[drama 1994] Feelings / Neukkim 느낌

Guest javabeans

Guest thendougsaid

if you guys like lee jung jae, you have to watch hour glass (molaesheegae) thats when he freakin blew up

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lekientrung

YEAH!

THE FEELINGS (EMOTINON) IS THE BEST DRAMA. I HAVE WATCH IT WHEN I WAS . . . 6 BUT I KNOW VERY WELL AND I TELL SOME FRIENDS IN MY PRIMARY SCHOOL WATCH IT :)) THEY COLLECT PIC, DECAL AND ALL ABOUT THE FILM AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WATCH K-DRAMA. AFTER THAT, I HAVE WATCH SECOND TIME AND I KNOW IT'S VERY INTERESTING AND GOOD ! =))

Guest ripgal

I've seen the 1st ep. It was sooo entertaining. :lol: The Han brothers are really cute.. They're quite different but yet they have their own unique characters which appeal to me. For now, I'm not sure whom I'm really fond with yet. As far as I know, I like Hyun's happy go lucky character, Bin's dorkiness and Jun's playful character. They just make an adorable trio... I just hope Yuri's presence won't affect their bond.

Actually it's my first time watching such an old Kdrama. So that was how Korea's like so many years ago..:D

Thankz again sarah for the eps and the subs. I'm keeping this one for sure. It's really entertaining that I wouldn't mind watching it again and again.

feelingssubssoompiho3.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 4 *REVISED* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: schizoar

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 5 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Timer: victory

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

EPISODE 6 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: schizoar

Guest ripgal

WOAH, thank you so much for the subs!!! :D

I've just seen Ep 2 and I'm really falling for Joon. He's such an adorable cutie :P

I don't like how they're making all of the brothers fall for Yuri tho.. cos I don't want anything to affect their relationship. Love the brothers when they are together..:D

But somehow I know there's a secret to Yuri's relationship with the Han family right?

I'm guessing she's a blood relative of the Han family..since the mother's quite weary about Yuri or the boys' knowledge of the truth behind some story. Some birth secret or something huh?

But somehow I know there's a secret to Yuri's relationship with the Han family right?

Yes, there seems to be a secret. But don't worry; I have watched 6 episodes now (thanks to WithS2), and it still has not come out completely. It is "slowly unfolding", as they say in synopses. Nice.

By the way, the bald girl changed to some sort of scarf on the island, didn't she? So it does not always have to be a cap.

Guest xuhuidu

So glad!!!

I had downloaded the drama without any subtitle

and thought will never with sub...

thanks a loooooo~t!!!

Guest m00nan6el

Does anyone has the profile of Lee Bon? She was one of my favourite k-drama actresses back in the 90s. I watched her in "Feelings" and "You and me" and totally love her!!! But I found nothing of her on the internet....

Guest ripgal

Ep 3 sure moved faster than expected. Joon is already in love with Yuri and he's going against Bin for Yuri's affection. I didn't want it to go this way, cos I loved the brotherly love between the Han brothers. Now that Yuri's in the middle of everything, the brothers will surely be having lotsa arguments. And with Joon's hotheaded temperamental character, I don't think things will be easy on them. I hope they reconcile soon enough..

Guest snowhappy

OMG, This is the first Korean Drama i had watched. I fall in love with korean drama from that time.

Guest javabeans

I didn't want it to go this way, cos I loved the brotherly love between the Han brothers. Now that Yuri's in the middle of everything, the brothers will surely be having lotsa arguments. And with Joon's hotheaded temperamental character, I don't think things will be easy on them. I hope they reconcile soon enough..

Don't worry, the brotherly relationship is probably my favorite aspect about this show, and it doesn't go away... :D

Scenes from EPISODE 3

23000hy2.jpg

23002la4.jpg

23012nk0.jpg

23021gh4.jpg

23017bs6.jpg

23064zi5.jpg

23071mv7.jpg

23073pp3.jpg

23078vg6.jpg

23085dl3.jpg

23110gg5.jpg

23112bq3.jpg

23113hb9.jpg

23128lc0.jpg

23133zz4.jpg

23145kx1.jpg

23141nr3.jpg

23153ye0.jpg

23154cu5.jpg

Guest cocoa

Spoilers for the Last Episode!!

Lee Bon and Son Ji Chang get married (is he Bin, I forget?) and yes, Joon is her brother (Joon is Lee Jung Jae right?)

It sucks for him because even at the end you can tell he's troubled at the idea of loving her but having to just be a brother to her instead. Poor guy, he looks so emo during the afterparty at the wedding staring at his champagne flute and pouring the drink out as he stares at Yoori.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your hard work

I am on ep 4. Though an old drama, still a lot of fun to watch.

Thank you very much for making it possible for me to understand what they are saying. You guys are amazing.

Guest ripgal

Ahhh..I missed posting in this thread. I just caught up to ep 4 too.. and it was really cute. Brothers will always be brothers eh? ^_^

Archived