(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest cookieremix

ahh yay~ they're coming out with a special!! x3\

Looking forward to mizuki and sano's relationship expand.

Since I was just a little let down when the drama ended.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cholo

thanks for the updated pics..

cant wait for the specials.. i want to see the 3 dorm heads again.. they light up the story...plus nakatsu, sano and mizuki..the more the merrier

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

wahh thnx for the pics guys :D

the soccer ones are especially cute xD

nakatsu always so playful xD

sano looks a bit different x]

Yah, He does look different seeing that his hair in the SP will be like this. :ph34r:

10gmkggsu9.jpg

and another(with Nakatsu of course. :blush: )

j0wlk1mn7.jpg

I believe that's his current hair right now. LMAO.

Nevertheless, I bet he'd still be HOT in the SP <33

ah la laa, pliz, not that thing again, it's not like it affects the series anyway, right? nobody cares imo. this is supposed to be fun, don't search too much, I think you guys are just too sensitive.. don't get your head up too much & you'll just end up being the only one who feel bad/hurt/ whatever..

Guys, she's right. Let's not start a fight or any misunderstandings in here. Please, it's not really necessary. OK. :sweatingbullets: Let's just continue to be excited for the SP. HAHAH

If I remember correctly, the one on the right is the dude from Dorm One that spiked Mizuki's foot in the first episode of the regular drama series... Not quite sure.

Oh so that's HIM :sweatingbullets: Thanks! :)

He certainly has nice abs. :blush:

Guest meeshell_92

Yeah...although oguri looks odd with the long hair...i love it no matter what..i cant wait to watchi this!!!

wait so they didn't actually have anything about

them coming to california??? how come it just stopped

right there??? and the movie thing won't pick up there

right since it's half a year later...

-Rebecca

They have nothing about them coming to California since the expense of flying almost

all the stars from Japan to CA will cost alot plus it will create alot of chaos. If you notice,

Mizuki house in Hana Kimi (her house in CA) were all fake. As for the plot for SP its not really

settle out yet but supposedly it should pick up after the ending since in the plot says they were

"graduating" and they are "reflecting aka remembering" their final summer. So probably they will

give us a surprise with more detail later on :sweatingbullets:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

A clearer scan of thr magazine. :)

ASHIYA-NAKATSU-SANO. KAWAIII

5e34ca0f1e67653b6159f34li7.jpg

Ashiya running. (Go Mizuki. :sweatingbullets: Ahe looks so cuteee)

1dfa29b7393cbee530add14cg1.jpg

CREDITS: jdorama forum

From the recent pics, it's kinda evident that there will be soccer scenes in the SP and I'm really happy about it.

After reading the manga I wanted to see Nakatsu play soccer so badly. :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

I hope they announce when this SP will be aired. :blush:

I believe the "black" guy, or Harajuku guy, or whatsoever you guys call him, IS Masao aka Oscar M. Himejima!!! Look at his face and his smile! Who else in the world? My god, don't tell me the 3 heads will dress like that :lol:

I'm soooo looking forward to this SP!!! It seems that the summer of 2008 is coming, and Ohsaka Gakuen is gonna come back again...

Btw, Maki looks so cute, and Shun is as hot as always :w00t: Show me more of ShunxMaki, onegai~~~

Guest xSHADOW

WOW Shun was wearing a wig during the filming of HYD the movie?? It looked so real ^o^...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/812/28b4d20zh4.jpg

^ The TRIO(Mizuki, Nakatsu and Sano) They look so cute together.

I MISS THEM. HAHAHAH

THANK YOU<3!!!

AWW these 3 are so cute :wub:!

Hmm I can't say I love Shun's new hair yet, I need to see more pictures or clips.

I really want some super cute scenes between Mizuki & Sano though ^^!!

+++NAKATSU of course.

Archived