授孕。

被蒙在鼓裡的娜英最終成功懷孕,可惜好景不常,成民在孩子快要出生之時,因交通意外不幸身故。

秀賢三人在收拾成民的遺物時,偶然發現一盒留給孩子的錄影帶,從中得悉成民竟使用了他們的精子!知道自己有可能是孩子的生父後,三個大男人立時父愛泛濫,爭相取悅媽媽和孩子的歡心。究竟三人當中誰是孩子的爸爸?而娜英知道真相後,又該如何面對如此尷尬的處境?

香港TVB劇集台Logo

tvb-1.jpg

Guest mandalaywith

香港 TVB Project Guide Weekly 杂志(9-15 March 2009) 三爸一妈 介绍

Credit-Bigcast JoHyunJae.Hk(Thanks you)

HongKong TVB Project Guide Weekly Magazine(9-15 March 2009) Drama "Three Dads One Mom " Promoting Advertisement Pics

p.s-Origernal pics file site is very big.1 pics to 5Mb.so i edit to file.^^

_TVBM.jpg

_TVBM2.jpg

_TVBM3.jpg

_TVBM4.jpg

Guest mandalaywith

香港 TVB Project Guide Weekly 杂志(9-15 March 2009) 三爸一妈 介绍 2

Credit-Bigcast JoHyunJae.Hk(Thanks you)

HongKong TVB Project Guide Weekly Magazine(9-15 March 2009) JoHyunJae-Eugene Drama "Three Dads One Mom " Promoting Advertisement Pics 2

p.s-Origernal pics file site is very big.1 pics to 5Mb.so i edit to file.^^

_TVBM5.jpg

_TVBM6.jpg

_TVBM7.jpg

_TVBM8.jpg

_TVBM9.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Shin Sung Rok doesn’t think 187 cm is that tall

Actor Shin Sung Rok personally labeled himself as a ‘cute man’, despite his height of 187 cm, while making an appearance on SBS’s “Night After Night.”

MC Kim Jae Dong questioned the actor on his statement by asking, “It’s difficult to be cute at a height of 187 cm, isn’t it?”

Shin Sung Rok replied, “187cm is not that tall,” causing the studio to go into a frenzy over the ridiculous but hilarious statement. The actor continued, “I was disqualified from a lot of auditions for my height. When my seniors are acting, they tell me to come up wearing only socks.”

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and Big Bang’s Daesung refused to get over the fact that Shin Sung Rok called 187 cm ‘not that tall.’ Yonghwa commented, “One of our group members is 186 cm tall, and he only wears shoes with heels, making me, at 179 cm, look like a baby.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/actor-shin-sung-rok-doesnt-think-187-cm-is-that-tall

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

i'm watching him in my life's golden age & he's really awesome, funny & versatile! i luv his singing voice as well! i just hope he gets to do another drama soon! we miss you!
i first saw him in thank you kdrama then 3 dads 1 mom & thought he's a cutie pie, so natural in his acting! more power to you! aja aja hwaiting!

@adiekkeluang first time on his thread i can't help but look for something about him & thnx for that article, it's funny how he doesn't think 187 cm isn't high? LOL he's one of the tallest k actors i've seen another one is jo in seong! his height is awesome! i luv his acting since thank you, 3 dads & lately i'm watching him in my life's golden age! if u hvnt seen it luk it up at dramafever!