Quantcast
RiderKamen

Ask The Fellas

On 3/20/2019 at 6:05 AM, Rihyun said:

Why do some guys get really close w/ you on snapchat but ghost you in person?

Maybe they/he is shy in rl ;) 

Me and my boyfriend who is my friend for a year started dating last week.

At first, he said he will work in Taiwan for a year until I finished my master degree and after that we can study for phD together. But today he mentioned about phD program from his home university. I did not want to see like forcing him to stay with me So I did not ask about his plan in detail. Should I ask him ? Will he think like I am trying to tie him down ?

No, well, depends how you ask him. He is your boyfriend, so it's just normal to know about his future, so just ask him freely and tell him that you just want to understand in detail. Don't mention your previous plans, because this could sound like you want to tie him down.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

No, well, depends how you ask him. He is your boyfriend, so it's just normal to know about his future, so just ask him freely and tell him that you just want to understand in detail. Don't mention your previous plans, because this could sound like you want to tie him down.

Actually, pursuing phD together is his plan. My plan is not to fall in love too much xD but I already did.

• LOL 1