Avril Lavigne Is Topless For Blender Magazine!

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest KIMCHI.

I think these pictures look hot. Not the cover though. Anyways I notice that people always have something negative to say about avril. People need to get over it. Shes changed.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YELL;OH

Avril is a great example for young girls everywhere.

seriously. i bought ten copies each of this magazine for all my nieces and nephews.

Guest ibooyou

HHAHAHAHAHAH WTF I didn't need to see that. She's like so ugh nowadays. I still can't get over the fact that she's married to some guy from Sum41.

Guest Jangoon

i guess she needs money or something.. wtf.. bad example but..

id like to see uncensored ones though.. im such a guy haha

Guest rockstar_baby

I think these pictures look hot. Not the cover though. Anyways I notice that people always have something negative to say about avril. People need to get over it. Shes changed.

I totally agree.....just because avril has changed, it doesn't mean her personality is different.

Guest *Morticia*

She tries too hard to be angry and badass, it's painful to watch.

I agree! It's pathetic. What does a middle-class spoiled brat who ''always gets what she wants'' and ''doesn't take no for an answer'' have to be angry and badass about? Oh, right, because it's trendy to be angry and badass . And punk is ALL ABOUT following trends and conforming, every true punk knows that! *sarcasm*

Guest lilamazon

Yeah, agree with everyone here, she dissed Britney a whole lot in the past and look at her now. What a hypocrite!

Guest nogenre

WHAT happened to her???!

I know she was a poser all the while but this is rly.... URGH.

I dunno what to see.

Guest grawgog

"way more mature" doesn't sound very mature and her song lyrics don't reflect that either if she wrote girlfriend.

but i secrelty like her music LOL.

she is THE angsty kid still in my head.

Archived