Kaze No Stigma

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

So who has seen this series? Another anime done by Gonzo. I've gotten to 3 episodes so far and I think this anime can go either way. Don't know what to say about the show but I do like the op song.
kaze-no-stigma-banner.jpg

Plot:
Kazuma Kannagi was considered useless within his family because he could not use "Enjutsu" (炎術?, Blaze Technique), the power to control flames. When he was defeated by Ayano Kannagi, one of his very distant relatives, in a bout to decide who would wield "Enraiha" (炎雷覇?, Blaze Lightning Supremacy), a sword that was wielded by the family heir, he was banished from the family. Four years later, he returns as a master of "Fūjutsu" (風術?, Wind Technique), the power to control wind, and with a new name: Kazuma Yagami. Soon after his return, he is reunited with Ayano and his younger brother, Ren, who is also gifted in Enjutsu. Soon, however, Kannagi family members are killed and the murder weapon is revealed to be Fūjutsu. Now Kazuma has to fight his family to prove that he is not the murderer and follow a series of adventures with Ayano.

Volumes: 11 Novels (Incomplete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8835Anime Episodes: 24

kaze-no-stigma.jpg

Kazeno_Stigma.jpg

images5.jpg

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i love the show! it is so good, because there is MAGIC! i love magic and any other fantasy related!!! I love Kazuma he is so greedy!!! when it comes to money

so far i have watched up to six episodes ^^

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^ahaha i love him soo much...he is soo cool. MONEY MONEY...thats all there is to him...ahahaha..so far i seen to six too...but i can't wait for another ep to come out. the anime is just soo cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i wonder if kazuma likes that girl. (the one from the fire clan) she does sure like him alot.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

isn't it obvious that she shows how much she hates him? (laughs)

kazuma doesn't really show any interest either

j/w if this is a shonen?? or just action

Guest hillz3388

^ well, from aine-source it sayz its shounen...soo...yeh :P

haha and yeh...watched 7 epiz and i like it xD

hmmm but theyre coursinz....o.O

Guest ~fantasygurl~

seriosly in japan, first cousin are to marry each other? am i correct? for what i hear it is like that way in japan long long long ago...

• 6 months later...
Guest pikapika

i watched an episode or two and i got bored

and the girl annoyed me like nothing else...people in her family are dying and all she cares is about getting a little bit of revenge? what a brat

i couldnt watch it

but i like the younger brother...what a cutie

Archived