Shin Sung Rok 신성록 aka Royal Hotness! ⏰

katakwasabi

I adore him so much on Trot Lovers to the point where I actually wanted him to end up with Eunji and (her) not with Ji Hyun Woo. He has very distinctive features which depending on the role can appear quite menacing, intimidating even but the moment he smiles, it's a different feel altogether. Looking forward to his next drama, which also stars my other favorite actor, Seo In Guk.

really blown away by his acting in You Who Came From the Stars, he brings a whole new level in Liar Game and now watching him in The King's Face.
i have not watched any of his previous works (except above) and is watching Thank You. i also watched his WGM with kim shin young, they are more like siblings than "couple", but he was really cute in WGM.

I became a legit fan of SSR after watching him in Liar Game! I've previously watched him in Three Moms and One Dad where he was really funny and endearing (he was the only reason I stuck through the drama), and in We Got Married where he wasn't as talkative as his "wife" (I even thought he seemed annoyed and aloof with the show at first) but was quite charming nonetheless! 
And then I learn that he's originally a musical theatre actor! ^_^ No wonder he can give such depth and flair to his onscreen acting. He may not be the most handsome Korean actor but his talent and appeal makes him really attractive. :") 
It's a bit sad that he's quite underrated. :( I sincerely hope his talent won't go to waste and that he'll be given more projects and recognition. :)

PS. Can someone please tell me how I can watch episodes 46 and 53-54 (with English sub) of WGM Season 1 with SSR and Shin Young? I've been looking all over the net and can't find any. The ones I found were either shut down or deleted. :(( will truly appreciate it! <3

• 3 weeks later...