Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Jung Hoon

Guest Moe

Guest jenny____x

ahhh so hard!

i was such a UN fan girl back in the day.

hahaha

Shin > Yul

in the beginning of the drama, i preferred Shin < Yul

KJH = JJH

cant choose! (:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hana~jk

love them both.... really hard to decide... both of them have their own strength.....

JJH has a unique face, tall, great body....

KJH is sooo adorable, very cute, looks very sincere.....

everytime I saw him, I feel like to hug him... so adorable....

It's a very hard decision, however, I'll go for KJH...

Love his cuteness, sincerity, his voice, bla..bla..bla.....

Guest deathrae

Kim Jeong Hoon! ^-^

Ahaha. First time I see Shin in Goong I thought, "Eh? He's the hero? Aigoo~ nevermind, I'll get used to his looks"

But then when I see ChaeGyung 'bumping' onto Yul, I was like, "Wahaha, not bad, not bad. I say CG with this guy!"

Maybe because at that time I was not 'exposed' to Korean looks so Joo Ji Hoon didn't look great to me. I like Kim Jeong Hoon cause he doesn't have that 'typical' Korean look. Heck, I like all guys who don't have that typical (insert race/country/etc here) look. Plus, he has that 'baby face' or cute looks. And I have a weakness for guys who are cute. ^-^

But now after months of watching loads of Korean dramas, I find Joo Ji Hoon such a hottaye~ :P

But still, I prefer cute guys than hot guys.

Guest oh.yuri

kim jung hoon, by far. joo ji hoon & his character gets on my nerves in the drama. neither do i fin him goodlooking. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sum-chick

JJH ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so much hotter than KJH..have you seen Witch Yoo Hee??..man he is such a butt in there

Guest roughmetal2

i guess, it's quite obvious who my choice is...

KJH...MY GREATEST OBSESSION!!! the moment i saw him in Goong, i was like 'whoah, who's this guy?'. jihoon didn't elicit that kind of reaction from me. i couldn't remove KJH from my mind since then.

Archived