What Did You Eat When You Had Your Wisdom Teeth Removed

Guest someday4_2

Guest someday4_2

hmmm?

Okay, i'm not so certain if this belongs in this section > <

But what did you eat when you had your wisdom teeth removed?? Ice-cream, congee, oatmeal??

Can you eat cheesecake lol?

Guest dianannsano

Well, I got two wisdom teeth out at the same time around 2 years ago.

In the beginning, all I ate was rice porridge and yogurt.

Later on, I was able to eat noodles (had to be cut up though) and other soft foods.

I could barely open my mouth since it swelled quite a bit. But my main advice is... you should really, really brush your teeth good as well as drink Listerine. For the Listerine, ask your dentist first if you can wash your mouth with it. I had to wait a couple of days before I could do that.

As for cheesecake?? I don't knoooooooow. :mellow:

Guest seashells

I ate congee and soup for a while T^T

My surgeon said I had to rinse my mouth with salt water after eating. It was nasty.

Guest predator

I got like 3 pulled out. It hurts like *swear word*

And so I ate soft foods like..

a cupcake XD

congee

yogurt

Guest christ-innnnn

i ate like.. nothing but congee. for like a week. and it hurt so much for soo long. i lost like 15 pounds =/ which isnt a bad thing =) too bad i dont have more wisdom teeth to extract :rolleyes:

I had 5 wisdom teeth extracted...and yes, 5. o_O My oral surgeon told me I must've been super smart or something O_O

But anywhoo, after waking up in my bed after my anesthesia wore off, I craved for rice porridge. Mashed potatoes & gravy was good, along with soft noodles.

I was also given these weird plastic needle-like injectors for the wholes in my mouth. Salt water + peroxide rinse after every meal. o_o

Well, good luck.

Guest boy:mentality

i haven't had mine taken out yet so i dont know. probably soup and rice porridge... my dentist said i should have them taken out :/

Guest redbean

i had congee and yogurt the day i got my wisdom teeth pulled out. the day after, i went back to my regular food. ;p

Guest prelude

Yeah, like the other people, I ate porridge ... just plain porridge ... for a week. >< My doctor recommended me not to eat anything with sugar.

Archived