(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest Mirae-chan

YAY NAKATSU <333

Honestly I found the "spark" between Sano and Mizuki so booorrringg.. I want her to get with Nakatsu.. but that won't happen of course T_T

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest random koohkie

This was my first Japanese drama and because of it, I'm addicted to Jdramas now :D

Can't wait for the SP!

But did they say there was gonna be a season 2? O_o

Guest si11y_wabb1t

I'm not looking forward to Toma, Maki, and Oguri

... to me.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HIRO <3 ohhhhhh i can't wait

watching him on Zettai Kareshi is just NOT enough T___T

ah yes nanba senpai!

i wish he had more on-screen appearances! X]

i wish this would come out soon too

it looks awesome

with nakatsu looking as cuute as ever <3

I saw this at tokyograph:

Fans of Hisaya Nakajo's manga "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" are getting a special treat next month. Publisher Hakusensha has revealed that a special one-shot comic will appear in the July 5 issue of Hana to Yume. It will apparently focus on the meeting of Izumi Sano and Shuichi Nakatsu.

The manga series was originally serialized from 1996 to 2004, lasting for a total of 23 volumes. It was adapted as a popular drama series last summer, and Fuji TV will air a special episode later this year.

Credits

So, I'm guessing they're going to show it in the Fall season? I can't wait to watch this. The wait is gonna be painful xD

I'm also excited about the one-shot comic of Sano & Nakatsu!

Guest Cerise

13mizzqtpnai, thank you for the news update... :w00t: I'm glad that they are considering a later-this-year airing. I can't wait..

and me too, I'll be looking forward for the one-shot manga.

Guest leenahx33

BANZAI~~ I was hoping for this at the end of the last episode of the drama.

Yaaaay. I really can't wait! ^^

Guest M0GA

OMG!

i'm so late but i finally found this thread!

i absolutely loved this jdrama

i watched some of the taiwanese version and definitely liked the japanese version better [although ella is very cute (;]

It was July ... Summer right? :sweatingbullets: I hope that this SP won't be aired in Fall cuz it's not Ikemen Paradise anymore without the summer in it!!!

I have heard news of neither the cast nor the airing schedule. It's painful and people are getting impatient but there's no other way around T__T

BABYYYY!!!!~~~~

Archived