Ask The Fellas

Guest moblastin

Do guys like it when girls talk dirty to them?

lol if the guy wants to have sex then hell yeah lol but i dont suggest that cuz he will prob tell his friends and u will get a bad reputation =( but if u guys r going out then thats always fun

Guest alicee

but just going up to a guy and talking about ur feelings i think would be weird......... if u no them alrdy then i guess u can

I meant like telling the guy that you like-like him, lol. Not like going up to them and talking about

the problems in their life. That would be weird.. Sorry if I misunderstood you too o.O But what would

you do if you were in that situation and a lower than average looking girl said that she liked you (but she

seems like she has a nice personality)?

Guest CIRee

ooh i have one!

so there's this guy i really like, but im really confused about the way he acts towards me. in classes and in the hallways he always glances/stares at me and face brightens up and he smiles. when i walk by his friends, they always poke him and he blushes. and he's really shy and fixes his hair/ apearrance alot when im near. his friend even asked me how i felt about him :/

i noticed that he act this way before i had liked him. and i guess that's how i started to like him, you know like when you think someone is attracted to you, you start feeling the same? lol

so i don't understand if i should just give up since it's been a pretty long time and he still hasn't made a move.

thanks for the advice!! :)

he likes you simple as that, now get him tiger.

Guest MoonlightChunsa

Do guys need the attention that they give us?

no

Than is it just my guy who is seems to need a lot atttention sometime more than me?

Other question:

It may just be my guy again but do other guys just like to stay on the phone with their gf even when they are not talking and just go off playing video games but than get offensive when his girl wants to get off the phone? If so why would they do that?

Guest moblastin

when guys tell girls that "they should hang out sometime", does it usually translate into "date"? :mellow:

if it's true, i wasn't aware of this rule, and i'm afraid i may have unintentionally led one of my guy friends on..

when a girl says that to me they usually wanna start talking to me but alot of times we are just of that friendship level where u can hang out for fun........ but we never just "hang out" at the end usually ends up with touchy hands and lips if u get wat i mean

Guest CIRee

well dat sux doesnt it~~

Another question: just say u got 2 gals after u, u like both.... what do guys do??

IMO the guy wont choose cos he can have the best of both worlds, am i right?

and what does he realli mean when he wants to be friends with everyone?

yah sucks i know ;D

well "most" guys would ask there friends opinion on who looks hotter. then most likely he will pick her.

Guest CIRee

It may just be my guy again but do other guys just like to stay on the phone with their gf even when they are not talking and just go off playing video games but than get offensive when his girl wants to get off the phone? If so why would they do that?

he too clingy, dump him now .

Guest Stevent

Than is it just my guy who is seems to need a lot atttention sometime more than me?

yes. seems like he wants everyone to notice him.

Other question:

wtf. your bf is weird.

Guest moblastin

Other question:

guys always to good at talking on the phone, so and al ong silence dosnt bother them, it is the fact that u stay on the phone with them is almsot the same as just hanging out with them.............. its a nice feeling............ but if im in the middle of somthing i dont like to be bothered and i will tell them to call back or ill call them back when im done with the task. the reason we get offended is cuz it gives us the feeling u dont wanna talk, or be with them. its just the way we are, we dont like to lose our gf

Guest CIRee

I want to know...what's with guys and having a one night stand? i don't get it. Do they have commitment issues or is it just all fun and games?

we just like sex and society dont care if males sleep with tons of women.

Guest moblastin

I want to know...what's with guys and having a one night stand? i don't get it. Do they have commitment issues or is it just all fun and games?

they prob just wanted sex but wasnt feeling u in the way of gf and bf status. alot of times it is commitment issues my suggestion dont give the guy sex on frist date . make them get to no u a little more, and if he sticks around a little longer thennn start humping

This thread is helpful. :)

If a guys teases/jokes around with a girl a lot, but doesn't give a lot of other girls that kind of attention, does it necessarily mean that he thinks she's cute or pretty?

at most times yes, but somtimes they are easier to talk to than other girls.................. but most likley they r hot and wanna talk to them

Guest jaeners

we freaking love it.

lol if the guy wants to have sex then hell yeah lol but i dont suggest that cuz he will prob tell his friends and u will get a bad reputation =( but if u guys r going out then thats always fun

Lol. I've been wondering about that for a while and now I know my answer. Hahah.

Guest mz simmonz

why do guys overcomplicate the status of gf/bf?? Yes it's a committed relationship but some guys act like it's the step before marriage! Chill out, it's not!

Guest CIRee

why do guys overcomplicate the status of gf/bf?? Yes it's a committed relationship but some guys act like it's the step before marriage! Chill out, it's not!

because it forces them to be tied down. that means no more flirting and doing guys stuff.

Guest Stevent

We dont overcomplicate things. We take things into perspective. Being in a relationship is a lost of our freedom.

Guest moblastin

Do guys like blunt girls? :mellow: I'm curious on this one.

if the other guy is blunt maybe but mostly no its boring

Guest y_yuen12

if a guy likes a girl, and they are somewhat friends, would he try to make her jealous?

if yes, and the girl likes him too, what should the girl do?

thanks =)

Guest moblastin

if a guy likes a girl, and they are somewhat friends, would he try to make her jealous?

thanks =)

i dont think he would try and make her jelouse. the girl should take action if he dsnt......... he must be a wussy

Guest Stevent

thanks =)

he is testing you to see if you are jealous, if you do show a sign of jealousy, then that shows us that you have an interest in us as well.

If the girl likes him too, then put A and B together.