Avril Lavigne Is Topless For Blender Magazine!

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest VindictusDame

ok. this is "gothic style britney spears". another britney wannabe on the go. yayy........ wtf -.-

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ken1430262807

This is not cool. I was about to start liking you Avril. Then you had to do something dumb like this!

Guest dbsk_star

what a hypocrite,

she is doing everything that she said that she wont do

such a sell out..i dont like her now these days. X.X

Guest VindictusDame

what a hypocrite,

well, she used to be this emo punk girl... but now she's all grown up, i guess that's why the mentality kinda change. plus,, she's married. its a definite thing that the way she looks her life and her personality will kinda change here and there... but i've never thought that she'll pose braless. lol. i mean, when i first saw her blonde hair pic with an evening dress... i thought she looked really pretty and matured... but as the time goes by, she keeps appearing with this new, sexy image... and i'm kinda like losing my respect for her already. i think there's an extent of change that fans will still like her, but seems like she's cross the line already.

Guest 정유미

although she is indeed pretty, i think it's HILARIOUS how avril is EVERRRYTHING she made fun of or was against before. i guess it's called "change" :rollseyes:

agreed. plus, i don't think she looks hot in those pictures at all. seriously, what happened to her? she's practically selling herself out just to get attention. pleh.

Guest night.star

my respect for these stars just keep going downhill. what? she's mature because now she can smoke?

Yup, my respect for them keep on going down

what a hypocrite,

yup, i agree with u too

Guest spellitBOAxX

what a big-time hypocrite!!!

:tongue2:

:tongue2:

:tongue2: :tongue2: OSER!!!

I remember when she started dissing Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears when they were showing skin. so what the heck is she doing now?

music-wise though, she started out quite good. i still like her song I'm with You. but that's about it.

HAHA!! I AGREE WITH YOU 100 % !! ^.^ and she doesn't have the body to be topless on a magazine cover.... psh.. i supose she's just trying to fit in with the other celebs nowadays..... =\

Guest hseliz

heh. after these pictures, my respect and envy for her went more and more downhill.

i miss the old and 'dark' avril.

this 'new' her just makes a dumb-blonde impression to me. :\

i dont really like her new album.. but i love her older albums.

Archived