[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

thanks for Ep. 4!

I totally didn't watch Ep. 3 but for a second..

I really like CSJH The Grace and Battle :D

Jina

hehe... too scared to watch episode 3? lol...

Just 2 more weeks till we get to see SS501. Anyone heard their first Japanese single? I really like it. Hope they perform it on the show!

Guest roseltv

hehe... too scared to watch episode 3? lol...

Just 2 more weeks till we get to see SS501. Anyone heard their first Japanese single? I really like it. Hope they perform it on the show!

Yes. Me too. I'm too scared to watch it. Probably until I find someone to watch it with me.

I'm really excited to see SS501 again too. I only like 2 songs from their new single, Kokoro and the song sung by HyungJoon. I doubt that they will perform it on this show coz it's a Korean show after all. Haven't seen anyone performing Japanese song on Korean shows lol.

Ep.1-3 of CSJH is subbed and available at UNSPEAKABLE. Is Episode 5 out yet?

Hic. The thing is they require 50 posts while I have nothing to post. I only have 20 posts or so. Especially now when the girls are going to Japan :(

Guest silverwingz

Ep.1-3 of CSJH is subbed and available at UNSPEAKABLE. Is Episode 5 out yet?

thanks for informing me. i've changed the info in the first post. =)

I'm really excited to see SS501 again too. I only like 2 songs from their new single, Kokoro and the song sung by HyungJoon. I doubt that they will perform it on this show coz it's a Korean show after all. Haven't seen anyone performing Japanese song on Korean shows lol.

they might! coz it's filmed in Japan, isn't it?? well i hope they do... coz it's a cute song... i saw the MV in YouTube... and I just gotta say... despite how good they look, the choreography done by the Japanese people isn't as good as the dances they've done for their Korean songs... but I guess that doesn't matter. hehe... they look a lil different as well. Leader boy really looks like Yamapi... hehe.. maybe they'll get to meet each other in Japan. lol...

Guest klovesj

hello. I was so happy seeing a thread on KM IDOL WORLD:) I'm so hooked into this show. I love it. Quite hilarious and amazingly cool. I got SuJu T and really I was roaring with laughter watching the boys. And oo I wasn't aware that Big Bang were the first IDOL and afterwards I'm taking them. I'm currently downloading CSJH vids. I got most of them but I can't watch them cos they're not subbed. I'm a member on UN:SPeakables but I can't seem to find any softsubs anywhere. It's sad that I can't understand them :tears: anyhoo. I can't wait for SS501 :):) def love KM IDOL world. =))

Anyone can help me by telling me if there's any softsubs for csjh IDOL World?????? that would really help me. :unsure: and if possible anyone can help me get the soft subs????

Guest Fullmoon_1

hello. I was so happy seeing a thread on KM IDOL WORLD:) I'm so hooked into this show. I love it. Quite hilarious and amazingly cool. I got SuJu T and really I was roaring with laughter watching the boys. And oo I wasn't aware that Big Bang were the first IDOL and afterwards I'm taking them. I'm currently downloading CSJH vids. I got most of them but I can't watch them cos they're not subbed. I'm a member on UN:SPeakables but I can't seem to find any softsubs anywhere. It's sad that I can't understand them :tears: anyhoo. I can't wait for SS501 :):) def love KM IDOL world. =))

Anyone can help me by telling me if there's any softsubs for csjh IDOL World?????? that would really help me. :unsure: and if possible anyone can help me get the soft subs????

The subs should be avaible at UN:SPeakables. But you must have 50 post to view the subtitle section.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

um...you know they have the vids uploaded onto their youtube channel right? btw, they just finished subbing episode 4 so its up already incase your wondering

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Thank you! :) I was lookin for the ones with Super Junior T for sometime now!

-Edit-

yay i own page 13 XD lol

Guest silverwingz

um...you know they have the vids uploaded onto their youtube channel right? btw, they just finished subbing episode 4 so its up already incase your wondering

thanks for telling us. i've updated the first post.

Anyway... how come there hasn't been any links for CSJH Episode 5? It's been a while already... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Bsarang*

i wanna download CSJH's episode but

i can't register in UNSPEAKALBLE forum

what should i do?? TToTT ~~~

is there any other way to download it ??

i really wanna download it cuz i dont understand

what they said T^T i really wanna know >o<

Guest roseltv

I think after u register u have to have at least 50 posts to access the download section. So yeah, it may takes a while to have 50 posts :blush:.

UNSPEAKABLE closed registrations due to the many spam posts in the forum. Not sure when they will reopen it but you can watch the subbed episodes on their Youtube channel.

Archived