[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest PecanPie02

huhuhu.I wish I can understand the actual language!wah!!!SO i don't have to wait for translations.T.T.Anyway, it is worth the wait.

me 2 wahhhhh gosh i cant get enough of it just like you guys.. jw is ch 108 out?? its getting soo interesting ><~

and if anyone has spoilers because they can read japenese

1. your sooooo lucky

2. PLEASE SHARE~~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moochi2000

after a reading a few posts..someone said that the scanlations can be found on skip beat yahoo groups

are there any other sites that have it?

i started skip beat a few years ago (they were chinese translated), and i got pretty hooked onto it, but i had no more money to continue renting the mangas so is topped haha

• 1 month later...
Guest simpleandpink

keke, I like it :) Not enough for me to buy it though...

Uh..yeah...I actually started buying it after Volume 6 LOL. Now I have 1-8...and I'm happy :) My friends like it too <3

I like Ren now <3...He's so cute when he's sick xD But then, Kyoko's probably going to end up with Sho anyways right D= boo...I don't like him right now, never did. Yeah, go fall in love with her, and then get your heart broken muhahaha

LOL, V8 was pretty hilarious. Well, I think every volume is pretty hilarious.

I'm tempted to read scanlations, but I like the series enough not to ruin anything for myself x_x Plus the releases are pretty standard, so it's fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow you guys are behind! I'm on Chapter 111. I'm part of yahoo groups!.

AH Spoiler!

I can't believe Ren is naturally blonde! And his dad is so funny

Omg! Are you serious! xD I have read up until Chapter 110, but haven't read Chapter 111. I can't find Chapter 111. xP

It's interesting to know that

Ren is naturally blonde

!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I'm on chapter 111. The story is getting really interesting.

Those of you who have read up to chapter 111 do you agree with what I've said in the spoiler

Ren has fallen for Kyouko right? It's just he doesn't know it. I hope Kyouko falls for him. I can see signs of it. Sho is really annoying me. Hes decided now that he has done wrong to Kyouko. He took his sweet time. Also do you think Ren's dad is lying about Ren's mom being ill? Ren has some history.

Guest Eddokun

^

Ren has definately fallen for Kyoko i think everyone thats close to him knows that (i love how yashiro always make fun of him for dat haha and the boss lol both of dam r such comic relief) as for kyoko it seems like shes relying on him alot but i dun think she realizes that she may have "sum" feelings for him at all... im not sure if u read 112 or not but when u do u can tell she definately does not want anything to do with love still ><...

as for Ren ya he seriously got sum issue dat part where we saw his past for a bit i was like O_o? and that one chapter when they were filming and he couldn't act that flash back of family thing wut was that? that seriously confused me...

as for sho i reeli hope kyoko doesn't fall for him again he doesn't deserve her after how hard he let her down... but hes character is becoming a bit better (less arrogant?) i give him props for saving her even though its his fault she got stalked in the first place haha

omg i rambled on >< i cant wait for ch 113 ^^ its already out in Japan :*(

Hey EddoKun,

I've seen the raws for chapter 113. Haven't seen it scanlated yet.

I think the president did something to split Ren and his dad. I'm not sure. The raws are strange. I feel for Ren. Ren couldn't act the family environment because of his own experience. Also was Ren kidnapped under his mothers watch? I think thats the reason he hates her. I'm not sure. Sho is becoming nicer but hes had his chance and he blew it.

Anyway Ren is getting hotter! I would love to see an anime or live action drama of Skip beat! Yashiro is so funny teasing Ren like that!

Guest PecanPie02

um.. guys where are you reading these.. =__= you guys are driving mr insane with the spoilers @_@ is a a skip beat yahoo group.. cuz i cant seem to find any site with spoilers... do you mind sharing the links!? heheh.. okie. thanks ^_^

Guest PecanPie02

^^KYA~~ thanks sbq~~ ill be sure to join ^_^

okie.. so muahah i read ch 111 on spectrum (yayy love that site..) oo okie anyways.. wth was with the whole part about the mom.. i totally interpreted it as the boss guy "took" ren away so he could be famous.. and stuff,,,, o_O oo and is his mom really sick.. or did i miss the whole joke..

and the whole ren and kyouko relationship is getting me frustrated lol im very impatient hehhe. get together already.. thoough it really does build up the characters... keke. OOO and also when will she find out ren is kuon!! -__-""// okie sorry guys,, lol.. just so happy to talk about this.. ^_^

Hey PecanPie02,

I'm not sure about his mom because I read the raw for chapter 113 and its just plain confusing me! I can't read Japanese well only the easy stuff. The Kanji is too hard.

I think Ren got kidnapped as a kid and yeah the boss guy did take Ren away from his parents to build him as an actor because Ren didn't want to use his father's fame.

Kyouko and Ren need to get together soon!!! I agree so frustrating!

Yeah I wonder when she's going to find out he's Kyon or Corn! I thought it was so funny when she had pretend she was Kyon.

God I need more Skip beat goodness and soon!

Guest PecanPie02

hheheh.. yea me 2 SKIP BEAT!!! omg.. so you taught yourself to read a bit of japanese!! thats awesome!! and thanks for trying to clarify ^_^

oo and do you know when this series might end..? (hopefully not soon cuz i love it.~~) (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eddokun

I just read ch113

Maybe i should wait till bunch of chapters come out because one chapter is so short >< but anyways at the end when he said "you came corn" he meant ren AND kyoko together right? ^^ I thought it was so embarrasing for her to do dat but hey wut do u expect from her haha i guess next chapter they get to go back together? iano ^^;; just hoping

Archived