(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest the7REAL.

Random..but I kinda wish Inoue Mao was the lead actress. XDD Ahhh I need to see her with Shun again..lols.

I didn't like Maki in NWP or Kurosagi..so I'm hoping I'll like her here..but for some reason when I think of Maki..I think of how she stares alot in dramas..lol..maybe cause her eyes are so big and innocent..LMAO..but yeah...hopefully she'll do better here and not be so annoying..@_@ She looks like a pretty cute...girly boy girl..haha :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for this..Finally Shun as the lead...yes, I'm watching for him..haha

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .moony.

Random..but I kinda wish Inoue Mao was the lead actress. XDD Ahhh I need to see her with Shun again..lols.

I didn't like Maki in NWP or Kurosagi..so I'm hoping I'll like her here..but for some reason when I think of Maki..I think of how she stares alot in dramas..lol..maybe cause her eyes are so big and innocent..LMAO..but yeah...hopefully she'll do better here and not be so annoying..@_@ She looks like a pretty cute...girly boy girl..haha :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for this..Finally Shun as the lead...yes, I'm watching for him..haha

Argh honestly Im glad they didn't pick Inoue Mao. She was annoying as hell with her overacting in HYD -_-

I didnt really approve Maki in this role, but after seeing the picture in the previous page, I think I will grow to like her hehe

Guest Dorkiee

I didnt like in NWP but admit her acting was pretty good. i really like her in kurosagi though. this drama needs tp come out sooner. Maki beats ella anyday for mizuki (sry ella fans i like her as a member in S.H.E not an actress p.s. dont throw stuff at me =D)

i wish yamapi was sano or something because Yamaki pwns =D though shun is pretty great

Guest xSHADOW

I didnt like in NWP but admit her acting was pretty good. i really like her in kurosagi though. this drama needs tp come out sooner. Maki beats ella anyday for mizuki (sry ella fans i like her as a member in S.H.E not an actress p.s. dont throw stuff at me =D)

i wish yamapi was sano or something because Yamaki pwns =D though shun is pretty great

Haha true that, Yamaki pwns ^_^!

I'm sure Shun will do a great job as Sano though.

Although I like Inoue Mao, I can't really see her playing this role.

Besides she's also coming out with a new drama this July.

21 more days to go! T___T;;..........

Guest Shiget^

SEEMS LIKE THOSE caps are from Mezamashi news last night i hope we can get taht clip AFSHAJAGSAJajsbajkana

Guest nokuriyo

WAAAH!!! I love the caps! Maki looks like a pretty boy!!!

AND TOPLESS SHUN!!!!! *nosebleed but wipes it off

I can't wait for this, the updates are getting better and better!!!!

Guest t. yama

Ahh! I can't wait to see this! :] I'm excited. Another drama for me to watch.

I love Oguir Shun. He fits the role perfectly.

Guest Dorkiee

wow that preview got me even more excited!!

i like maki haircut. Yay!! I hope some of the negatives feeling of Maki not being suited will be wiped away.

shun is hot too. especially toma.

Guest itonobara

wow that preview got me even more excited!!

i like maki haircut. Yay!! I hope some of the negatives feeling of Maki not being suited will be wiped away.

shun is hot too. especially toma.

I second that ^^ I haven't seen much of her acting, but her appearance is a perfect fit ^^

Guest miimisunshine

i think i like the girl here than in the TW version. in this one she still looks like a girl but in the TW version she doesn't

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I think... that its going to be less comical than the TWdrama 'Hana Kimi' which isn't hard to predict.

the TWdrama was hinting towards the exaggerated acting.

We have Oguri in it... who's like... very serious (which is GREAT) because it captures the true essence of Sano. I didn't like how Sano was pretty funny and weird in the twdrama.

But I think this Hanakimi will do better for some reason.

Plus the girl... looks like a girl.. but I guess could be mistaken as a guy.

Ella on the other hand... she actually looked like a GUY lol.

I seriously can't wait.

FINALLY, OGURI isn't the underdog, unlike in HYD

OMG... its oguri with no shirt

AHHHHHHHHHHH yes yes yes!

:w00t:

(hey... where's that smiley with the hearts?)

Guest weird_gurlo

Just saw the CM and GYAAAAA!!! ^_______^

I can't wait to see it.

Maki is so cute and Oguri had his shirt off *nosebleed*

Even though I like the TW version I think I'm gonna like this one better because for one: Maki still look like a girl

And two: Oguri is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better actor than WuChun

Guest sungified

I just saw the drama trailer for this drama. omg, Maki look like a cute little boy. And the total cast all look so hot. xD They outdone themselves with the cast this time, yeahh! I can't to see the drama.

Guest crazyMuka

I just watched the Mezamashi news clip and must admit that Maki sure looks great disguised as a boy. She can pass as a really pretty boy anytime. She has the demeanor of a guy's; at the same time, she still looks cute and fragile. Her appearance fits Mizuki's image perfectly. At least, I won't have to cringe this time when the two guys start developing feelings for her unlike in the TW version when Ella was the main character (Ella just looks too much like a boy.)

Archived