Ask The Fellas

Guest chloe_addict

Although this isn't a relationship question, I wanted a guy's perspective on this scenario: 
There is someone who you hate but you know that if you combine forces with him, there CAN be potential for greatness where both parties gain something. Would you set aside your pride and ask him to be part of your team? 

chloe_addict said: Although this isn't a relationship question, I wanted a guy's perspective on this scenario: 
There is someone who you hate but you know that if you combine forces with him, there CAN be potential for greatness where both parties gain something. Would you set aside your pride and ask him to be part of your team? 

chloe_addict said: Although this isn't a relationship question, I wanted a guy's perspective on this scenario: 

Guest SlicedBread

chloe_addict

said: Although this isn't a relationship question, I wanted a guy's perspective on this scenario: 

Guest chloe_addict

Thanks everyone for the replies. 

To clarify the context a bit, it's related to professional school where if we join forces (for at least a year), then we might both be able to get into a better field upon graduation. When we first met, we probably misunderstood each other that led me to my dislike for this person. But I do think he has strengths that are up to par to mine. So I'm wondering if and how to approach this person to say that we got off on the wrong foot and want to try again. 

Guest k3tuyet

Hi everyone, there is this guy I have been really interested in for a while now... but I have only seen him 3 times. I only see him whenever he comes into the store where I work. I would like to get to know him more but I don't want to come off too strong or make things awkward by asking him out (even though I really want to). So what ways can I show him I am interested in him? If he knows I am interested and he is also interested, he will ask me out right? 

Guest jammer25

k3tuyet said: Hi everyone, there is this guy I have been really interested in for a while now... but I have only seen him 3 times. I only see him whenever he comes into the store where I work. I would like to get to know him more but I don't want to come off too strong or make things awkward by asking him out (even though I really want to). So what ways can I show him I am interested in him? If he knows I am interested and he is also interested, he will ask me out right? 

Guest SlicedBread

chloe_addict said: Thanks everyone for the replies. 

To clarify the context a bit, it's related to professional school where if we join forces (for at least a year), then we might both be able to get into a better field upon graduation. When we first met, we probably misunderstood each other that led me to my dislike for this person. But I do think he has strengths that are up to par to mine. So I'm wondering if and how to approach this person to say that we got off on the wrong foot and want to try again. 

Guest SlicedBread

k3tuyet said: Hi everyone, there is this guy I have been really interested in for a while now... but I have only seen him 3 times. I only see him whenever he comes into the store where I work. I would like to get to know him more but I don't want to come off too strong or make things awkward by asking him out (even though I really want to). So what ways can I show him I am interested in him? If he knows I am interested and he is also interested, he will ask me out right? 

Guest HERMIT

SlicedBread said:
My advice to you, having been on the other side (I think!!), is to try and chat him up a bit. Is he buying anything telling, like doggie toys? Chat him up about his doggie. Etc. If he isn't too shy, and he's not blind to signals, he will at least become friendly with you.

Guest SlicedBread

HERMIT said: SlicedBread said:
My advice to you, having been on the other side (I think!!), is to try and chat him up a bit. Is he buying anything telling, like doggie toys? Chat him up about his doggie. Etc. If he isn't too shy, and he's not blind to signals, he will at least become friendly with you.