[drama 2007] New Wise Mother, Good Wife 신 현모양처

Guest jahye

Guest jahye

[MBC] Kang Sung Yeon, Kim Ho Jin, Kim Tae Yeon, Kim Nam Jin

New Wise Mother, Good Wife 신 현모양처

untitled3jx2.jpg

Official MBC website

Monday & Tuesday nights on MBC, starting May 28th, 2007

Director: Lee Jae Won (My Life Special, Front House Woman (앞집여자), Match Made In Heaven (천생연분))

Writer: Yoon Young Mi (101st Proposal, My Love Toram)

Please read and understand the K-dramas & movies forum rules before posting.

MAIN CAST

people01js7.jpgpeople02bc1.jpg

people03or3.jpgpeople04ae4.jpg

Kang Sung Yeon, Kim Ho Jin, Kim Tae Yeon, Kim Nam Jin [X]

SUPPORTING CAST

sakang1gz7.jpgkwonyongwoonzd8.jpg

leehyeeunvh5.jpgimdaehovj8.jpg

uhmsoojungbv0.jpgparkyonggikl9.jpg

Sakang, Kwon Yong Woon, Lee Hye Eun, Im Dae Ho, Uhm Soo Jung, Park Yong Gi

CHARACTER CHART

ppimgmapad2.jpg

untitled1gt3.jpg

The story will feature episodes about wives that try their best to become 'wise mothers and good wives' but don't always have outcomes as despite their efforts.

Kim Ho Jin will play Heo Myung Pil, an elite newspaper reporter but an immature and irresponsible husband. Kang Seong Yeon will play Gyung Gook Hee, a bright and valiant wife.

Along with the two, Kim Tae Yeon will play Lim Tae Ran who is a successful scenario writer who possesses both fortune and fame, considered an ideal female figure in today's society, and Kim Nam Jin will play the college student Seok Doo who receives the love of many wives. (broasia.com)

88563023lu6.jpg

94465376oo9.jpg

21484114yr2.jpg

65596474tp0.jpg

85477856fa4.jpg

It's Hyeop Bo! ^_^

79124651yw6.jpg

72616518af1.jpg

10bt2.jpg

11tb9.jpg

12cr7.jpg

72042951si2.jpg

45556560uy9.jpg

Click for larger size

20070523220601pan3.th.jpg20070523220602pmj2.th.jpg20070523220603pvs6.th.jpg20070523220604pbb6.th.jpg

Previews:

untitled3ij7.jpg

Section TV interviews + behind the scenes: megaupload

preview from the official website

HQ direct download: megaupload

I have no expectations for this drama and I'm not really excited to watch it either, but I thought a thread should be made. :lol:

Guest C51236

who's the actor who portrays hyeop bo??? i know he was in jumong but dont know his real name....

btw... isnt this drama only like 8 episodes or something???? i know it's not gonna have like 16 or 20 episodes cuz another drama.... starring bae yong yun is gonna air rite??? think it's called "the story of the first king's four gods" (aka the legend)...

Guest Knov1

Lee Jin will also be appearing in this drama. Her role must be small considering she's not listed with the rest of the cast and she wasn't at the press conference.

200705252018481df9.jpg

200705252018482ba8.jpg

200705252018491br4.jpg

200705252018492gw0.jpg

200705252018493mz8.jpg

200705252018501cj9.jpg

Guest C51236

yay... at last somebody open the thread... thank you...

i'm looking forward for kim nam jin... the drama is airing right now right???

^^^ yeah the drama is airing rite now... i think there is only 8 episodes though... since some 'legend' drama is airing in july.....

Guest C51236

Is this drama that started after H.I.T. finished?

I wanted to watch it but couldn't remember the title because I deleted Ep. 19 of HIT when they previewed it.

Thank you.

^^ what r u asking?? i'm kinda ??? (CONFUSED) :wacko:

r asking if HIT is finished??

ANSWER: yes last episode was last week on may 22.

r u asking if this is the drama that airs after HIT is finished??

ANSWER: yes.. just aired THIS monday... should air for about 4 weeks until mid-july when some famous actor's 24 episode drama airs.. starring bae ??? (always forget his name....) is it bae yong jae???? EDIT: it's BAE YONG JUN.....

Thank you. Sorry for the confusion. I knew HIT finished. I was asking if this drama was the one that started after HIT finished.

^^ what r u asking?? i'm kinda ??? (CONFUSED) :wacko:

r asking if HIT is finished??

ANSWER: yes last episode was last week on may 22.

r u asking if this is the drama that airs after HIT is finished??

ANSWER: yes.. just aired THIS monday... should air for about 4 weeks until mid-july when some famous actor's 24 episode drama airs.. starring bae ??? (always forget his name....) is it bae yong jae???? EDIT: it's BAE YONG JUN.....

Guest jahye

Does anyone even like this drama?? I really don't. It's not funny and the characters are annoying, especially the cheating husband.

Here's the first episode (rmvb) for anyone interested: megaupload

That will probably be the only episode I upload.. I won't be watching this anymore. :lol:

Guest dOnna*

This drama exceeded all my expectations! I only watched at first for kim nam jin :blush: but then the storyline is so addicting and funny~ i'm not even an ajumah but i love this drama can't wait for tomorrows episode! btw, i'm a kyunggookhee+parksukdoo fan all the way :P!

For all of you who gave up watching by ep. 3 <_<... it gets FUNNY and RELIEVING in eppies 5,6, and 7. her revenge on cheating husband starts there :crazy:.

Guest C51236

was this drama extended by 2 episodes or is today the last day that it's airing??? is it 8 episodes or 10 episodes???

Archived