Ask The Fellas

Guest utellah

ayahuasca said: Depends on which on you said you would go to first. Doesn't matter if you have no interest in her. If you said you'd have dinner with her first, then if you have any sort of integrity, you'd have dinner with her. And vice versa

I met this guy twice a while ago and we briefly chatted but since I'm shy, I didn't have the guts to ask him for his number. I haven't seen him since and am starting to think I never will. I know his name so I was thinking of posting anonymously on my school's facebook page and see if someone might know him because there are a lot of people who read it but would that be creepy? Should I just wait and hope we run into each other again one day? I usually never get this hung up over someone, especially someone I barely know, but there was just something about him that made me really want to get to know him better. I'm tired of waiting around waiting for things to happen. 

@snowy-nights, not a guy but I think since you see him at the gym often, it'd be a good place to try to get to know him. Obviously, that's not the ideal place to be chatting since people are more focused on working out but you could make some kind of excuse to go up to him such as asking him for advice about working out. Maybe go up to him and say hi, I hate to bother you but I was wondering about this and that. Or since he runs, ask if he knows of any good trails. 

Best ti wait the guy probably dont want a stalker. Let destiny take its course

raymondc27 said: 

Hmm that sounds tough. Try going in his class and sit beside him. Perhaps he'll start up a convo or you should. Or seduce him with your sexyness

Haha I don't even know what classes he's taking.  It doesn't make sense for me to show up late in the middle of the semester and claim that I am in this class.  Thanks for the response, but I have to say.. it didn't feel like you took my post seriously.

absotively said:

I met this guy twice a while ago and we briefly chatted but since I'm shy, I didn't have the guts to ask him for his number. I haven't seen him since and am starting to think I never will. I know his name so I was thinking of posting anonymously on my school's facebook page and see if someone might know him because there are a lot of people who read it but would that be creepy? Should I just wait and hope we run into each other again one day? I usually never get this hung up over someone, especially someone I barely know, but there was just something about him that made me really want to get to know him better. I'm tired of waiting around waiting for things to happen. 

@snowy-nights, not a guy but I think since you see him at the gym often, it'd be a good place to try to get to know him. Obviously, that's not the ideal place to be chatting since people are more focused on working out but you could make some kind of excuse to go up to him such as asking him for advice about working out. Maybe go up to him and say hi, I hate to bother you but I was wondering about this and that. Or since he runs, ask if he knows of any good trails. 

Hi, I feel the same as you.  I don't know this guy, but I really want to know him.  Do you know his usual places?  Maybe you can 'bump' into him.  Then, strike up a convo with him and be enthusiastic.Say stuff like, I haven't seen you in a while! How are you?  Then suggest, We should definitely meet up again!  He'll probably say, sure and you can ask, then you don't mind if we exchange numbers?  I think if you act friendly, it won't be harmless.  Thanks for your advice, but I feel like the gym is intimidating to approach someone.  It would definitely be awk.. especially if a scrawny girl just randomly walks over and asks for workout advice lol.  I'm thinking of following raymondc27's advice and just working out at the gym until I have a nice bod and seduce him with my sexiness. ;)  Haha, but honestly, I'm just gonna hope we can meet some time in the future when we have a mutual friend or if we're taking a class.

Sorry about that I just enjoy some humor in my post. Perhaps find out if hes in a club and join that its actually a good way to know him if he does I tried it out myself. If not when you see him at the gym and ask for help or just randomly facebook add him but in the end I stilk prefer. Seduce him lol

Guest Krrypton

Guys please help. Some days ago my bf found out he has cancer . He doesnt have more than 2 years approx. I didnt know what to do and didnt even meet him today bcoz i felt like he's going thru so much so i should give him some time. He didnt call me today too.. I spent the whole day crying. Now when i feel like being with him he's not answering the phone. I left him 6 voice mails. Am i pressuring him? I dont know cuz we've never been through situations like this before. Maybe some days later, he wont be with me. Its just that i really need to be with him right now. What should i do? I love him too much to let him go. Please i need your help.!

Guys please help. Some days ago my bf found out he has cancer . He doesnt have more than 2 years approx. I didnt know what to do and didnt even meet him today bcoz i felt like he's going thru so much so i should give him some time. He didnt call me today too.. I spent the whole day crying. Now when i feel like being with him he's not answering the phone. I left him 6 voice mails. Am i pressuring him? I dont know cuz we've never been through situations like this before. Maybe some days later' date=' he wont be with me. Its just that i really need to be with him right now. What should i do? I love him too much to let him go. Please i need your help.![/quote']

Go to his hous3 and find him. If you still love him please spend the rest of the time there with him

Guest Krrypton

Guys please help. Some days ago my bf found out he has cancer . He doesnt have more than 2 years approx. I didnt know what to do and didnt even meet him today bcoz i felt like he's going thru so much so i should give him some time. He didnt call me today too.. I spent the whole day crying. Now when i feel like being with him he's not answering the phone. I left him 6 voice mails. Am i pressuring him? I dont know cuz we've never been through situations like this before. Maybe some days later' date=' he wont be with me. Its just that i really need to be with him right now. What should i do? I love him too much to let him go. Please i need your help.![/quote']

Go to his hous3 and find him. If you still love him please spend the rest of the time there with him

thats what i'm confused about. If he loves me, would all these romantic things make him more sad ?

thats what i'm confused about. If he loves me, would all these romantic things make him more sad ?

If he plans to shut you out try to withstand the impact. Its going to happen because most guys dont want the one they love to see em week. its going to be hard journey

Guest kdangg451

^ ^ I think that he also doesn't want the one he loves to see him at the weakest point in his life. If you truly love him then you should do everythingyou can to be with him till the very end. I don't think that there's anyone he would rather be with till the end than you. That's what I think. I wouldn't want my s/o to see me so weak but I would love having my s/o there for me till the very end.

Guest Krrypton

^ ^ I think that he also doesn't want the one he loves to see him at the weakest point in his life. If you truly love him then you should do everythingyou can to be with him till the very end. I don't think that there's anyone he would rather be with till the end than you. That's what I think. I wouldn't want my s/o to see me so weak but I would love having my s/o there for me till the very end.

i met him today and spent the whole day with him. He was so sweet but i just wonder what he's going through.. But i try to be as happy as i can with him. Thanks for your help @raymondc27 and @kdangg451

Guest Michiyo Yakito-chan

Hey guys. 
So, my friend intro me a guy. Had a couple of chats with him and we went on a couple of dates. It's pretty normal and all nothing special or spark between us. We do message each other but it's like maybe 3 times a week? I am assuming he isn't trying to woo me since I don't really feel any "special" attention. But I did told him that things should work out slowly. So he does initiate some outings together however, when we went out, he is constantly on his phone. It kind of irritates me a little. Sometimes when we message, he likes to use the pronoun of "we", "us" which kinda leads me to thinking if he is interested. Sometimes he gives really slow reply. Makes me feel unimportant as well. I hope I wasn't looking into too much of things here. I'm very unsure if I should step forward even more because it's like an emotion ride for me. Could you guys maybe give me some points to look out for to see if he is trying to take into a next step as well? Thanks so much!! 

Krrypton said:

kdangg451

wrote:

»

Michiyo Yakito-chan said: Hey guys. 
So, my friend intro me a guy. Had a couple of chats with him and we went on a couple of dates. It's pretty normal and all nothing special or spark between us. We do message each other but it's like maybe 3 times a week? I am assuming he isn't trying to woo me since I don't really feel any "special" attention. But I did told him that things should work out slowly. So he does initiate some outings together however, when we went out, he is constantly on his phone. It kind of irritates me a little. Sometimes when we message, he likes to use the pronoun of "we", "us" which kinda leads me to thinking if he is interested. Sometimes he gives really slow reply. Makes me feel unimportant as well. I hope I wasn't looking into too much of things here. I'm very unsure if I should step forward even more because it's like an emotion ride for me. Could you guys maybe give me some points to look out for to see if he is trying to take into a next step as well? Thanks so much!! 

Guest absotively

Krrypton said:

kdangg451

wrote:

»