[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest baekkyungzqt

yes, for some reason only the episode 3 links of the SUJU T episodes expired... the rest are ok... so strange...

but if anyone has the episode, could they please upload it, so i can fill up the post with working links for everyone, please??? The hardsubbed one as well, please. =)

even the links for episode 3 from the NON-CB LINKS THREAD are expired... it's really weird!

it did?? i'll try to upload that sometime later tonight!

along with SS501's third episode ^^

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

it did?? i'll try to upload that sometime later tonight!

along with SS501's third episode ^^

aw thanks! you do so much for this forum. i wonder how your computer can take it... all the downloading and uploading... hehe...

Guest silverwingz

^as far as i know, only episode 1 has been subbed and the others are still being worked on. the member of the team told me that they would notify me of new subbed episodes... and so far i haven't heard from her... so yeah...

Guest klovesj

There's gonna be more eps of ss501? I scrolled past the ep 5 and it said "To be continued..." can any1 tell me how much eps they're gonna make? Is it goin' to b like SuJu with 8 eps??? :huh: And FT ISland being the next IDOL :o I wanted so much DBSK to be IDOL <_< Guess I was dreamin' too much :lol:

P.S: Subs for ss501 are available for ep 1&2... can't w8 for the nxt eps~ :P

Guest silverwingz

There's gonna be more eps of ss501? I scrolled past the ep 5 and it said "To be continued..." can any1 tell me how much eps they're gonna make? Is it goin' to b like SuJu with 8 eps??? :huh: And FT ISland being the next IDOL :o I wanted so much DBSK to be IDOL <_< Guess I was dreamin' too much :lol:

P.S: Subs for ss501 are available for ep 1&2... can't w8 for the nxt eps~ :P

has episode 5 even aired yet? how come there aren't any links for it?? maybe the last episode is on this Wednesday.. :huh:

so the subs for episode 1 and 2 are out for the SS501 episodes already... are we able to share them here? goe;;ss allowed the SUJU T episode hardsubs to be shared here. hopefully the the SS501 can be shared here as well.

Archived