[drama 1994] Feelings / Neukkim 느낌

Guest javabeans

Guest schizoar

First of all, I want to thank javabeans for recommending this series. I've watched till episode 3 and this drama's pretty funny. This is what I need right now, some light-hearted comedy, hehe.. Just looking at their clothes makes me laugh, lol.. But the story's funny too so it's not just what the characters are wearing. :lol: And the background music brings back memories. I remember the song, "I saw the sun (or sign?)~ And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sun (or sign?)~" That was really popular back then.. Aww, the good old days, hehe..

Anyways, I'm having my theories already. I think I know what you meant about twists in the story Sarah. ;) I think

Yuri and Bin are siblings.

:ph34r: Did I guess it right? :unsure:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nick_lplin

Is there any other clubbox to download this? Megaupload does not work in my country and the clubbox link gave me some error which I don't understand. If some kind soul can help to upload to YSI or some other link, it is greatly appreciated.

Anyways, Korean dramas from the nineties were just about the cheesiest things ever. Most of them can't hold through time. Sure they were awesome and addicting when we first watched them, but when we watch it now, we see how awsomely bad they actually are. But we still love them and I think the nostalgic memories of when we first watched them override all the areas where we can see clearly how bad these dramas are. :lol:

These are the 90's KDramas that I have watched so far: Eyes of Dawn from 1991, Sandglass from 1995, Star in My Heart from 1997, Steal My Heart from 1998, and Did We Really Love and Goodbye My Love from 1999. Not all that cheesy, are they? Of course, I only got started on KDramas a few years ago, so the ones listed are probably the top of the crop, if only judging by the fact that somebody took the trouble to subtitle them.

But judging by the number of KDramas produced each year, surely they are not the only good ones, the only ones worth watching 10 years or more later. I think Feelings is proof of this. There are some pretty funny scenes here. Yoo-ri watching the same horror movie three times in succession, say, was hilarious. And if this really is Lee Jeong-jae's first drama, one can only wonder - where did the guy come from?

Also, one can wonder - which of the current KDramas will be watchable 13 years on, in 2020?

Thanks for the subtitles, With S2!

Guest javabeans

schizoar, I'm not telling! at least not for now. but let's just say that when i watched this initially, i was going crazy trying to figure it out. :D

and now, more screencaps! These are from Episode 2:

n28000yo7.jpgn28016or7.jpg

n28002su7.jpgn28005qc3.jpg

n28022eq0.jpgn28024jj3.jpg

n28028hh9.jpgn28029kj3.jpg

n28037zv9.jpgn28072wa4.jpg

n28060zu1.jpgn28063cg7.jpg

n28121kn3.jpgn28123ny4.jpg

n28126go2.jpgn28127qy2.jpg

n28133je5.jpgn28134er9.jpg

n28077oz1.jpgn28163ea3.jpg

n28156vf5.jpgn28164xq5.jpg

n28186dz4.jpgn28199ql5.jpg

Guest itsonlykat
:DI just started to watch this series, it is so funny even though its old, the characters are so hilarious. I like it. Thank you With S2 for subbing this series and sharing it with all of us! You guys are the best as always. Thank You. :w00t:

Guest cocoa

Omg I remember watching this!! So many memories...thanks guys!

I think another really classic 90s drama was Majimak Seungboo...I think Son Ji Chang and Shim Eun Ha was in it and it was about basketball.

Guest schizoar

schizoar, I'm not telling! at least not for now. but let's just say that when i watched this initially, i was going crazy trying to figure it out. :D

Hmm.. I'm guessing that

it's either Bin or Hyun coz Joon can't be her brother, that'll totally mess up the love story,

lol.. But then again, I can be wrong. <_<:lol:

Thanks for the caps! I'm really enjoying this drama.. :D Thanks WITHS2 for the subs! :P

Hmm.. I'm guessing that

it's either Bin or Hyun coz Joon can't be her brother, that'll totally mess up the love story

But isn't it obvious that, come autumn, Yoo-ri will go back to France? Then, Bin will already have a girlfriend lined up. Hyeon won't, but he's already been lined up by the bald girl (she must be bald; why else would she always wear a cap?) Joon will be sad, of course, but he's young. And he has his rowing buddy to comfort him ...

Guest cocoa

schizoar, I watched this when it aired and

I think you're right. I'm not sure which brother, but I think they found out she was related to one of them and it caused all of this drama....it's been a while though so I could be wrong.

By the way, what's with the "old BUT good" attitude? Or are "new" KDramas really always better than "old" ones? If yes, then next year's KDramas should be better than this year's, right? That would be great, of course, but... Somehow...

Guest teardrop

can anyone help me find out who the singer is....from ep. 15. around 11 min. to the episode, where kim min jong and yuris friend are talking at the cafe.

the song goes sumthing like "wat do i have to do..to make you happy"

Guest javabeans

can anyone help me find out who the singer is....from ep. 15. around 11 min. to the episode, where kim min jong and yuris friend are talking at the cafe.

the song goes sumthing like "wat do i have to do..to make you happy"

teardrop, i'm not that far yet but if memory serves me correctly, it's elton john's "sorry seems to be the hardest word." here's a remix version of the song (don't have the original) featuring a group called Blue: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ux60nr

Guest ripgal

Lee Jung Jae! :w00t:

OMG I gotta watch this. It's kinda old but I don't mind as long as LJJ's in it..

Thank you so much for starting the thread sarah, and also the subs! KOMAWO!!! :D

Guest schizoar

But isn't it obvious that, come autumn, Yoo-ri will go back to France? Then, Bin will already have a girlfriend lined up. Hyeon won't, but he's already been lined up by the bald girl (she must be bald; why else would she always wear a cap?) Joon will be sad, of course, but he's young. And he has his rowing buddy to comfort him ...

I know she's supposed to go back to France BUT you never know.. Something big might come and she won't have to go back there and stay in Korea instead. ;)

schizoar, I watched this when it aired and

I think you're right. I'm not sure which brother, but I think they found out she was related to one of them and it caused all of this drama....it's been a while though so I could be wrong.

At least I'm right into assuming

that Yuri's the sister of one of the boys which is either of the twins. Joon is out of the question since he's the definitely the youngest of the 3

. Thanks for the reply! :)

Archived