[drama 1994] Feelings / Neukkim 느낌

Guest javabeans

Guest melodia

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is such an old school drama.

thank you for creating this thread and raising people's awareness!!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mangosteen

I watched this drama long long time ago and I adored it so much. One of my favorites of all time. I love the OST :rolleyes:

I had a crush on Ryu Shi Won and Song Ji Chan a while back after watching this.

Maybe I'm weird, but I was more interested in Song Ji Chan and Lee Bon's story.

Thank you so much, WITHS2, for subbing this series and bringing back the unforgettable memories! I give you all my support.

Fighting!!!

feelingssubssoompiho3.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 1 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: victory

Editor/QC: schizoar

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 2 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: jann

Editor/QC: ay_link

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*best viewed using GOM Player/Media Player Classic. synced to MQ version (wmv format) posted on the first page of this thread*

Guest swtyujah012

yay for old school dramas. I think the best dramas were from the 90s to early 2000s, these days dramas are not as fun, at least to me.

Guest junagi

Yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thanks so much for the subs. Just watched Ep1 with sub and man, I can never get tired of watching this drama, still so refreshing and entertaining. Love the carefree 3 brothers and their friends, Yuri is so pretty with her long hair too.

Guest thendougsaid

thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. i was 13 when i saw this... so its liek the drama that pulled me through puberty... man freakin memories.

other good notables during my younger yeras were JIL TOO (jealousy) and HAE BEET SOK EUL LO (into the sun)

Guest chaerae

Thanks for the Ep14 link!

thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. i was 13 when i saw this... so its liek the drama that pulled me through puberty... man freakin memories.

other good notables during my younger yeras were JIL TOO (jealousy) and HAE BEET SOK EUL LO (into the sun)

:D Haha, we should make a thread for all the old timers (well, 90s kids anyways). I started really getting into korean dramas around 92, so all those titles make me totally nostalgic. Happy Together, Tomorrow Love, Our Heaven, Asphalt Man.... So weird hearing the titles in English, btw, because those were the days before translated titles and such. It just doesn't feel natural like it does with, say, My Name is Kim Samsoon. :rolleyes:

Guest thendougsaid

Thanks for the Ep14 link!

:D Haha, we should make a thread for all the old timers (well, 90s kids anyways). I started really getting into korean dramas around 92, so all those titles make me totally nostalgic. Happy Together, Tomorrow Love, Our Heaven, Asphalt Man.... So weird hearing the titles in English, btw, because those were the days before translated titles and such. It just doesn't feel natural like it does with, say, My Name is Kim Samsoon. :rolleyes:

WORD. when kim hee sun was the korean IT girl and kissing on screen was taboo. ahhhhhhhhh

Guest teardrop

WORD!!! we should make a new thread w/ old skool dramas like...anyone remember "maji mak seungboo" w/ jang dong geun and son chang min...da basketball story...haha, "muh na mun nara" w/ kim min jong and kim hee sun, "happy together" w/ song seung hun, lee byung hun, etc..

dat'll be sooo kool. hehehe =p

Guest lyndia_parker

Wow... I've been looking for this drama for ages. It was one of the first Korean dramas that I watched (a long with Star in My Heart and First Love). I watched it on TV with Vietnamese dubs before so I didn't know the English name for it. I can't believe that WITH S2 is subbing this drama. Yay!!! This really makes my day!

Guest iyeiluj

holy crap....i remember this drama....

there was another drama i think with lee jung jae at the time and hye was like a swimmer or something and someone dies.....does anyone know what i am talking about?

Guest chaerae

holy crap....i remember this drama....

there was another drama i think with lee jung jae at the time and hye was like a swimmer or something and someone dies.....does anyone know what i am talking about?

Sarang eun Blue, also starring Lee Jong Won, who I was really into at the time (anyone remember the Reebok commercial? :w00t: )

Which reminds me of Icing, another one of those sports-dramas with Jang Dong Gun and Lee Seung Yun. Sports dramas were kinda IT back then, I guess...

Ahh, I think some of us have kinda hijacked the thread! :blush:

Guest javabeans

Which reminds me of Icing, another one of those sports-dramas with Jang Dong Gun and Lee Seung Yun. Sports dramas were kinda IT back then, I guess...

Ahh, I think some of us have kinda hijacked the thread! :blush:

I remember ICING! Aka the first kdrama (ever?) to suggest premarital sex. No, they didn't show anything, but I remember being shocked at the implication when (I think?) Jang Dong Gun and Lee Seung Yeon were shown in bed together. lol Ahh, old memories. I'd completely forgotten about Icing. It was just like Majimak Seungbu/The Last Match only with hockey.

And to bring this back to Neukkim... :D

FROM EPISODE 1:

21000pu0.jpg

21009zj8.jpg

21014ms8.jpg

21033gu1.jpg

21039ki3.jpg

21040eu3.jpg

21057ww9.jpg

21059od6.jpg

21064as3.jpg

21066vy2.jpg

21081qt6.jpg

21138sy3.jpg

21139yf5.jpg

21146hf4.jpg

21148yq6.jpg

21153eh9.jpg

21171gu0.jpg

21172ob0.jpg

21175ic5.jpg

21178jy3.jpg

21179rl5.jpg

Guest thendougsaid

didnt lee seung hyun marry kim min jong? and then she got blasted for having nude photos? she was wayyy ahead of her time. i think if that happend 10 years later, she'd be a korean diva icon.

AS FOR THE DOWNLOAD... is anyone having problems jumping around the file? it seems like i cant go to ceratin time segments of the video... and it'll only play from the beggining to end .. is this fixable?

Guest javabeans

didnt lee seung hyun marry kim min jong? and then she got blasted for having nude photos? she was wayyy ahead of her time. i think if that happend 10 years later, she'd be a korean diva icon.

AS FOR THE DOWNLOAD... is anyone having problems jumping around the file? it seems like i cant go to ceratin time segments of the video... and it'll only play from the beggining to end .. is this fixable?

I don't think they married but they dated for a long time... which was kind of news because she was several years older than him. She really WAS before her time.

For the download, I know it does that because it's only available as WMV files, but have you tried GOM Player? That player allows me to fast-forward and rewind, although other players don't. If I'm able to get converted files, I'll be posting those links up eventually.

Guest jahye

Lee Seung Yeon and Kim Min Jong were together for a long time, but they broke up and they never got married. She openly admitted she has boyfriend right now, but he's not an actor. I don't remember anything about nude photos of her, but I remember her biggest scandal was her hit and run. After she did that she stayed out of the entertainment scene for quite a bit and slowly came back. Whatever other scandals she had, I think it's safe to say it's all behind her now because she's acting again and she has some fashion show on a cable channel and last I heard she also has a radio show.

She is a bit of a diva icon, but not a complete diva, she just has a strong image and is a takes-no-**** kind of gal.. and she's also known for her style. I would say she's more of a fashion icon than a diva, but she is both.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more from the nineties who dated each other, especially when they keep working with each other over and over again. A lot of married couples came from that generation of actors: Choi Soo Jong - Ha Hee Ra, Cha In Pyo - Shin Ae Ra, Sohn Ji Chang - Oh Yeon Soo, Lee Jae Ryong - Yoo Ho Jung, Kim Ho Jin - Ki Ji Ho, Kim Seung Woo - Kim Nam Joo, Park Chul - Ock So Ri..

Anyways, Korean dramas from the nineties were just about the cheesiest things ever. Most of them can't hold through time. Sure they were awesome and addicting when we first watched them, but when we watch it now, we see how awsomely bad they actually are. But we still love them and I think the nostalgic memories of when we first watched them override all the areas where we can see clearly how bad these dramas are. :lol:

Guest Excel

woahhh this drama's so old.............

but i remeber i used to luv this drama alot.....

tanks for the link to the clubbox

im done with finals so i think i'll check this drama out again!!:D

Guest thendougsaid

Anyways, Korean dramas from the nineties were just about the cheesiest things ever. Most of them can't hold through time. Sure they were awesome and addicting when we first watched them, but when we watch it now, we see how awsomely bad they actually are. But we still love them and I think the nostalgic memories of when we first watched them override all the areas where we can see clearly how bad these dramas are. :lol:

word. it's like watching old episodes of growing pain or full house(the one with uncle jessie)

Lee Seung Yeon and Kim Min Jong were together for a long time, but they broke up and they never got married. She openly admitted she has boyfriend right now, but he's not an actor. I don't remember anything about nude photos of her, but I remember her biggest scandal was her hit and run. After she did that she stayed out of the entertainment scene for quite a bit and slowly came back. Whatever other scandals she had, I think it's safe to say it's all behind her now because she's acting again and she has some fashion show on a cable channel and last I heard she also has a radio show.

She is a bit of a diva icon, but not a complete diva, she just has a strong image and is a takes-no-**** kind of gal.. and she's also known for her style. I would say she's more of a fashion icon than a diva, but she is both.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more from the nineties who dated each other, especially when they keep working with each other over and over again. A lot of married couples came from that generation of actors: Choi Soo Jong - Ha Hee Ra, Cha In Pyo - Shin Ae Ra, Sohn Ji Chang - Oh Yeon Soo, Lee Jae Ryong - Yoo Ho Jung, Kim Ho Jin - Ki Ji Ho, Kim Seung Woo - Kim Nam Joo, Park Chul - Ock So Ri..

man, I love old K-dramas, I think I should thank Arirang TV for introducing me to them since they aired old dramas from way back...lol! I also love the drama ICING with Jang Dong-gun...anyway I agree that the k-dramas from the 90's has the most cheesiest lines...I have some clips from these old dramas and it feels weird when you watch them since it feels so different from dramas nowadays, definitely K-dramas have evolved

initially, I like Son Ji-chang too and Kim Min-jong, of course they had a group then called The Blue...I remember watching an interview of Son Ji-chang where they showed clips of his old dramas like Feeling and he was even telling the crew to not show the clips since it was too old...but they still showed it hahaha...from what I know, male stars of the 90's are called "Idol Stars"...they all looked so hot back then

javabeans...keep the pics coming...Lee Jung-jae looks so hot riding that bike ^^

Guest anfieldroad

WOWWW This Drama was the first time I knew about Kdrama.I watched it long long time ago,may be 1996 or 97. I was really addicted and love the OST so much. I still can remember the melody until now. The three brothers were so cool and Yuri was so pretty. Actually the men hairstyle and fashion in this drama created a huge trend in my country (eventhough now I think it looks so funny :lol: ) Since the time I knew how to search in Internet, I looked for it everywhere (just really wanted to remember some childhood memories and feeling) but there's nothing.It's too old I guess !!!

I'm so so GLAD that finally there're people who have same interest for this drama as me :w00t: . I really really enjoy watching it again.MY GOD ,bring back so many memories :rolleyes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH javabeans & WITH S2 crew :w00t: I'm really appriciated ~~~

Archived