Chae Yeon VS Yoon Eun Hye

Guest ix3DC

i don't like either of them..i find them both annoying..but i think yeh looks better with kjk...and i like her personality a lot more than chae yeon..ever since she's been called the "sexy queen"..it made her head big...-___-

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoon eun hye cause the actual romance started between these two. also, chae yeon just met kim jong gook as like a fan and a date with him. no biggy, but yoon eun hye & kim jong gook had a scandal together. to me, i get a feeling that they are really going out. :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest samsookie

i started watching x-men after yeh left, so all i saw was chaeyeon and kjk and they were sooo cute together so i'll vote for chaeoyeon :)

I see CY as a dongseng who has a crush on her oppa kinda thing

I see YEH and KJK going out....

Yes the story of CY is touching. But thats pretty touching toward her. Ever wonder how KJK felt. He rejected CY for YEH. He had a scandel with YEH [[which can be true ;]] His idea girl is YEH.

Their for I think KJK likes YEH better and likes CY as a dongseng

Guest babiixru

wait what o_o

chae yeon liked kjk for 10 years?!?!??!?! *lost*

someone explain the situation to me.

i'd have to choose chae yeon because i dont like yoon eun hye that much lol

Guest yongieee

i loveeee cy and kjk together

i didnt like yeh and kjk together at first.. i mean i like them now.. but i still think cy and kjk are cuter together

Guest *~yunjeong~*

yoon eun hye!!

chae yeon seems so fake... she's always tearing up on xman... and even park kyung lim was like .. what do you go to acting school?

besides.. MANY girls liked him 10 years ago and YEH knows all his old turbo songs and dances off by heart too~~

Guest YEHJIN.

yoon eun hye 105% :]

alone and WITH kjg, i like yeh better. chae yeon acts/is too sexy for me @.@ yeh nowadays doesn't show much skin, yet looks adorable/gorgeous. she's funny, sweet, caring, loving, beautiful, PURE-hearted.. ETC ETC ETC.

don't even get me started on chae yeon. everyone will just bash me for bashing chae yeon. so i'm not gonna say a lot of negative things about her... -.-

chae yeon's songs are good, though..

Archived