M I L O . V E N T I M I G L I A

Guest qquinto

Guest qquinto

heroes, gilmore girls, bedford diaries, opposite sex,etc.
more pictures

Milo Anthony Ventimiglia

birthday: 7-8-1977

height: 5'9"

raised in: california

vegetarian since childhood

likes to cook, snowboard, skateboard, and has an interest in directing

he is: italian, english, irish, scottish, french, indian, and cherokee. [nice mix, huh?]

status: recently broke up with gilmore girls co-star alexis bledel. [year 06/07]

motto: enjoy the moment

other trivia - -

- he was associated student body president at his high school [el modena]

- was in the drama club

- wrestled at only 119 lbs in high school

- when he was young, his two sisters liked to dress him up as madonna @_@

- mouth is crooked because he was born with dead nerve endings in his lower left lip

- donates to pediatric brain tumor foundation

pictures! - -

normaltg001qs6.jpg

normal0k4im6.jpg

picxj6.jpg

normaltn001wc8.jpg

normaltuck7cm6.jpg

ps36vm0.jpg

i love his smirk :blush:

party1sz3.jpg

party2si4.jpg

him with alexis bledel

[the cutest couple ever.. why did they break up T__T ]

normalmiloalexiscandid0ib3.jpg

normal04lb5.jpg

normal07ts5.jpg

normal09lh9.jpg

normdfghal04dp0.jpg

i was going to upload some screen captures of him as jess on gilmore girls too [looove his character on there!] , but i guess that might be a little too much. :sweatingbullets: . [maybe later though!] anyways, show your love, ladies! he's severely underated :( . [probably because he chose some really unsuccessful series to star in before & after gilmore girls. heroes is working for him, but his hair on that show takes a lot away from his hotness. D: ]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xBLNGx

its such a pity that he & Alexis broke up >__<

"when he was young, his two sisters liked to dress him up as madonna @_@" hahahahhahahaha thats so funny & cuteee

Guest yoojini

he is: italian, english, irish, scottish, french, indian, and cherokee. [nice mix, huh?]

AMEN!!! AHAHA, you decided to make a thread just for him? :phew:

he's the american male celeb i've been love with for the longest time. in fact, his picture is still in my wallet.^^;;;;;;;;;;

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4324/normdfghal04dp0.jpg

alexis is so pretty here. :wub: aww, look at them. so in love.

I was obsessed with him as Jess on Gilmore Girls. In fact, I still believe Rory should have ended up with him.

Anyway, looks like he's still looking good! I don't like what he said to Alexis Bledel when they broke up though. >.<

Guest qquinto

I was obsessed with him as Jess on Gilmore Girls. In fact, I still believe Rory should have ended up with him.

Anyway, looks like he's still looking good! I don't like what he said to Alexis Bledel when they broke up though. >.<

yeah, what did he say @__@ and who broke up with who? the details are so unclear.. they're the cutest as well as the most secretive couple -__-;

i bet jess would've ended up with rory if milo didn't leave the show. silly WB was going to make a spin off series featuring jess & his dad, but then it turned out that their budget couldn't take filming at such an expensive location so it got cancelled. and then milo decided not to be a regular on gilmore girls anymore after that because he felt everything had run it's course and his character was pretty much complete ;__;. i don't care that he did a couple guest appearances after that either.. i mean, what's the point of giving us viewers hope and then just RIPPING it away...

yoojini: haha you have his picture in your wallet? :P yeah , alexis and him look really cute together in their candid pics. there's a lot of pics of them whispering to each other hahaha.. i wonder what they chat about!

Guest yoojini

^yessss and here's the proof :sweatingbullets: :

miloinmywallethaha.jpg

BIGGER and better version :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

bigmiloonymcover.jpg

YM purposely made small ones so crazy fangirls like myself could cut em out and stick em in our wallets. hahaha.

besides the good looks and talents, this is why i still admire him all these years:

*Milo likes to cook: "I'm the oddball who you can find at Ralphs at 2 in the morning in the produce department. I'm a home-body. I'd rather be in the kitchen cooking then hanging out in a bar." - Milo

awwwwww. marry me already.T_T

Guest ohemgeewinniee

quynh, i love you for making this thread.

he's sooo hot. if only his hair didn't look so greasy in heroes :(

wait, why did they break up?

they were so cute together :(

Guest lilyphilia.

waaahhh!! he's such a cutie!! :wub:

he's already in his 30's?! too bad he and alexis broke up,,they look cute together :P

Guest 2partsvodka

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is sooooooooooo hot cute.,..all those little things

i loved his character in gilmore girls..sadly..he didn't come back..=/

Guest kimn

he kind of reminds me of patrick dempsey.

soo good looking!!!! he was my favorite guy in gilmore girls.

Archived