Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hakxzz

ROZEN MAIDEN

What do you think???/I personally think this anime is so hot!! i dunno how many ppl watch this but share your thoughts ok? oh yeah are they not going to make anymore episodes after Traumend???
RozenMaidenfull731453.jpg

Plot:
In the 20th century, a legendary doll maker named Rozen created seven bisque dolls which were powered and given sentience with a gem called Rosa Mystica.Phase 2 Since then, Rozen sent the dolls away to find masters and to battle among themselves to gather each other's Rosa Mysticas; this competition is referred to as the Alice Game. When a doll obtains all seven, they are to become a perfect doll dubbed as Alice and will be reunited with Rozen.Phase 5 By order of creation, the seven Rozen Maidens are namedSuigintouKanariaSuiseisekiSouseisekiShinkuHinaichigo, and Kirakisho.

Volumes: 8 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=822Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 1st Season: 12 + 2nd Season: 12 + 3rd Season: 2 + 4th Season: 13

Shinkufull1729439.jpg

RozenMaidenfull1737019.jpg

RozenMaidenfull1704008.jpg

i remember reading on this anime blog that it seemed like they changed the ending in traumend from what they originally planned because they knew there would be a 3rd season. i dunno if what he is saying was true though or if it's just what he thought.

anyway, i only downloaded the first season. haven't watched it yet.

wow, not many replies huh?!

I really like this anime? i'm currently watching eps 10 from traumend, does anyone know when the 3rd season will be out??? or is it already out?

I watch RM till the second season.

Its really nice. Izzit true theres a 3rd season to be?!?!

Omg, if there's one, I'm soo gonna be anticipating it :blush:

I loved the first season of Rozen Maiden so much!!

It was such an adorable anime, but the second

season never really caught me.. "/

Love Rozen Maiden, my friends cosplayed RM at an anime convention. xD

Yay for Shinku!

XD And why only Shinku, Pogi?

I love Rozen Maiden!!! I want the set of pullips of them!! They are soooo cute!! But $800+ for the set is a bit .. out of my reach XD .. cos I prefer shoes!!

But you know that, don't you Pogi?