(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest mimi1701

really???????????OMG

wa...........i can't wait to watch this drama!!

I hope this version is better than the taiwanese version!!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungified

I was just rewatching the trailer and suddenly have a question. one of the cast is the mixed guy from prince of tennis right?

Guest loony_luna

I was just rewatching the trailer and suddenly have a question. one of the cast is the mixed guy from prince of tennis right?

yep...it's shirota yu

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

ohmygosh.

will that soompi person who subbed hanayoridango2 also sub these as well?

Dang, she subbed like the day after.

Was it... 4tang?

Guest jaejoongie <3

lol that's awesome can't wait to see it!

nowa days gender blenders are getting pretty popular huh?

there's coffee prince and then now hanazakari no kimitachi e :D before there was another version of this except in taiwanese

i think?

Guest silverwingz

^that's true, huh?? hehe...

well i've watched up to episode 12 or Hana Kimi (Taiwanese version)... and it's... ooook.... i wouldn't say I love it.. it didn't get me hooked... waiting for the next episode to get subbed or anything...

but i'm pretty excited about this japanese version. i think the lead actors are better suited for the characters than in the Taiwanese version... Ella was OK... her acting is pretty good tho. And Jiro was just hilarious! I really do hope the Japanese one will get me hooked, unlike the Taiwanese one.

Maki... she's alright... I think she "looks" better for the role... but can't really say much about her acting coz i've only seen her act in sorta reserved roles... so we'll see a different side of her i guess. she really looks good as a pretty boy tho.

anyway.. can't wait for more promos and stuff... and can't wait for it to start airing!

Guest biteme_lestat

ohmygosh.

will that soompi person who subbed hanayoridango2 also sub these as well?

Dang, she subbed like the day after.

Was it... 4tang?

Yes, that was 4tang :) but I think she only subs Arashi related stuff ^^;;

But yeah, she was really quick on working on those HYD2 subs 0.0

Guest waterfairy57

She's lucky eh? Acting with a bunch of guys especially Oguri! July 3rd I seriously can't wait! By the way, some actors from Seito Shokun! are also acting in this one like Okada Masaki (Kaoru). He's also hot!

Guest asianrice

Yes, that was 4tang :) but I think she only subs Arashi related stuff ^^;;

She's the one that owns arashi.vox, right? Because she has already announced that she will be subbing this.

Guest xkrankydankyx

Yay!! I'm looking really forward to this! Oguri Shun! I think I recognize the girl too... What other works has she done?

Yay!! I'm looking really forward to this! Oguri Shun! I think I recognize the girl too... What other works has she done?

the girl was in Kurosagi with Yamapi, Nobuta Wo Produce with Yamapi and Kame, Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi with Kenichi (L from Death Note)

there are more but those 3 are the ones that hit me right now...

Guest sungified

Yes, that was 4tang but I think she only subs Arashi related stuff ^^;;

that's great. some group takes forever to sub one episode, I love it that they take their time to sub but there is a limit to how long people can wait. 4tang is probably just as busy as other people and yet she manages to get the subs done soo fast. totally love her!!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

4tang is subbing this? :w00t: YAYY!! shes really good and fast at subbing *cough*im also a fan of her fics*cough*

it looks fun to be acting in this series -_- haha maki is surrounded by boys

Guest .moony.

that's great. some group takes forever to sub one episode, I love it that they take their time to sub but there is a limit to how long people can wait. 4tang is probably just as busy as other people and yet she manages to get the subs done soo fast. totally love her!!!

I agree...and sometimes those fansubbers act really high and almighty as if we would die if they don't sub that drama or something...i mean what they do is nice, but if they r just doing it for fame or to get ppl to kiss their richard simmons...its just annoying.

4tang is really great though. shes a true fansubber who does it because she loves doin it for the sake of other fans. I dont mind if she takes a few days to sub, cuz i think she's got a really nice personality ^_^ and so i dont want us to pressure her into subbin it quick or anythin ^^

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ yeah i agree, some act all high and mighty and yells at people when they only ask if a certain episode has been subbed yet (i mean, they were just clueless and they even asked nicely) or like if someone pointed out some problems they get angry saying they're just doing voluntary work and people shouldn't ask for so much -__-;;

I found this on youtube, Shun's interview on waratte iitomo. I don't quite understand most of it but seems he was filming in Osaka for a month and a half and stayed at a hotel. He had bento every day I think? Sometimes sandwiches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7v8q3X0EY (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbL48Mgayzk (part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCppEi2QqY (part 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQjFnL9h-1k (part 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7rgWNM7y0o (part 5)

Guest sungified

I agree...and sometimes those fansubbers act really high and almighty as if we would die if they don't sub that drama or something...i mean what they do is nice, but if they r just doing it for fame or to get ppl to kiss their richard simmons...its just annoying.

4tang is really great though. shes a true fansubber who does it because she loves doin it for the sake of other fans. I dont mind if she takes a few days to sub, cuz i think she's got a really nice personality ^_^ and so i dont want us to pressure her into subbin it quick or anythin ^^

Thank you! I thought people would get offended and bash me just for talking bad about other groups. But they really do get on my nerves. :x

Maki also starred in a lot of horror movies, I can't remember the names but I do remember this horror with the phone call. xD

I watched the first two parts of the interview. Can the guy get any hotter? I didn't look him at first but now he's just really hot. It's cause he look like he had gained either some weight or muscles which make him look manlier. <3

Hoping someone can find more pictures of the making. :]

Guest chocopocky

Oguri Shun? Ohhhh baby!

That short hair looks good on Maki!

Awww. Those guys are cuute.

I hope this one is really good too!

Archived