Jump to content

Ask The Fellas


Guest

Recommended Posts

So the boyfriend always asks the girlfriend to stay the night and she does, but as soon as they wake up he has her leave even though both has nothing to do for the rest of that day. Is that common when the girl stays over for the night or did he only want her for only a day and night and no more than that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@aok Mhm.....well.....sorry but this may be an inappropriate question, but it is kinda important in this matter. Are there "activities" happening during the night, if you know what I mean? Or does the girlfriends really just sleep over?

If yes, then, yeah.....it really could be that he only wants to.....have a litte fun during the night but isn't really interested in anything that goes beyond that. And the day before the nightly fun is just actual preperation.

 

But it could also be the case that he is just annoyed by her after a day and needs space for himself. 

 

Either way, it an uncommon behavior for someone who should be in love.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nynda Some nights, yes, things does happened. Some nights she just sleeps over because he doesn't want her driving home tired. Or sometimes she just stays because she didn't want him driving her back home so late. So then it doesn't matter either way because it means he doesn't love or is interested in her that way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@aokWell, for me it just feels off. Even if the relationship already lasts a while, sending her home pretty much right away both wake up feels odd. Especially if both don't have plans for the day. It either means he has something better to do or is rather alone than with her. 

For me it feels like he sends her away after she has done her purpose. 

Maybe he enjoys being with her for a night because she's pretty or is fun to hang around with. But it doesn't sounds like love to me, maybe just physical attraction.

I know this sounds harsh und maybe I'm wrong. I would like to know Buddys @CamelKnightopinion on this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16-1-2018 at 10:19 PM, aok said:

So the boyfriend always asks the girlfriend to stay the night and she does, but as soon as they wake up he has her leave even though both has nothing to do for the rest of that day. Is that common when the girl stays over for the night or did he only want her for only a day and night and no more than that?

 

On 18-1-2018 at 12:35 AM, aok said:

@Nynda Some nights, yes, things does happened. Some nights she just sleeps over because he doesn't want her driving home tired. Or sometimes she just stays because she didn't want him driving her back home so late. So then it doesn't matter either way because it means he doesn't love or is interested in her that way?

That is weird, I agree with @Nynda. Why spend the day and the following night but have her leave the next morning? If she only spent the night, he wants her there for sex only. But the day before, what's that about? Foreplay? Did he notice he wouldn't get some if he doesn't spend at least a day with her?

 

I can imagine the girl going completely mental over this. She has no way in knowing what he wants from her and his behaviour is peculiar at best. 

My advice to the girl would either be to ask him what's up with this weird routine, or get the hell out. Which I would most likely do no matter what the answer would be to be honest. 

To the guy: dude, grow up. If you like her enough to sleep with her on a regular basis, make her yours. She's good enough to have fun at night, just imagine what fun she could be during the day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2017 at 11:02 AM, Sejabini said:

is it normal to a married man to asked his ex girlfriend to meet and have a kind of lunch-date? without his wife? I think it is not normal..  am I right? 

 

Sure, there's no rule that says a guy can't be good friends with his ex.

If the wife's ok with it, I don't see a problem.

 

Plus, maybe the wife knows about her and is also engaged in activities with her husband and his ex.

Lots of possibilities. If you're not sure, you'll have to find out more. Or just not get involved. One involves less drama than the other, but both are pretty interesting to see how they play out.

 

On 12/24/2017 at 11:22 AM, Sejabini said:

 

he is an ex bf.. there is no no-problem between us if go out together without his wife *rolling eyes.. it is him who feel that we are close friends while me not. LOL.. he is a friend but not close hahahaha..

 

 

Oh I see. Well, then, just go with whichever would provide you with the most entertainment. If he offers to pay for your meal, then just accept it with gratitude.

Edited by umbrellaguy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, umbrellaguy said:

 

Sure, there's no rule that says a guy can't be good friends with his ex.

If the wife's ok with it, I don't see a problem.

 

but I am a very jealous person if, this is just if. if I have a husband that want to go out with his ex without telling me but somehow I know about it, I will be very jealous and suffered. so I think I won't do that. go out with ex boy friend who has a wife because we were involved. lols huahahhaa

 

12 hours ago, umbrellaguy said:

 

Plus, maybe the wife knows about her and is also engaged in activities with her husband and his ex.

 

in this case his wife does not know and they almost got divorced hmmh...

 

12 hours ago, umbrellaguy said:

Lots of possibilities. If you're not sure, you'll have to find out more. Or just not get involved. One involves less drama than the other, but both are pretty interesting to see how they play out.

 

I am not liking to involved with ex.. for what.. 

 

12 hours ago, umbrellaguy said:

 

 

Oh I see. Well, then, just go with whichever would provide you with the most entertainment. If he offers to pay for your meal, then just accept it with gratitude.

 

I am not go with anyone who provide the most entertainment lol. even if he wants to pay for the meal. I would not allow lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sejabini said:

 

but I am a very jealous person if, this is just if. if I have a husband that want to go out with his ex without telling me but somehow I know about it, I will be very jealous and suffered. so I think I won't do that. go out with ex boy friend who has a wife because we were involved. lols huahahhaa

 

 

in this case his wife does not know and they almost got divorced hmmh...

 

 

I am not liking to involved with ex.. for what.. 

 

 

I am not go with anyone who provide the most entertainment lol. even if he wants to pay for the meal. I would not allow lol. 

 

Which is fine. It is good to have integrity.

 

If you're going to meet up with him for lunch, just tell him straight up that you're not looking for anything.

Or just tell him straight up that you don't like that he's going behind his wife's back.

 

Whichever feels  most right to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, halfmoonsmile said:

Do you think a guy who doesn't pay for his woman or ask her to pay for half the bill is more likely to cheat on her? 

 

Let me phrase it from a different perspective: is a woman who refuses to pay or even take up half the bill, more likely to cheat on the guy? 

 

He may be cheap, but that doesn't mean he's a cheat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@sejabini 

It doesn't matter. A girlfriend or a wife.

 

@umbrellaguy

I'm only asking because a woman said that about how a man shows his appreciation of his woman by buying her stuff and paying for his woman. To answer your question, a woman who seeks stability in a man would probably leave him for another man who can provide. Of course, that's only one example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, halfmoonsmile said:

@sejabini 

It doesn't matter. A girlfriend or a wife.

 

@umbrellaguy

I'm only asking because a woman said that about how a man shows his appreciation of his woman by buying her stuff and paying for his woman. To answer your question, a woman who seeks stability in a man would probably leave him for another man who can provide. Of course, that's only one example.

 

Yes, that's right. When I pick up her bill, it's because I want her to have a good time without having to worry about things like budget or whatever. Granted, I would hope she sees it as a token of appreciation, and not an expectation.

 

But thank you for providing an example where a woman is more likely to cheat on a man simply because he does not provide. Or I suppose it's not cheating if she simply dumps him outright, but it's a pretty shallow way of thinking. I wouldn't pay for her either if I found out she was that kind of girl.

 

So yes, I guess a man that is perfectly able to provide, but does not do so for some reason, is more likely to cheat if he does not simply dump her on the spot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rosierosie said:

What does it mean when a guy you just met offered you a sip of his drink? And he talks to you continuously.....

 

***dont worry I was there and no drugs were inside the drink.

 

 

 

Do you like him? Keep talking to him.

If you don't like him, tell him to take a walk.

 

There could be any number of reasons why he decided to get close to you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25.1.2018 at 4:55 AM, umbrellaguy said:

 

Yes, that's right. When I pick up her bill, it's because I want her to have a good time without having to worry about things like budget or whatever. Granted, I would hope she sees it as a token of appreciation, and not an expectation.

 

But thank you for providing an example where a woman is more likely to cheat on a man simply because he does not provide. Or I suppose it's not cheating if she simply dumps him outright, but it's a pretty shallow way of thinking. I wouldn't pay for her either if I found out she was that kind of girl.

 

So yes, I guess a man that is perfectly able to provide, but does not do so for some reason, is more likely to cheat if he does not simply dump her on the spot.

 

Very well said. I agree.

 

@halfmoonsmile I can assure you if you expect a man to pay, he will defenitely see it different. If a girl expects us to pay, we won't. Times have changed.

 

 

9 hours ago, rosierosie said:

What does it mean when a guy you just met offered you a sip of his drink? And he talks to you continuously.....

 

Could be interest, but could also be just a friendly gesture.And these are the nicer reasons, but it could also be to make someone else jealous. Without much other infos, the reasons are infinite. Like @umbrellaguysaid, ask yourself first what kind of thoughts you had about him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2018 at 11:38 PM, Sejabini said:

if a guy has a girlfriend will he considered this girl as his woman? u know some guy only considered a girl as his woman if they are legally married.. mmmm... I just see people around me.. mmm..

 

It would be socially acceptable to refer to your boyfriend or girlfriend as "my boy/girl", and provides a sense of exclusivity that can be appealing.

 

Sure, there may be men that feel that she's really his if they sign some legal documents, but given how easy it to file a divorce, I wouldn't count on that either.

 

Granted, the notion of someone being "yours" can be considered offensive by certain culturally progressive groups, but I'd like to imagine most men these days are not talking about owning women like furniture like the old days.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

 

what kind of a man/ guy that will only considered a girl / woman as his woman only wheb they are legally married? .. how if he sleeps with his girlfriend or live together for example 2 years but because they aren't married he will not considered her as his woman.. is this a kind of brazen action or this is a selfish action or .. ??

 

I like your words about furniture.. sometimes there are some men that treat their ladies like furnitures wkwkwkwk I like to be owned tbh.. like utterly conpletely being someone else's but yes you are right.. this give chances for man/guy to treat us like furniture.. hahahaha :mrgreen:

 

I don't know. "His woman" isn't really a concept that I subscribe to. I have only seen it being tossed around in really old, patriarchal societies, which are simply backwards societies where women serve the man, and a man may have multiple women and do whatever he pleases without consequence.

 

As for your fantasies about being treated like furniture...whatever makes you happy I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

its been a little over a month since we've last seen each other and so he wanted us to spend saturday together. of course i was excited but then half the day goes by not hearing from him and when he did finally get back to me he asked if i wanted to see him for a little bit because his friend had asked him out for dinner later that night around 7/8pm. of course i got angry because i dont get to see him often and its an hour drive to him. it was 4 almost 5pm when he ask to see me. that doesn't even give us any time to do anything. so i told just told him that we'll do it another time. he asked when and i told him when he makes the time just for the two of us. was what i said too aggressive?

 

i know he has a life outside of me and im not trying to take away his time with his family and friends but when its our time together he always cuts it to go hangout with his friends who he just spent time with the day before. that makes me angry.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi :)

 

There is this guy who have told my friend that he is interested in me and we have started talking and even hung out together with other mutual friends. During the hangout, we all shared what our ideal boyfriend/girlfriend type is (because we talked about high school crushes) and when it was his turn - he didn't answer the question and the subject was changed immediately. Of course, not in an unnatural way, but he just decided not to answer the question and no one else asked him again/ & I got the hint to not ask again... Just wondering why didn't he just share what his type is to me/us?? 

 

+Btw, the mutual friends were also aware that he is interested in me and he wasn't extremely shy talking about relationship outlooks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..