(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh, I'm not a follower of jdramas but the cast looks hot :D

Yay! 4tang is subbing! I think she was one of the quickest subbers I've encountered.

From the interview clips, Maki looks so happy in the drama! Haha... people will probably get offended, but I think Maki looks better as a girl-dressed-as-a-boy than Ella. To me, Ella always looked like a boy (not a girl dressed as a boy), so when I was watching her, I always forget that she's a girl and thought their relationship was .... :sweatingbullets:.

I can't wait for this drama! I never finished watching HanaKimi- taiwanese version (because of SUPER slow fansubs), and lost interest, but I'm sure the Japanese ver. will be better.

Gozh I agree with you.. Ella looks like a real boy, but Maki looks alot more feminine. Totally looking forward to the japanese versh!

Guest lucky_moon
I just got this song from clubbox.=) it's the theme song of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.<333 haven heard it but thot i upload to share it with everyone.=D

Ai Otsuka - Peach

=)

Thanxx for sharing..

seems this might not be the first time maki and shun worked together. I saw another short drama where she was dressed kind of as a guy? I don't quite understand the whole story but at one point shun was confessing he likes her and there was a scene where this old guy was beating her and shun went to help but got beat up too. I think that was maki dressed as a guy...

Guest xSHADOW

seems this might not be the first time maki and shun worked together. I saw another short drama where she was dressed kind of as a guy? I don't quite understand the whole story but at one point shun was confessing he likes her and there was a scene where this old guy was beating her and shun went to help but got beat up too. I think that was maki dressed as a guy...

Yeah it was called "Tokyo Boys"...it's pretty old.

YAY another interview ^^!!

edit - awee I just read the interview & I thought it was really cute what Maki said haha. She's definitely putting a lot of effort in this drama.

Guest xSHADOW

Ohoho ^o^ wow. Thanks!!

Most of the guys look pretty good....too bad Toma couldn't be in it >[!

I immediately noticed Shirota Yuu<3, Oguri Shun, Maki Horikita, and a few others (which I don't know their names) the most though.

Guest treeesh

oguri shun is sooooooooo good looking.

i first watched him at summer snow and he was so young then.

he's grown quite abit and more good looking now.

and i think i may be abit bias because i liked his character in hana yori dango (both the taiwanese & japanese versions). and because the two of them (vic & oguri shun) acted so well, i actually started to like them in real life too (not the character from the show).

i don't usually watch japanese shows and i didn't really like the taiwanese version of this show (though i loved the main actor), i can't wait to watch the japanese version.

:) :)

exciting!

Guest .moony.
May I ask why or what rule is it?

something like they don't have (or allow anyone to put) any picture of their male actors up.

Guest asianrice
May I ask why or what rule is it?

Ever wonder why no JE actor's pictures are ever on their drama's website? Johnny forbids it, my guess is that it doesn't bring profit to him and that's pretty much all he cares for. Even the money that the JE-actors earn through the shows go through him first.

Guest onewithoutlove

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT WAIT. I WAS WATCIHNG THE TAIWAN ONE.

I HOPE THIS ONE WILL BE GOOD ^____^

Guest zenb4ever

That rule of JE's kinda o.O

In the pix , I only know Shun and Maki , have no idea of the rest TT__TT

We still have to count the days ><"

Guest Maia-chan

That rule of JE's kinda o.O

In the pix , I only know Shun and Maki , have no idea of the rest TT__TT

We still have to count the days ><"

Well, have you seen the site of Yamada Taro Monogatari? Arashi members are the lead and they have a painted pic of both Nino & Sho.

For Pride site in 2004, they replaced Takuya Kimura's pic with a hockey stick! :sweatingbullets:

For Suna no Utsuwa also in 2004, they replaced Masahiro Nakai's pic with a piano haha!

Archived