[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest kjinn

CSJH The Grace - Idol World EP05 HQ

Part 1 Part 2

Credits: TSZXHEAVEN's clubbox.

Are there HQ links for episode 4. Any clubbox???

thanks for uploading ^^

cant find EP 4 too, T^T

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bsarang*

i cant watch from youtube T^T

in my country youtube has been blocked TToTT

is there any CSJH subbed-video in veoh ??

Guest ..kaleena..

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIDS!!!!!

i love watching these episodes! they are hilarious! haha

EDIT***

can someone please please please help reupload the English hardsubbed version of Episode 3 part 2 for Suju T episodes??? please please?? thank you!! :D . NVM :]

Guest klovesj

Thanks for sharing the vids. Got all eps of SuJu T IDOL WORLD.YAY!!!!!:):w00t: Oh by the way; anybody can tell me in which episode we can watch SungMin cry getting all emotional and the boys celebrating HyukJae's birthday and where he says something about Beyoncé; I didn't see it in any episodes I've downloaded and watched so far:( I've watched it before on Veoh but now come to think about it, I haven't seen it in any episodes that I have got> Anyone got any clue?

Ohhhh thanks for sharing the information about CSJH hardsubs ones stating there's no softsubs available(To sanbi)> I was searching for softsubs like mad -_-:huh: . Oooh now it seems like I have to dll the hardsubs to be able to understand them <_<

Oooh this week we have SS501!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody knows in whose CB it will be posted???? I can't wait for it

Guest silverwingz

Oh by the way; anybody can tell me in which episode we can watch SungMin cry getting all emotional and the boys celebrating HyukJae's birthday and where he says something about Beyoncé; I didn't see it in any episodes I've downloaded and watched so far:( I've watched it before on Veoh but now come to think about it, I haven't seen it in any episodes that I have got> Anyone got any clue?

I think it was episode 2... he cried after the GOONG T Part 2 skit... i think they celebrated hyukjae's b'day in that episode as well... but i could be wrong...

Guest klovesj

I think it was episode 2... he cried after the GOONG T Part 2 skit... i think they celebrated hyukjae's b'day in that episode as well... but i could be wrong...

Oooh thank u~ I got it. Thanks for further insight:) I just watched it now. Somehow I skipped ep 2 :sweatingbullets: LOL. Thanks ~~~

Guest roseltv

First ep of SS501 is out already. You can find it on Quainte Clubbox. I want to reupload it on mega but I don't know how to split them. Sorry T_T

Guest silverwingz

First ep of SS501 is out already. You can find it on Quainte Clubbox. I want to reupload it on mega but I don't know how to split them. Sorry T_T

ooh.. could u upload it?? just use HJSplit. You've got that program, right?? If u need instructions, tell me. =)

Guest xiaochu

070808 KM Idol World Ep 01 SS501 Summer Adventure [800x600] {SS501love20}.avi

available in http://clubbox.co.kr/quainte

and one of our members generously gave a ss link, check it out at Quainte

For those who didnt understand (or wish to understand) Idol World, I've written quite a detailed spoiler in Quainte.

If i have the time, I'd update it with every episode. :)

Guest silverwingz

thanks for telling us.

I wonder whether any sub group will take up SS501's KM Idol World episodes on... Hope so!

Oh and another thought... if they're going to Japan for SS501... I reckon they could do DBSK as well.. since they're doing their activities in Japan as well... hehe...

Anyway... anyone able to upload SS501's episode 1 for this thread? :unsure:

Guest roseltv

This is my first time doing this so it takes me a while. Gosh! The file keeps corrupting and makes me mad. But anyway, here it is.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Credit: Quainte Clubbox

AW~ It would be great if they could film DBSK. How long does it take for one group? 1 month?

Guest silverwingz

This is my first time doing this so it takes me a while. Gosh! The file keeps corrupting and makes me mad. But anyway, here it is.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Credit: Quainte Clubbox

AW~ It would be great if they could film DBSK. How long does it take for one group? 1 month?

thanks for the upload! each group usually lasts for about 5 weeks... so a bit more than 1 month... well it's been like that for most of the groups, except for Super Junior T.

Here is SS501 KM Idol World Ep. 1 here:

http://www.youtube.com/yonnie86

Indo believe it is when they are in Japan, I THINK some news articles revealed that they see TVXQ but not too sure

Wow... that'd be awesome if those articles were true. hehe...

I haven't watched it yet... so can anyone tell me who the host is for the SS501 episodes?

Thanks!

Guest lhdn1994

GOE;SS is taking on the SS501 episodes XD

We're currently working on episode one rite now :D

and for the SS501 episodes i dont think there is a host...

i skipped through the show and it only showed the boys in like photoshoots,walking through the streets,talking and stuff...

i didnt see any host...

I might be wrong though T.T

Archived