[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

[MQ] KM IDOL WORLD - SS501's SUMMER ADVENTURE IN JAPAN EPISODE 6 (070912)

Part 01:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ7N1OKY

Part 02:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTLKEX40

Part 03:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=91ATNQ1O

credit: mekohk922's cb

upload: me

Thank u for sharing ep 6; but I won't be takin' it from MU:( since MU hates me^^. So ep 6 is the last SS501??? Hmmm I wonder if Mnet Japan SS501 mission is the same as IDOL world's mission? *just wonderin'* ^^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

thanks so much for sharing hoalan!

is that the last episode of SS501??

who are going to be the next idols?

-edit-

it looks like next week's episode is the LAST episode of Idol World. I saw the preview clip for next week's episode on the official website and it said GOOD BYE IDOL WORLD. And they were showing clips of all the episodes from all the idols.

Guest silverwingz

hey guys... has there been any updates on subs? even if we can't share it here, could anyone tell me what's been subbed, so i can update the first post?

thanks~

Guest CKcrossover

geez dis show is ending too

y is tat all the shows I enjoy watching

are ending at the same time

now theres nothing for me to look

forward to every week, n I was waiting

for SNSD to come on too

:o IDOL world will be over? I'm so sad. It was a pretty concept though. Can't wait for the special. Then I'm gonna take the big bang episodes that I missed then. For the subs for ss501, it's god of east who is subbin' but I guess they are busy with their work. Anyhoo; I really appreciate their subs cos I don't understand any korean. And uhmmm, I'm kind of disappointed now that IDOL world is coming to an end :mellow:

Guest silverwingz

MQ - SS501 IDOL WORLD GOODBYE SPECIAL (Final Episode) [070919]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLRQ3G1A

credit: jpoker168's cb

upload: me

thanks for uploading once again hoalan!!

i would also like to thank all the other uploaders and those who helped share information about this show. it really helped me keep the thread updated!

see you all in other threads!!

Guest yenfung83

I wanna watch this show..

Is there anyone who will be able to

upload it into other DLL link like SS/FS???

Cant used MU anymore...or there is a tutorial on how to used MU??

Please help...Thanks

Guest silverwingz

I wanna watch this show..

Is there anyone who will be able to

upload it into other DLL link like SS/FS???

Cant used MU anymore...or there is a tutorial on how to used MU??

Please help...Thanks

perhaps you can request in the resources forum... not in the non-CB variety shows thread.. but the requests one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest roseltv

does anyone know how the subbing progress is going for the CSJH, Big Bang and SS501 episodes are going?

I don't know about BB. All the subs for CSJH's eps are released already. GOE;SS has released 2 eps of SS501 so far.

Haven't been here for a while. I didn't know that the show is over already. There are so many idols out there. Why is it canceled? Is the rating not gud? I was hoping for more girl-groups and DBSK <_<

Guest roseltv

yeah tvxq would've been amazing. lolol and i've been waiting for the ss501 episode 3 forever from goe;ss

GOESS has uploaded SS501 ep 3 on their clubbox but it's not able to download yet. Maybe tonight.

Guest silverwingz

I don't know about BB. All the subs for CSJH's eps are released already. GOE;SS has released 2 eps of SS501 so far.

Haven't been here for a while. I didn't know that the show is over already. There are so many idols out there. Why is it canceled? Is the rating not gud? I was hoping for more girl-groups and DBSK <_<

GOESS has uploaded SS501 ep 3 on their clubbox but it's not able to download yet. Maybe tonight.

thanks for updating me on the subbing progress. now i can update the first post with the info.

i'm sad the show got cancelled as well.. maybe it was only meant to last that long.. who knows.. but i thought this show had a lot of potential. it was so fun to watch.. and we get to see different sides of the singers...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roseltv

Can u recommend me some fun variety shows to watch? I prefer shows with celebs on. I have nothing to watch now coz all my favorites are gone. Guess Korean have different tastes T_T

Archived