[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

only episode 1 of the Big Bang ones is subbed so far. There's a team working on the rest at YGBB Forum.

as for the SUJU T ones... only like the truth game is subbed... and can only be seen on YouTube (i think? unless there's a download link somewhere i dunno of)

i dunno tho.. there might be some other places that have some parts subbed of the other episodes that i don't know of.

maybe someone can confirm for me.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXsmilesXx

hello....well ummm i've been looking everywhere for suju's Km idol world ep 2 but i can't find it anywhere....all the other ep i found....but ep 2 can someone give me a link where i can dl it...other than cb cause i don't know how that works...so please if anyone have suju ep 2..please share....

hello....well ummm i've been looking everywhere for suju's Km idol world ep 2 but i can't find it anywhere....all the other ep i found....but ep 2 can someone give me a link where i can dl it...other than cb cause i don't know how that works...so please if anyone have suju ep 2..please share....

have you check the first page?? its right there...

Just finished watching it and its so funny. They do a prank on EunHyuk. Where Kangin's fake friend comes in and makes the situation worse. Like he makes fun of Eunhyuk, trying to start a fight with him etc...

There is a part 7. I'm thinking its going to end next week by the preview.

Guest artful_DODGER

KM Idol World - Suju T Part 6

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=12YLHESX

Credits: heejaeun @ Kim Heechul Thread

Thank you! :D

Hyukjae's friends are kind of cute. ^^

Hyukkie looked like he wanted to ALSHGA;HGJALAJH that guy up so bad. It was hot. :x

When Heechul threw that pillow at Kangin's friend...INTENSEEEEE.

Hyukkie controlled himself very well.

They left us with another cliffhanger. D:

Guest damifino

On this week's Idol World, Bang Shiri who is currently in the hospital having suffered a stroke was Heechul's "friend" who came. It was sort of sad seeing how funny and lively she was just a month ago when this episode was filmed (5/13). She came even though Heechul called her past 2 am.

Also as expected, they were playing a prank with the fight, with the prank being on Eunhyuk once again. I swear, he's such an easy target for them LOL The prank was that Kangin's "friend" comes and crashes the filming in a drunken state. In truth, it wasn't Kangin's friend, but just an actor pretending to be Kangin's friend. You can see Heechul whispering in Bang Shiri's ear to let her know that it was a prank :)

Kangin's fake friend acts rude and disrespectfully asks Kangin to introduce him to Heechul and starts saying how Heechul looks like a girl. Heechul laughs it off and tells him get some manners and tells Kangin to get better friends. This starts the "fight" where Kangin's fake friend wants to know who was talking to him, saying he thought it was Eunhyuk. Heechul tells him it's him, pretends to get angry, and tries to get up... Eunhyuk tries to keep him down. He gets pissed and Eunhyuk leads him out of the room. Heechul was supposed to come back immediately, but he can't stop laughing so he stays away for awhile. Then when he finally comes back, he shows his anger towards Kangin's friend and even Kangin seems genuinely surprised even though he knows that it's just an act LOL Anyways, then Kangin's friend starts picking on Eunhyuk saying how skinny he is, what kind of a man is that skinny, and is he really in SuJu because he's never seen him before. Eunhyuk looked adorable trying to keep his anger in check :) Later on, Eunhyuk's friend comes to Eunhyuk's defense which escalates the "fight." Of course, the end of the prank will be broadcast next week.

Guest shootinqxxstar

im a tiny bit confused. so basically, on the first page where it says episode 6-12 for superjunior idol world, the part1 actually means episode 6 or is it part 1 of one ep? :0

sorry if its been asked before. thanks in advance :D

Guest silverwingz

thanks for sharing all the links and spoilers everyone!

im a tiny bit confused. so basically, on the first page where it says episode 6-12 for superjunior idol world, the part1 actually means episode 6 or is it part 1 of one ep? :0

sorry if its been asked before. thanks in advance :D

yeah... just follow the dates... so Part 1 is like episode 6 of KM Idol World, not part 1 of episode 1. just look at the dates.

sorry i made it confusing for you...

Guest `Dara;

@damifino, thanx for the description. poor EunHyuk, he always get picked on. lol

this episode sounds so cute, i want to see him pissed off. XD

Guest `Dara;

i have a question. for ep. 5

why were SuJu members laughing so hard, specially HeeChul

when KangIn was talking to the guy on the phone? :/

KM Idol World - Goong T English Hardsubbed

Episode 1

070509 KM Idol World - Goong T Ep.1 1/2 ENGSUBBED

070509 KM Idol World - Goong T Ep.1 2/2 ENGSUBBED

Episode 2

070516 KM Idol World - Goong T Ep.2 1/2 ENGSUBBED

070516 KM Idol World - Goong T Ep.2 2/2 ENGSUBBED

I subbed Goong T. On break and have nothing to do. I would sub the whole episodes of KM Idol World - Super Junior T but its too much for me. I can't translate everything. If someone is willing to help me out in translating, timing, encoding etc...it would be helpful. If you want to help PM ME. thanks

Guest dragonjade

Thanx dreamweaver for uploading part 6! I've been waiting for it all week, ever since I watched part 5 which was HILAROUS!!! (poor Heechul)

Can someone explain the hotel thingy that Eunhyuk's friend was talking about?

Archived