Ask The Fellas

4 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Why did you add him in the first place? You're, again, sending him mixed messages.

He hasn't responded because you added him. He waits for your move. He also remembers the mixed messages from the past and the mixed message you're sending him now.

If you like him, tell him. What do you have to lose? He's not your boyfriend so it's not like you can lose him. And dignity is overrated :) 

I finally say Hi and he asked how I'm doing.....I don't know.....what do u mean dignity is overrated? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rosierosie said:

If a girl tells you that she dreamed about you, what will you think?

How come some guys do not approach the girl even if he likes her?

guys do not approach the girl even if he likes her because:

1. guy has wife or girlfriend

2. guy do not see a good-logic reason to approach her

3. guy are not wanting a kind of relationship thing

4. guy has something to do that is more important than approaching a girl

5. that girl is not a girl but someone else's girlfriend or wife

6. guy thinks she is out of reach

7. guy is simply doesn't have enough confident

8. guy wanting long-term relationship and that girl is not for that thing

9. guy doesn't want to be hurt

10. guy likes her but love others LOL

13 hours ago, rosierosie said:

It depends on the content of her dream. Was it romantic, erotic, nightmare? In the first two settings I'd pursue if I was interested and not in another relationship. In the last setting, I'd be either hurt or made things worse for her next dream. 

It sounds odd, but men also lack confidence. These days, society is all about looks and career. It's not that easy to approach a girl anymore. Even more when you consider that your rejection might be filmed and released online, or at the very least thrown about in several whatsapp chats. There's hardly any chance to escape the humiliation.

Although all of that shouldn't hold you back, it does slow things down. So you want to be absolutely sure that she's interested too before you go for it.

• Like 1

On 11.12.2017 at 2:41 AM, rosierosie said:

Everything that @CamelKnightsaid. 

But on top I want to add that I would also ask myself why the girl would tell me that she dreamed about me. It's not something you normally tell people.

This would make me wonder why did she tell me. It makes me fell like she wants some sort of reaction and expects a particular one. 

On 11.12.2017 at 4:29 PM, CamelKnight said:

It sounds odd, but men also lack confidence. These days, society is all about looks and career. It's not that easy to approach a girl anymore. Even more when you consider that your rejection might be filmed and released online, or at the very least thrown about in several whatsapp chats. There's hardly any chance to escape the humiliation.

Although all of that shouldn't hold you back, it does slow things down. So you want to be absolutely sure that she's interested too before you go for it.

Oh yeah, I feel you Bestie. Approaching a girl is like setting yourself up for being humiliated. 

We really double or triplecheck before we make our first move. For you it seems like we are slow or we drag it unnecessary, but for us we are just making sure that nothing unexpected happens. 

Well so I messaged him about some jobs because he asks if I find anything I let him know. Anyways so I messaged him....and he says thanks and to let him know if there's more?? I dont think he likes me anymore. I also stopped initiating because he didn't answer my questions or asks me any questions.

Well, it's not necessarily that he doesn't like you, it's probably just that he has no romantic interest in you. If he doesn't answer your questions or asks you anything, these are very bad signs. 

The only option left is to leave him and make yourself rare, if he doesn't contact you, you know that it wasn't meant to be between you two. It's sad, but at least you know now that he isn't the man for you. :wink: 

5 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Well so I messaged him about some jobs because he asks if I find anything I let him know. Anyways so I messaged him....and he says thanks and to let him know if there's more?? I dont think he likes me anymore. I also stopped initiating because he didn't answer my questions or asks me any questions.

but he asks you? I seem can't be to understand. he asked you and you answered and he hasn't answer your question yet so you make a conclusion that he doesn't like you? hahaha.. perhaps it is his strategy.. hahaha

17 hours ago, rosierosie said:

@Sejabini Yeah a guy's action tells alot.

Guys are pretty straightforward. The fact that he only thanked you for the job opportunities you sent him, might be because he was preoccupied with something else. It doesn't have to mean he's not interested. It just means he's thanking you for thinking of him.

Ask him something he could help you with, to return the favor. See is he responds to that. Like help you move some heavy stuff or something. Go from there.

is it normal to a married man to asked his ex girlfriend to meet and have a kind of lunch-date? without his wife? I think it is not normal..  am I right? 

5 hours ago, Sejabini said:

is it normal to a married man to asked his ex girlfriend to meet and have a kind of lunch-date? without his wife? I think it is not normal..  am I right? 

It really depends on their relationship. Do they have children together? Are they work-related? Are they especially close friends who became a pair after years of friendship but found out that their friendship meant more to them than their love relationship?

Other than that, I see no reason for him to meet with her without the current wife.

6 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

It really depends on their relationship. Do they have children together? Are they work-related? Are they especially close friends who became a pair after years of friendship but found out that their friendship meant more to them than their love relationship?

Other than that, I see no reason for him to meet with her without the current wife.

you are so right I think like that too.. I am in the capital city of my country and my ex bf asked to go out / meet at some place (he lives here and work in here) I don't think it's necessary and not appropriate. we both are not teenagers anymore. if he wants to meet me he must come with his wife. ethically

On 12/19/2017 at 1:33 PM, Sejabini said:

you are so right I think like that too.. I am in the capital city of my country and my ex bf asked to go out / meet at some place (he lives here and work in here) I don't think it's necessary and not appropriate. we both are not teenagers anymore. if he wants to meet me he must come with his wife. ethically

Or u take your husband or boyfriend with u too. But if u have a close relationship with him, I don't see why it's not a problem.

I've recently started dating a man in November. We've only been able to see each other 3 times since then. We had planned, a week ahead, to go ice skating yesterday but it didn't happen. So we decided to just hangout and do something else. While we were spending time together his friend had text him to attend the friend's birthday party. So he cut our time together short and went to the party. I know our relationship is new and our date didn't really go as planned but when he left like that it made me feel like he's not invested the relationship. Something similar like this have happened before. Should I have said something?

Edited by nomnum

On 12/22/2017 at 8:29 AM, rosierosie said:

Or u take your husband or boyfriend with u too. But if u have a close relationship with him, I don't see why it's not a problem.

he is an ex bf.. there is no no-problem between us if go out together without his wife *rolling eyes.. it is him who feel that we are close friends while me not. LOL.. he is a friend but not close hahahaha..

@nomnum that is a man natural habbit. being with his friends.. this is very normal. just give them space and they will be more exciting to spend more times with you.. mm he is invested with you but he wants to hang out with his friends too.. try to see and understand his habbit *_^ 

5 hours ago, nomnum said:

I've recently started dating a man in November. We've only been able to see each other 3 times since then. We had planned, a week ahead, to go ice skating yesterday but it didn't happen. So we decided to just hangout and do something else. While we were spending time together his friend had text him to attend the friend's birthday party. So he cut our time together short and went to the party. I know our relationship is new and our date didn't really go as planned but when he left like that it made me feel like he's not invested the relationship. Something similar like this have happened before. Should I have said something?

You are right. He is not invested in you guys relationship. If he truly cares about you, he wouldn't go see his friend after you guys already hangout. And you say this happens before....so thread carefully. His actions says alot about how he views the relationship and you. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. If you already talk to him, and he is still doing the same thing, and you know you deserve better, and then drop him.

On 24-12-2017 at 1:00 PM, nomnum said:

Dump him.

I would understand if the date wasn't happening at that time already. But since you two were already out, doing stuff together he either should've said no or asked if you wanted to join him. He clearly thinks you don't mean enough for him to stay with you during a date you planned way before. If he's not willing to take you along or simply not go to his friends party, you're clearly not his number one priority.

• Like 1

On 24.12.2017 at 1:00 PM, nomnum said:

No, no need to say anything. His behavior told you anything you need to know. 

Like @CamelKnightsaid, dump him. If he left you that was his unmanly way to tell you that he has something more interesting to do. He's not worth your time.

If a guy is interested in a girl, then there is nothing in the world that can pull us away. We tend to neglect our friends if we meet the right girl. 

Leaving a girl like that pretty much disqualifies him as gentlemen, so nothing that you should think about too much.