Favorite Flash Game?

Guest sikhye

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Sometimes I do when I'm bored. Orisinal games are fun

That and my brother showed me one in which you are a man working in an office, and you have five minutes to kill yourself before the meeting you really don't want to attend. It was friggin' hard.

Guest Irysinon

There are some really good Flash games on Newgrounds. My current favourite is "The Last Stand" -- a Zombie shooting game.

Guest simpleandpink

Maggiemarket's are really addicting :D

I love the Beverage game for some reason...even though my hand starts cramping after awhile

Oohhh, Malice_Kaiser, that's the one on Adult Swim, right? That game is effing hard T_T

Lol, I just tried that Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) game and I beat it on my second try in 3 mins and 36 secs :P. I own. w00t! xD.

I usually don't play flash games, but this one Mario game on addicting games, I think is fun. They like bombard you with monsters and you have to kill them or something xD. There was this other game, Crazy Car, I think. I liked playing that cause running people over is fun :D. Ohh and Spank the Monkey LOL.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest AvaJasmine

My favourite flash game is Ben10games.pk. It is great collection of Ben 10 game series.   

• 1 month later...

Archived