[variety] Km Idol World 아이돌 월드

Guest silverwingz

Guest ndbsksujuluvt

hey can someone tell me how do u download from clubbox....because im not korean so i dont understand how to use it

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

hey can someone tell me how do u download from clubbox....because im not korean so i dont understand how to use it

there is a CB tutorial in the resources subforum.

Guest silverwingz

I watched the SS501 IDOL World ages ago but I was just wondering... I saw a 2pm idol world episode... or is that the idol army episode? I thought Idol World has been over for ages?

must be a different show.

Although this has ended like 2 years ago, theREALiVIPSUBS is subbing for this rihttp://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=16&t=137300ght now.

Ep.1 is on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-9CnmGPA8...feature=related

- You can find other parts under the same username.

thanks for sharing the links.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatimatuzahraa

"i'm curious here.

does all the episodes of big bang are hardsubbed or i have to go to ygbb to download the sub?

thank you in advance"

owh i just read others comment..noneed to reply.. :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fanthaghiro88@yahoo.com

hi.. i'm new of being ss501's fan..

can you re-upload the SS501's KM Idol World? The 5th episode was removed(?) from MU..

Would appreciate it if you could upload that particular episode on either MF or MU..

Guest sherongadonga

could someone upload the episodes where 2PM hosted?

they're soo funny and nichkhun is sooo adorable and jaebeom is amazingly hoooot

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for creating a thread for this show!^^ I really love it and look forward to continuing to watch it. I've only watched Big Bang's episodes so far, and I hope to get to continue watching it. Especially since I love SUJU too.^^ I have all 5 of BB's episodes in HQ so when I can I'll try to upload it for the thread. Oh yeah and the Ep.1 of KM Idol World with BB is hardsubbed HQ by YGBB forums. I'll ask if its ok to share the link from there over here.^^ This show is really entertaining..hehe. So funny too.

Hi, are all of the Big bang episodes subbed (links from the fisrt page)?

Do you have MU links for it, even if its MQ! I really wanna watch it! thank you!

:)

Guest rerechan

It said that it was sub. Maybe you could try to download just one part to see if its subbed.

Thank you for this. <33

I dont have the chance to dl it right now though but bookmarked it for sure. <33

Guest prettygirl_pc

hey everyone,

I just found out about this show.. well actually i just got into Big Bang like 2 weeks ago.. and have been somewhat obsessed with their music and little dorky episodes they have so many variety shows!!!

ahhh!!!!

well i have been trying to get Part 2 of KM IDOL world for like 3 days now and my eyes are hurting trying to find the eng sub version of it!

CAN someone PLEASE upload the eng version(the one on the front page is not subbed in eng) if not

can someone please please atleast translate it and tell me how GDragon LOST in the dating game ???

SOME ONE please HELP!!

luv to all pri

Guest riehae

I miss this show.

If only my fave group could be in this one more time.

And not as a subgroup but as the main group.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest happybunnyfluff

Isn't there anything else other than Idol World?

Didn't they start a new Idol thing?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweet_beezz

i like idol world so much...^^

but, when i want to visit the CSJH forum (UN:SPEAKABLE), i can't register there...><..it said, "The board administrator is no longer accepting any new registrations at the moment. " T_____________T

where i can get another subbed video??

thank you so much...^^

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Ummm, it says YGBB subbed episodes 1-5. I think this information is actually not true. It's true episode 1 and 2 are subbed but I searched and searched and as far as I know there are no subs for episodes 3 or 5. Episode 4 is subbed by Gods of the East (PRAISE YOU GOE!). I *think* (don't quote me on this!) YGBB (are they the same as REALiVIPSUBS?) are going to eventually release subs for 3 - 5. But again, that's just speculation on my part. :huh:

Archived