Ask The Fellas

Guest CIRee

just wondering... usually does that have anything to do with like the guys feelings for the girl? like if he's more concerned about his image+reputation than his gf's feelings, does it mean that he doesn't really love his gf....or....

ahh i duno how to word this > <

His feeling wont change for the girl. The guy is more concern about his reputation, his ego is too big to change that.

Guest xosweetie

Girls who argue a lot of political issues and are really smart, is that a turn off since it hurts a guy's ego?

Guest whhhaaaaaaa

Girls who argue a lot of political issues and are really smart, is that a turn off since it hurts a guy's ego?

no, that's actually a turn on. i would rather have a g/f who is smarter than me or just as smart, why would you want to be with a dumb girl? talking to an airhead is very boring.

Guest moblastin

i like a really smart girl and politics it depends wat kind of guy ur talking about thoe cuz guys r different when it comes to smart girls

Guest xosweetie

no, that's actually a turn on. i would rather have a g/f who is smarter than me or just as smart, why would you want to be with a dumb girl? talking to an airhead is very boring.

i like a really smart girl and politics it depends wat kind of guy ur talking about thoe cuz guys r different when it comes to smart girls

I noticed asian guys (especially) tend to like cuter girls. Not dumb but average cute guys who are gentle and don't really have a opinion. Whatever is good for them.

Guest paulinee

Thanks for answering my question. Now here's another one:

I know this happens to girls a lot, I just wanted to know if this happens to the guys also...

When a girl likes a guy but the guy doesn't like her back, and when the girl stops liking the guy, does he start to have feelings for her? I mean, I feel that it depends but it happens a lot.

Guest sweetiegrl168

1) do guys mind if girls are taller than them by 1-2 in?

2) Do guys care if girls are smarter than them, by a lot?

Guest monkeytree200

What do guys mean when they compliment girls using: hot, beautiful, stunning, cute, nice, perfect, pretty, sexy,.. etc. ? the hidden meanings to these

and do they expect a compliment in return or what kind of response is expected?

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM

2 years ago i did something stupid, i had sex with a guy i had no feelings for. but that was two years ago.

he called me throughout the years. and recently i just can't take it anymore. he called me past midnight and i was groggy

i basically told him i regretted sleeping with him. what would it do to a guy's ego, if a girl tells them that she regretted it?

Guest CIRee

Thanks for answering my question. Now here's another one:

I know this happens to girls a lot, I just wanted to know if this happens to the guys also...

When a girl likes a guy but the guy doesn't like her back, and when the girl stops liking the guy, does he start to have feelings for her? I mean, I feel that it depends but it happens a lot.

it depends on the situation, the guy will like the girls as an last resort.

1) do guys mind if girls are taller than them by 1-2 in?

2) Do guys care if girls are smarter than them, by a lot?

1. its preferences

2. not really. it's not a negative, i can tell you that

What do guys mean when they compliment girls using: hot, beautiful, stunning, cute, nice, perfect, pretty, sexy,.. etc. ? the hidden meanings to these

and do they expect a compliment in return or what kind of response is expected?

there is not hidden meaning behind compliments, take it literally. You dont have to give any response, a simple "thank you" is fine

2 years ago i did something stupid, i had sex with a guy i had no feelings for. but that was two years ago.

he called me throughout the years. and recently i just can't take it anymore. he called me past midnight and i was groggy

i basically told him i regretted sleeping with him. what would it do to a guy's ego, if a girl tells them that she regretted it?

all he care about is more sex.

Guest ms. rachellica

alrite thanks steven. how about this. is it possible for a guy to get along with his gf's friends when he currently hates them?

Guest kelly

Why do guys stand grls up even if they already knew ahead of time they will do that or not even show up?

Guest CIRee

alrite thanks steven. how about this. is it possible for a guy to get along with his gf's friends when he currently hates them?

i dont see why not? unless are shady to him or his ego is too big.

Why do guys stand grls up even if they already knew ahead of time they will do that or not even show up?

because we are retarded ;D JK because they are too afraid to meet the girl.

Guest __ohdoctordoctor

..i'm a girl &i stay up all night playing video games basically.

i adore them.

question: Why do some guys send mixed signals when it is clear that they don't want a relationship with you

& tend to have a big ego around their guy friends?

Guest ms. rachellica

i dont see why not? unless are shady to him or his ego is too big.

hmm ok. well there's nothing shady about them. nd he's known for having a big ego.

Haha I have a question that's been on my mind for years...

If a guy and a girl are dating and they decide to play a game (ie. basketball, volleyball, jitz, pool, etc), and both of them are athletic and competitive, would you want the girl to hold back and let the guy win? I know it would hurt the guy's ego if the girl won, but wouldn't it be a bigger burn if the guy found out the girl was holding back? lol :D

Guest CIRee

..i'm a girl &i stay up all night playing video games basically.

i adore them.

question: Why do some guys send mixed signals when it is clear that they don't want a relationship with you

& tend to have a big ego around their guy friends?

first question, he just want to get into your pants, literally. second question. its a male dominance thing.

Haha I have a question that's been on my mind for years...

If a guy and a girl are dating and they decide to play a game (ie. basketball, volleyball, jitz, pool, etc), and both of them are athletic and competitive, would you want the girl to hold back and let the guy win? I know it would hurt the guy's ego if the girl won, but wouldn't it be a bigger burn if the guy found out the girl was holding back? lol :D

yes. you dont need to hold back just to comfort his ego.

Guest Achromatic

What do guys think about girls who turn tomato red really easily?

What about girls who wear glasses? Is it a turn off?

I know it somewhat depends on preference, but it would help coming from 1-2 guys and their own preferences.

Guest akiralove

what does a guy think when a girl buddy randomly buys something that they like

for ex: i know my guy buddy really likes polar bears

so i buy a polar bear doll for him

what would he be thinking?

lemme add that theyre pretty good friends too

like.. the girl would tell him her problems and the guy would be there

to listen and give her some advice?

another things is

if the girl buys him something

and instead of just giving it to him to make it seem obvious

she decides to play a game