M I L O . V E N T I M I G L I A

Guest qquinto

Guest EMPIRE

30?!?!?! nah-uH!!!!

..i had to look it up for myself.. there is no wayy he's 30 ..look soo young O_O

but oh.so.hot~

reminds me of another popular one of soompi these days ..james franco ..just the smirk ..other than that they are completely different

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard he wants to cut his hair because it gets in the way. i hope they do and go to his old hairstyle because that was hot. him and alexis did make a cute couple.

I actully like his recent hairstyle, it makes him look lik a hot spanish/portuguese soccer player

Guest foowdx3

he is one sexy man :] i love him in heroes! i don't like his peter petrelli hair though -_-; his old hair was better.

Guest Kiara

i love him :D he is so good looking! :wub:

i just saw Fergie's new music video and he was in there topless *droolz* :blush: i didn't know that he has tattoos! it is definetely a must see mv since the song is good and Milo is in there :D

what is he up to now? is he in any series?

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Speechless. AHHHHHH wow I love this guy. So damn good-looking.

A lot of thirty year olds are hot...Orlando Bloom for example. :phew:

Guest beloved

he is SO hot OMG... but they're making him look so bad on HEROES T___T

i want him to play a teenager again ^^ he's so cute with short spiky hair ~~ and it's funny to see how well a 30 yr old can portray a teen :D:D

Guest SweetiexJenn

wow he's REALLY thin!

coz beside amanda and alexis he looks so thin and small and those girls are already VERY thin...especially amanda!

Guest june1ov3

he's turning 30 this year! ohmygod, i thought he was still like.. 27.. 28ish.. lol;

awwman, i wish him and alexis bendel got back together, they were such a cute couple!

milo's TOO HOT! he's the only reason why i watch heroes XP

Guest yoojini

he is in big girls don't cry ~

OMG you're right and he wasn't very hot/cute/handsome/attractive in there, imo. :sweatingbullets: thanks for the heads up though! :D

Guest qysi

he's one of my favorite characters in Heroes....but not the future him lol

thanks a lot for the pics!

and him and Alexis looked cute together

Archived