Quantcast
Jump to content
RiderKamen

Ask The Fellas

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2018 at 3:52 PM, rosierosie said:

Why would a guy chat with you, but not ask you out on a date? Or do it indirectly? Is it because he is shy?

 

because.. He can not be sure about your answer if he asked. he wants to be 99% sure that you will said yes to anything he asked you wkwkwkkwwk :love: ok I like your guy @rosierosie he is logic and knows what he wants. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 4:26 AM, Sejabin said:

 

because.. He can not be sure about your answer if he asked. he wants to be 99% sure that you will said yes to anything he asked you wkwkwkkwwk :love: ok I like your guy @rosierosie he is logic and knows what he wants. 

lol :joy: I don't know. I have not talk to him for 2 days now and he isn't talking to me too. It looks like we are playing a game who can ignore whom the longest. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2018 at 9:52 AM, rosierosie said:

Why would a guy chat with you, but not ask you out on a date? Or do it indirectly? Is it because he is shy?

So many possible reasons...

He might be interested, he might be bored, he might be looking for a hook up, he might be looking for a friend. We'd need more info before we can tell you what he might be thinking :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

So many possible reasons...

He might be interested, he might be bored, he might be looking for a hook up, he might be looking for a friend. We'd need more info before we can tell you what he might be thinking :)

Like I text him, then he text me back, and ask me how I'm doing. He also texted me wink emoji ;)  ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Like I text him, then he text me back, and ask me how I'm doing. He also texted me wink emoji ;)  ?

 

it is called chatting :no_mouth: btw so you want him to ask you to date? :no_mouth:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, so I was shown text messages from a friend between her and her boyfriend. My intuition from reading the conversation tells me he's cheating but then she starts going off about me not knowing anything because I've never been in a relationship and blah, blah, blah. Anyways, it seemed to me like he just gave himself up while he was trying to defend himself at one point.

 

So the coversation kinda goes like this... he thought she was going on a date (automatically assuming it was with a man) because she was looking nice (from a pic she sent him). Then he was all like...

 

Bf: if you want to be with another man just tell me. don't go messing around behind my back and playing me. I really care about you and I need to know you feel the same way.

 

Gf: i do feel the same way.

 

(and then this is where i start suspecting him from how he just kept talking)

 

Bf: good like i dont talk to other females that way at all. I dont send pics or anything to anyone except you just so you know.

 

Gf: dont talk to girls in what way?

 

Bf: like trying to get them. You dont talk to guys like that do you?

 

Gf: no i don't. Since you asked I'm going to ask you, Are you seeing another woman behind my back?

 

Bf: no like i said i care about you a lot and would never put you through something like that.

 

Gf: ok so how do you feel about me?

 

Bf: i care about you you're always on my mind. I always call you babe or baby and ask for your photos. That should point out how much i care about you.

 

(me: wow that's caring? dang!)

 

So what do you guys think? Was i thinking too much into it? Or is he seeing another woman? I don't know what to ask specifically but I need some inputs so i can have something to argue about with my friend from a guys point.

 

Other things to factor in are that he never wants to see her on the weekends. When he does want to see her it's when he decides to take a day off from work. They only see each other once about every two months (they live 40 minutes away from each other). Both works on weekdays only. She initiates the texts. Oh, and he's been hanging out with another woman during the weekends and only with that certain one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 1:27 AM, rosierosie said:

Like I text him, then he text me back, and ask me how I'm doing. He also texted me wink emoji ;)  ?

Tbh this could indeed mean anything. I randomly put emojis in my messages too, just to annoy people. It doesn't have to mean anything. There's an option it could mean something though. But if you're interested in this guy, you should simply pursue him :) Go for it!

 

16 hours ago, aok said:

Wow, so I was shown text messages from a friend between her and her boyfriend. My intuition from reading the conversation tells me he's cheating but then she starts going off about me not knowing anything because I've never been in a relationship and blah, blah, blah. Anyways, it seemed to me like he just gave himself up while he was trying to defend himself at one point.

 

So the coversation kinda goes like this... he thought she was going on a date (automatically assuming it was with a man) because she was looking nice (from a pic she sent him). Then he was all like...

 

Bf: if you want to be with another man just tell me. don't go messing around behind my back and playing me. I really care about you and I need to know you feel the same way.

 

Gf: i do feel the same way.

 

(and then this is where i start suspecting him from how he just kept talking)

 

Bf: good like i dont talk to other females that way at all. I dont send pics or anything to anyone except you just so you know.

 

Gf: dont talk to girls in what way?

 

Bf: like trying to get them. You dont talk to guys like that do you?

 

Gf: no i don't. Since you asked I'm going to ask you, Are you seeing another woman behind my back?

 

Bf: no like i said i care about you a lot and would never put you through something like that.

 

Gf: ok so how do you feel about me?

 

Bf: i care about you you're always on my mind. I always call you babe or baby and ask for your photos. That should point out how much i care about you.

 

(me: wow that's caring? dang!)

 

So what do you guys think? Was i thinking too much into it? Or is he seeing another woman? I don't know what to ask specifically but I need some inputs so i can have something to argue about with my friend from a guys point.

 

Other things to factor in are that he never wants to see her on the weekends. When he does want to see her it's when he decides to take a day off from work. They only see each other once about every two months (they live 40 minutes away from each other). Both works on weekdays only. She initiates the texts. Oh, and he's been hanging out with another woman during the weekends and only with that certain one.

I actually don't read a lot in that (though I'm guessing this is based on memory, not on the actual texts). Seems to me he's scared she is cheating on him but the rest of it seems innocent to me. That doesn't mean he isn't cheating, but it does'n't mean he is either.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 3:35 PM, Sejabin said:

which one is important for a guy? career and money or their love one? if must to choose which one will guy choose?

That is totally dependent on the guy. I would go for love, others would go for career and money. There is no one answer.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

That is totally dependent on the guy. I would go for love, others would go for career and money. There is no one answer.

 

isn't it mean that guy who chooses money and career isn't ready yet for a relationship? I mean in a relationship people needs to invest more love than money? mmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a man who is in a relationship  needs time to himself, how long would he need? How long is too long?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aok said:

When a man who is in a relationship  needs time to himself, how long would he need? How long is too long?

 

For a day perhaps. If you both are living together. If angry he might will goes out and drive to somewhere but don’t worry he will miss your cooking so he will back soon. He needs to eat so he will back to you :heart: and he will miss to sleep next to you. 

 

I am a girl but Since no fella come in here now.. wkwkwkwk

 

btw how long is too long? Don’t limited your man.. sometimes they just need to be alone in their dark cave.. just like us need to shopping sometimes lols wkwkkw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man arrived. @aok will be saved. Forget everything that was said before, sorry. :P Cooking or Sleeping won't do it, we don't work like this.

 

The question is why he needed time in the first place. Was it because of a fight or just because he is busy or stressed? If he just needs time for himself without thinking, maybe because he just has a lot of work to do and no time, then give him a day or two, maybe even a little longer, just give him his space but be there if needed.

 

If it is because of a fight, it depends how he thinks. If he thinks he was in the right, it can take a freaking long time, if he thinks he's right, but actually wasn't, he just needs to time to man up and convince himself that he did something wrong, should take less than a week, if he is wrong it takes just a few days, the older he is, the faster he will talk to you. We can accept defeat, but not right away. We can be very stubborn, which should be taken into account.

22 hours ago, aok said:

How long is too long?

 

Everything beyond two weeks. Even more than one and a half week is very unusual. It really depends why we need time for ourselves. Sometimes it's also just an excuse to avoid someone for a specific period of time. @Sejabinwas at least correct with one thing, sometimes we do need to be alone in our "dark cave". 

After a week you can text him, sometimes we even wait for the girl to message us, just because we love it. Every guy likes attention, some more than others, but you will rarely find a guy who doesn't like a girls attention. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dhakra because you often mentioned, I remember it, about guy likes attention.. Isn’t it depend to a guy’s personality? .. I mean sometimes you can find a man who doesn’t want attention too. Sometimes yes I agree, you will meet a man who loves attention. But for sure all men are bossy hua ha ha ha ha.. some men are bossy but they know how to be the boss but also there are some men who are bossy but do not know how to be the boss. 

 

Heiii.. cooking and sleeping will work if you both are living together :kiss: If you just date and live separately and very far.. if he dissapear too long.. hmmmhh.. don’t worry. You will meet a new guy. Wkwkwkwkw.. hahahahaha.. 

Edited by Sejabin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SejabinYou will always find an exception to the rule, but if you go with that, this whole thread would make no sense.

 

No, it won't, maybe in a superficial or very old-fashioned and outdated relationship. If you want time for yourself, it doesn't matter. Yes, you may miss those things, but if these are the stuff that makes you come back, then there wasn't an issue in the first place.

 

For now I wait for @aokreply.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is it feel if a guy has a girl that is more success than him in working or in financial? 

Which one do you guy will prefer. A girl who is working or a girl who will stay 24 hours at home 7 days a week? 

As a girl I need to work because I don’t know perhaps if I have a relationship and if I jobless my man will probably left me on the streets. Lols wkwkwk

and if talking about success I don’t know how to measure it. I just know about give your best when working so if fortune and fame come because of that, we’ve never invite those things. They just come..

if there’s a guy who said he loves us but hates this so it’s too ironic..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this is something objective and individually that is different for each guy. Some can handle it, some don't. All I can say is that some guys are worried that they are not good enough for her girl, just because she is more succesful than him. They are also feared by the thought that they could meet someone better, someone who is closer to their salary.

But like I said, there are also guys who can handle it. 

 

There is no general rule what we prefer, all I can say is that "a girl who stays 24 hours at home 7 days a week" is old fashioned and doesn't fit in modern times. If a guy prefers this type, the girl should look for someone else. We are in the 21st century after all.

Some men prefer if the girl in independant. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Well, this is something objective and individually that is different for each guy. Some can handle it, some don't. All I can say is that some guys are worried that they are not good enough for her girl, just because she is more succesful than him. They are also feared by the thought that they could meet someone better, someone who is closer to their salary.

But like I said, there are also guys who can handle it. 

 

There is no general rule what we prefer, all I can say is that "a girl who stays 24 hours at home 7 days a week" is old fashioned and doesn't fit in modern times. If a guy prefers this type, the girl should look for someone else. We are in the 21st century after all.

Some men prefer if the girl in independant. 

 

what is it the standards for a guy that they are good enough?

for us it is enough if a guy will stay loyal forever and ever. and no sleep with other girls. 

we can not judge people by their salary. hmmhhh... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...