• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soutsada7

Time passes by very slowly. Ah :o I can't wait :crazy:

Why in one day have 10 hours ?

:fury: :fury: :fury:

lol, I actually have 24 hours in my day :lol: I know, time just seems to drag and this is the first time that I want the end of Wednesday to come, since the place that I dwell in is 8 hours difference from Korea, lol.

:huh: I have 24 hours! How on earth you have only 10? So yours should be be faster.

Soutsada, I see you guarding this thread very well.

Ok, Jokes aside.......

I read in Gong Yoo's chinese website and some of the chinese viewer anticipated that it's gonna be a sad ending. Gun or Hanuel will die and give his/her heart to Hyo Joo.

It's really gonna be sad if it ended this way.

http://www.gongyoo.com/tellyoo/viewthread....;extra=page%3D1

I personally feels that it's gonna have a happy ending cos of the title, One Fine Day. One Fine Day when the two impossible overcame all odds and made it possible.

oh, man, you just made my heart drop with those statements...at first reading, I thought it was a leak of the script or something, like what happened to "my girl"...lol, whew, I don't want a tragic ending :tears: agrees with ya on the meaning of the title...it should have a happy ending :lol:

Guest Ailin*

Thanks chigurl for the new caps for ep. 15! ixora, thanks for letting us know the preview for ep. 15 is out! :)

Here's another link for the flash preview for ep. 15...

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/onefineday/images_3/preview_15.swf

Spoilers:

Uh oh, it seems Ha Neul found out the truth who her real father is and wants to leave Gun. And poor Hyo Joo's condition worsened and she collapsed! :tears:

Major Spoilers: And for those who want to view a preview of the kiss in ep. 15...

Clip of kiss between Ha Neul and Gun (Ha Neul kisses Gun first and then he kisses back.) :blush:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=FsITutmeruw$

credits: daum

CapsofKissHNandGun.jpg

Guest llxaNnExo12ll

i support GUN AND HANEUL<33333333

same here ^^

except..i wouldnt be completely upset if haneul and dongha ended up together..but i'm still rooting for gun and haneul!! i love GONG YOO!!!!!!! :lol: i just started watching this drama about 5 days ago and i'm sooo addicted..i just finished watching episode 8 and its getting better and better..is episode 15 the last episode?

Guest rycekrispies1212

WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO LEAVE GUN AFTER FINDING OUT WHO HER REAL FATHER IS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I REALLY want HaNeul and Gun to end up together and happy... I will be very upset if there's a sad ending. T_T

Guest chigurl

Clip of kiss between Ha Neul and Gun (Ha Neul kisses Gun first and then he kisses back.) :blush:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=FsITutmeruw$

credits: daum

preview is out!!!!! why would she wanna leave gun :crazy: ...nooooooo

thanks Ailin* for da link to kiss...ive been watchin it over and over :lol::lol:

da clip is so cute...it was funny how she was jus staring at him and hes expression is like wat?

made him think there was somethin on his face :lol: and wen he actually wiped his face..funny:lol:

luv luv da fact she kissed him first...yay... wen she was kissing him all i keep thinkin was like kiss her back,

kiss her back...after a little bit wen he closed his eyes..ahhhh :sweatingbullets: den he kisses her back dat was da best :phew:

Ailin* could you possibly translate wat they say in da kissing clip? if its not too much trouble..

i can pretty much make out wat they say from watching but i wanna knw wat they really said :D

heres another spoiler pic of da next episode

ofd_caps25.jpg

sorry for da small size..i keep resizing but it still comes out small :wacko:

Guest aalhl

maybe she just want a time to be alone to think things over? Gun did find her, didn't he? I guess we will only know from there what will happen to them.

thanks Ailin* for da link to kiss...ive been watchin it over and over :lol::lol:

da clip is so cute...it was funny how she was jus staring at him and hes expression is like wat?

made him think there was somethin on his face :lol: and wen he actually wiped his face..funny:lol:

luv luv da fact she kissed him first...yay... wen she was kissing him all i keep thinkin was like kiss her back,

kiss her back...after a little bit wen he closed his eyes..ahhhh :sweatingbullets: den he kisses her back dat was da best :phew:

ya.. totally agree with you, chigirl... i love the scene so much, eventhough it's short.

Guest soutsada7

thanks chigurl and Ailin* for the pix and links, you rock!!!

noooo, why would haneul wanna leave gun? and I too wanna know what they said during the kissing scene...thanks in advance Ailin* :D

Guest Ailin*

By any chance does anyone knows what Gun does for a living?

He's currently the Managing Director of the Project Coordination Dept. at Tae Sung Group. What kind of projects you ask?...beats me. lol :P

Ailin* could you possibly translate wat they say in da kissing clip? if its not too much trouble..

i can pretty much make out wat they say from watching but i wanna knw wat they really said :D

Let me try...it may not be 100% accurate. (btw, I'm not Korean.) :sweatingbullets:

HN: Oppa

Gun: Have you been drinking?

HN: Oppa, how come you think I've been drinking just now? (uh, cuz the last 2 times he found you here, you were drunk... :rolleyes: )

HN: (pats bench) Have a seat.

Gun: Why?

HN: I told you to sit, so just sit. Superman, why do you have so much to say?

Gun: (quickly sits down) Alright.

Gun: (touches face) What?

HN: Thank you. This kiss is my present to you... (kisses Gun)

Nice caps of the preview, Luv! Thanks! :blush:

Archived