Chae Yeon VS Yoon Eun Hye

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yashimanman

i voted for Yoon Eun Hye her and KJK r the perfect couple. besides YEH said during an interview that Joo JiHoon is too skinny for her. Chae Yeon looks better with Brian.

Guest superhaein

i can't choose because they both look good with KJG.

but, they both seem really close like when i saw pictures of them

together and shows together!

Guest absolutelyboredx

CHAEYEON!!!!

she whooped eunhye's butt in dayunhaji!

& in my opinion eunhyes only pretty when shes working.

chaeyeon is gorgeous&cute on&off hours

Guest sprinkle_kitty

YOON EUN HYE! YOON EUN HYE!

Because I really can't picture Chae Yeon and KJK together, but I do picture her with Tei together^^

So it's like this...

Yoon Eun Hye & Kim Jong Kook

Chae Yeon & Tei

Prefect

Guest xbaaByette

Ahhh this triangle always made me mad .

Okay, I'm sure that Chae Yeon was KJK fan and all, and the 10 years thing . But can she like stop trying so hard ?

I saw Park Kyung Lim's face whenever Chae Yeon talks about KJK and she's SO mad . Even viewers agreed . She talks about it too much .

He TRULY like Yoon Eun Hye better . He even told Chae Yeon that she can't replace her . On TELEVISION ! That can be seen all over the world . I feel bad for CY, but seriously, the man made it PRETTY clear and everyone noe's them as the XMAN COUPLE and he always chooses her for couple stuff .

He even had a thingy where all his fans were there, and someone asked him if he'd consider dating Yoon Eun Hye, and he said YES .

Clear enough, no ?

My opinion . Sorry if I sounded mad but seriously . This has been going on for years .

And you guys mainly pick Chae Yeon over Yoon Eun Hye because she LOOKS better with someone else .

LOOKS . Was she ever really that close with them ? Like so close to boyfriend and girlfriend ? Nope . She was with KJK though . And that's real life . JJH is an ACTOR she acts with .

Guest jenny____x

i gotta say chae yeon.

they have history!

hahaha.

i love both, but i think chae yeon is better suited with him.

Guest Vogue_fanatic

i gotta say chae yeon.

they have history!

hahaha.

i love both, but i think chae yeon is better suited with him.

What history? They met once when CY won a date with him in Star Date and didn't meet again 10 years later, while KJK and YEH have constant interaction with one another meaning they spent more time together than CY and KJK.

Chae Yeon article (dated March 29)

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/music.../v16220781.html

news credit: starnews

translation:o-cha soompi

채연 "김종국과 사적으로 만난적 없어"

Chae Yeon “I’ve never met with Kim Jong Kook privately”

4집을 발표하고 섹시열풍에 합류한 가수 채연이 과거 김종국의 팬이었던 사실이 공개됐지만 방송 전후 전혀 달라진 것은 없다고 밝혔다.

Sexy singer Chae Yeon during her 4th album meeting had announced that in the past she was Kim Jong Kook’s fan; she revealed to the public that it hasn’t changed.

채연은 지난해 SBS 'X맨'에서 과거 김종국의 팬이었음이 알려지면서 화제를 모았다. 특히 당시 두 사람은 러브라인을 형성, 채연은 '당연하지' 코너를 통해 "그때는 여고생이었지만 이젠 제가 여자로 보이시나요"라는 발언을 해 크게 화제를 모았다.

Last year in SBS ‘X-man’ it became a known hot topic that Chae Yeon was a fan of Kim Jong Kook in the past. The two formed a love line and Chae Yeon’s ‘Dangyunhaji’ segment which led to her asking “I was a high school student then but now do you see me as a woman?” became a widely talked about topic.

채연은 최근 스타뉴스와의 인터뷰에서 "김종국 씨가 숫기가 없는데다 나 역시 방송에서 비춰지는 모습과는 달리 먼저 가서 말을 잘 거는 편이 아니다"며 "당시 방송이 끝난 뒤 한 마디 말도 못 나눴다"고 털어놨다.

Recently Chae Yeon told starnews in an interview “Kim Jong Kook as well as I were shy/self-conscious during the broadcast. We didn’t know if we should reveal the fact or not” and she said “we didn’t even say a word after the program.” shaking off (rumors).

이어 채연은 "사람들이 김종국 씨와 친할 것이라 생각하시지만 방송 전후 관계는 전혀 달라진 게 없다"고 덧붙였다.

Chae Yeon says, “People think that I have an intimate/close relationship with Kim Jong Kook after the (X-man) broadcast but it (our relationship) did not change entirely.”

이와 함께 채연은 "사실 'X맨' 촬영을 하며 먼저 내가 10년 전 진숙이라고 얘기하고 싶었다"며 "그런데 방송 중 갑자기 김종국 씨가 나를 안다고 얘기해 당황했었다. 때문에 방송 녹화가 잠시 중단되기도 했었다"고 밝혔다.

With this Chae Yeon said,” Truthfully when we first shot ‘X-man’ scene I didn’t want to tell people that 10 years ago I was Jin Sook.” and she also said “ But all of a sudden Kim Jong Kook spoke about that and it made me panicked.”

채연은 "이제 이상형 질문을 받거나 어디를 가도 김종국 씨 얘기를 주위에서 많이 물어보신다"며 "할 말이 없으니까 솔직히 난처할 때가 있다. 물론 김종국 씨의 팬이었던 사실이 알려지면서 많은 분들의 관심을 받아 고맙게 생각한다"고 말했다.

Chae Yeon said, “Now I received a lot of questions about my ideal type, and questions surrounding where do I talk (meet) with Kim Jong Kook.” “I am faced with this situation and frankly I don’t have anything to say. Of course I was a Kim Jong Kook’s fan. I am grateful that the fact became known and received a lot of people’s interest.”

한편 채연은 4집 타이틀곡 '마이 러브'로 본격적인 활동을 시작, 음반 발매와 함께 뮤직비디오 키스신으로 큰 화제를 모았다.

Meanwhile, Chae Yeon’s activity in (promoting) her title song “My Love” has just started; her record sale and kiss scene in her MV is collecting a lot of interest/topic.

윤은혜

"첨엔 그냥 인사만 하는 그런 사이였는데 스캔들이후로 너무 친해져서 가끔밥도 같이먹고 전화도 하는 그런사이예요. 매너도 정말 좋으시고 정말 매력적이신 오빠구요.. 저희어머니가 특히 너무좋아하세요.

성격도 좋으시고 의리도 있으시고 남여불문하고 연예계에서 종국오빠 싫어하는 사람 없을껄요?"

Yoon Eun Hye http://tvzonebbs2.media.daum.net/griffin/d...rticleId=214327

" In the beginning we only exchanged greetings but after the scandal we became really close; we occasionally eat out together and we also call each other on the phone. He has really good manners and that’s what makes oppa charming.. My mother likes him especially.

He has a good character, and is also fair/just. Is there anyone in the entertainment world that doesn’t like him?"

Guest immaflipp

Yoon Eun Hye !!!!!!!! even though chae yeon's story is pretty touching. that was the past... ryt now yoon eun hye is wayyy better..

but hu are we to judge which one is better? well watever i like yoon eun hye better <333333

Guest rotten_sherry

I don't like them both honestly, but I hate Chae-youn because she seems like 'bad girl' and I hate famous girl who acts like that. So....Yoon Eun-hye is better....

SG Fighting!

xxx

Guest chemical9

Eun Hye and KJK look really nice together, but Chae Yeon's story is really beautiful. Tough choice.

Archived