[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

Guest doozy

so there is really very little or no hope for Ha Neul and "team-jangim"?? I don't like Gun for some reason...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soutsada7

I would venture a tentative "no" regarding your question, since HN obviously has no feelings towards DH in that direction...I don't want HN to be with DH due to pity; he deserves much better than that :).

Guest Ailin*

Thanks Soysauce for the translations. :)

I heard that Ha Neul also handed in her resignation letter when she gave back the ring to Dong Ha so I guess she won't be working at the aquarium anymore. Also, she went to confront her adoptive father (well, now she knows he's her real father) after she learned the shocking truth from Tae Won. (He's such a blabber mouth, isn't he? :tongue2: )

I also have a bad feeling that things won't work out for Gun and Ha Neul. :vicx: I hope it's not going to be a tragic ending.

chigurl, don't feel too bad because I also have a lot help from Chinese subs. :sweatingbullets:

I would venture a tentative "no" regarding your question, since HN obviously has no feelings towards DH in that direction...I don't want HN to be with DH due to pity; he deserves much better than that :).

yeah. it looks like HN will not end up with DH. and i doubt that Gun will end up with HJ. :( Looks good for the HJ-Gun Supporters. haha

Haha...looks like the scriptwrite is going to disappoint everyone here. :blink:

Thanks to all who provided in translation, links, previews, caps and etc...... it makes life easier for us viewers here.

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, I'm still rooting for a happy ending with no one getting killed off...c'mon now, by this time I'm sure the scriptwriters are aware that many of their audiences want a happy ending :lol:

Guest chigurl

^^lol, I'm still rooting for a happy ending with no one getting killed off...c'mon now, by this time I'm sure the scriptwriters are aware that many of their audiences want a happy ending :lol:

i knw i do want a happy ending, preferably wit haneul and gun riding off in da sunset :)

cuz u knw like da title says "one fine day"

hopefully dat "one fine day" was not wen they went to da beach in episode 14 :( ...boooo

--edit--

totally off topic here ....

but does anyone here knw how to record live streaming?

i wanna try recording this weeks episodes...i knw its towards the end of da drama but hey :lol:

im playin around wit HiNetRecorder but its not working for me :crazy:

please pm me wit any info you mite have..thanks

Guest aalhl

i knw i do want a happy ending, preferably wit haneul and gun riding off in da sunset :)

cuz u knw like da title says "one fine day"

yeah.. or maybe even leave town to somewhere whereby they can spend their life together happily ever after... :P and more passionate kiss perhaps?? ha.ha.. I must be dreaming... :rolleyes: :blush:

yeah.. or maybe even leave town to somewhere whereby they can spend their life together happily ever after... :P and more passionate kiss perhaps?? ha.ha.. I must be dreaming... :rolleyes: :blush:

I never thought about that scenario. lols That sounds like it can happen. ;)

ixora and I are very bored in the 'one fine day' chatroom. lol

Guest chigurl

i so want dat passionate kiss too ;)

after watching goong all other kdrama kisses dont compare :phew:

hopefully they come close though :P

well heres a close up view of da preview kiss

hopefully theres more to this kiss :phew: like you knw open mouth:ph34r: he he

ofd_caps7.jpg

**credit as labelled and imbc**

and heres some gong yoo pic jus because :)

gy2.jpg

gy1.jpg

gy3.jpg

**credit as labelled**

Guest girl5

I like this drama a lot in the beginning, up to episode 8 but after it started to not be so good.

The problems:

1. Why is Haneul always staring at fishes? It drives me crazy. And they waste film time. She needs to actually work and be successful at something. Sung Yuri has improved in her acting a lot in the beginning episodes but the writer makes her ditzy with no goals later on.

2. there is a lack of explaining on why Dongha never drinks and freaks out when Sung Yuri faints in the water. I know his past gf drowned or something, but I only know this b.c soompi people said it, I didn't see it in the drama. They need to explain more his past, and how he let go of his deceased gf for Sung yuri.

3. When did the dad tell Tae Won that Sung Yuri was his sister? They didn't actually show that part but it probably was after he tried to rape her. Then he acted differently towards her. But they didn't explain it.

4. I hope that they actually explain how Sung Yuri's mom and real dad had her? Was she raped or having an affair? What plot is behind that. But by watching the drama I don't think they will be explaining that.

5. Also, it seems like sung yuri's real dad accidently killed the parents, but it didn't seem real at all when the dad got out of the car, and just turned his head away while Gun's dad tried to take his wife out. It was so unrealistic. Even when the car was on fire, Sung Yurii's dads face was expressionless.

6. I hope they explain if Sung Yuri's dad actually stole Gun's inheritance.

7. It's so unrealistic how Hyojoo all of a sudden gave up on Gun. I didn't really see the transition. But I guess they had to stop it, so that Dong Ha could get more screen time.

8. I wish there was more Tae Won scenes, like how he's trying to be good to his sister. Be like an oppa, so that she becomes comfortable with him.

8. This drama seems like its going to end on episode 16, but man, there's so much they could've done to make it better, so much to develop.

they could've had either hyojoo and dongha start liking each other. I don't know, maybe i'm the only one thats having these problems. I guess I watched so many drama's my expectancy is higher. It was soo good in the beginning though, gosh!

I like this drama a lot in the beginning, up to episode 8 but after it started to not be so good.

The problems:

1. Why is Haneul always staring at fishes? It drives me crazy. And they waste film time. She needs to actually work and be successful at something. Sung Yuri has improved in her acting a lot in the beginning episodes but the writer makes her ditzy with no goals later on.

True, even Dongha says that. He said the company doesn't employ her just to look at the fishes. lol...

2. there is a lack of explaining on why Dongha never drinks and freaks out when Sung Yuri faints in the water. I know his past gf drowned or something, but I only know this b.c soompi people said it, I didn't see it in the drama. They need to explain more his past, and how he let go of his deceased gf for Sung yuri.

He explained to Hanuel how he got drunk and challenge his ex-girlfriend to see how long they can dive under the sea. That's how his ex died. All these were said in his office at the aquarium where Dongha offered her "soju" to keep her warm after Haneul learnt of her true identity. she was caught in the heavy rain. Episode 8 at 20 mins onward. It's been like a year and a half ago since the incident happened and with Haneul's predicament that he falls for her slowly.He freaks out when Haneul faints in water because of his ex's incident. Can you imagine history repeating? (drowning)

3. When did the dad tell Tae Won that Sung Yuri was his sister? They didn't actually show that part but it probably was after he tried to rape her. Then he acted differently towards her. But they didn't explain it.

They didn't show it but it was assumed that his dad told him at the hotel.

4. I hope that they actually explain how Sung Yuri's mom and real dad had her? Was she raped or having an affair? What plot is behind that. But by watching the drama I don't think they will be explaining that.

Haneul's real mom and dad were lovers. Plot? no plot....imagine a girl who is pregnant with a married man's child and not allowed to be with him. Look at the ending childhood scene......they tell lots of stories.

5. Also, it seems like sung yuri's real dad accidently killed the parents, but it didn't seem real at all when the dad got out of the car, and just turned his head away while Gun's dad tried to take his wife out. It was so unrealistic. Even when the car was on fire, Sung Yurii's dads face was expressionless.

If he had intervened and helped the victims, he'll be questioned by the police and his affair will be made known to everyone. It's a drama....they had to cast him with this look to convince us that he doesn't want the affair to be known.

6. I hope they explain if Sung Yuri's dad actually stole Gun's inheritance.

This I can't answer because they have not come to it yet. :blush:

7. It's so unrealistic how Hyojoo all of a sudden gave up on Gun. I didn't really see the transition. But I guess they had to stop it, so that Dong Ha could get more screen time.

Transition came when Gun and HJ were lying on the table outside and Gun told her not to have any feelings for him. He treated her like a sister. Epi 12 and also during his piggy back on their way to HJ's house.

8. I wish there was more Tae Won scenes, like how he's trying to be good to his sister. Be like an oppa, so that she becomes comfortable with him.

Well, I can only say that his is a small role, so not important

8. This drama seems like its going to end on episode 16, but man, there's so much they could've done to make it better, so much to develop.

they could've had either hyojoo and dongha start liking each other. I don't know, maybe i'm the only one thats having these problems. I guess I watched so many drama's my expectancy is higher.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to answer this question. I'm happy that they end at 16 epis otherwise it becomes to draggy.

All the above answers are my personal understanding/analysis of the drama and don't shoot me if anyone disagree with me.

Perhaps some viewers here may share your sentiments about this drama. :)

Guest soutsada7

^^I was gonna say the same thing, Ix (may I call you Ix?)...anyway, I was a bit reluctant to watch this at the beginning, but as I got into the plot and characters of the story, I was completely drawn in (lo and behold, lol :lol:)...anyway, IMO this drama just kept on getting better and I'm really satisfied that they've decided to stop at 16, since like someone mentioned earlier, it would be too draggy and ruin the special feelings and impressions I have towards this drama :P anyway, to come and think about it, it would definitely be great to have HJ and DH establish some sort of relationship later in the drama, yet on the other hand, that again will ruin the basis of this drama's appeal, well at least to me anyway :lol:

Guest haneul<3

chigurl thank you for the gong yoo pics <333333 :)

This drama kind of lost me. The beginning was good but then now, I'm all like... ehokaynewepisodeyay when I used to be like OMG!NEWEPISODEOFOFD<3333. lol and i agree with girl5 about Haneul always staring at the fish. <_<

I'll probably watch it to the end, just to see what happens and for Gong Yoo && Yeon Hee && Goong Min lol

I don't know WHY but I'm kind of want a tragic ending... or a big twist or SOMETHING.

*hides away hoping no one will attack*

I don't really like Sung Yuri in this drama that much. She appealed to me in the beginning, ever since the piano recital and towards the middle, but now to the end, I don't know if it's Haneul that annoys me or Sung Yuri's acting. :blink:

Guest smileforgrace

Coincidence?

In FinKL's 3rd album [Now], track 6 was a song called One Fine Day.

I've always thought that the drama's title "One Fine Day" referred to the day that Hanuel and Gun meet again after their separation as children.

But now that I've read everyone's thoughts, it might refer to the day when they can finally be together [?]

Gun & Hanul will meet each other after a period of separation and rekindle their feelings.

That's probably what's going to happen. I think this drama is going to have an open ending like in "Summer Scent" like where they see each other again but we don't know anything else but that.

Korean dramas always have this "seeing each other after a few years" thing going on -_-

I heard Gong Yoo was a reeeeeeeeeeeally good kisser ;)

Sung Yu Ri is one lucky woman.

Gong Yoo + Sung Yu Ri = The "Yoo/Yu" couple? ^^;;

Does anyone think they'd look good in real life?

I've seen a few interviews and they said that they've known each other for a while, during school [high school?] and they've also filmed that internet drama together [which was awkward to the max but still sorta cute in the end].

Guest samgirl

no open ending please , I am halfway through the drama and ill see first what the ending will be then ill continue watching it.

Archived