Quantcast
Jump to content

Please Help Me! Thread!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for those with miscellaneous random questions PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS IN THIS THREAD! THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR ASKING MISC. QUESTIONS, NOT FOR ASKING FOR LINKS. PLEASE PUT YOUR

@gomugomuno Ep. 48 and others - Unreleased track Ep. 51 - OST 3. Dawon - White Ep. 55, 58 - OST 1. Dana feat. Pencil and Eraser - Confess It Ep 59 - Unreleased track    

Hello,   Nice to meet everyone! I'm posted because randomly last night I remembered a korean drama I watched over a decade ago but for the LIFE of me, cannot remember what it's called.

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ThereseH

Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.

A married couple (think they also had a child). Husband goes to jail because of debts, when his wife goes to bail him out another woman had already payed the bail and he's gone. He later goes to the wife and asks her to sign divorce papers to protect her from the creditors (in reality it's so he can marry the other woman) and tells her he's going away to earn money for the debt. I think he's says he's going abroad or going on a ship so they won't have any contact. But of course he doesn't go, he moves in with the other woman and manages a bar of some sort.

That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ThereseH

said: [size=3]Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.



A married couple (think they also had a child). Husband goes to jail because of debts, when his wife goes to bail him out another woman had already payed the bail and he's gone. He later goes to the wife and asks her to sign divorce papers to protect her from the creditors (in reality it's so he can marry the other woman) and tells her he's going away to earn money for the debt. I think he's says he's going abroad or going on a ship so they won't have any contact. But of course he doesn't go, he moves in with the other woman and manages a bar of some sort.



That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.[/size]


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys !
I need some help for find a drama title, i give you some screens.
209499dramakor.png


852201dramakor2.png


974830Dramakor3.png



I see this preview on the final episode of Gaksital, after the ending, so thx if you can help me !

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm French !)




Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ThereseH

czakhareina said:

ThereseH

said: [size=3]Looking for a drama i forgot the name of.



A married couple (think they also had a child). Husband goes to jail because of debts, when his wife goes to bail him out another woman had already payed the bail and he's gone. He later goes to the wife and asks her to sign divorce papers to protect her from the creditors (in reality it's so he can marry the other woman) and tells her he's going away to earn money for the debt. I think he's says he's going abroad or going on a ship so they won't have any contact. But of course he doesn't go, he moves in with the other woman and manages a bar of some sort.



That's all I remember now, and all this is in the first 1-3 episodes.[/size]


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"
I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae
I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

Link to post
Share on other sites

werra

said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"


I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae


I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

Link to post
Share on other sites

werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"
I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae
I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

Link to post
Share on other sites

cassopeia said: werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"
I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae
I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

Link to post
Share on other sites

cassopeia said: werra said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"
I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae
I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest HenrietaG

Hello, I'm kinda new here and not sure if this is right place to ask :oI was watching drama Faith last year and I loved music there so I downloaded OST. After re-watching it I realized that in 1st to 3rd episodes there are songs which are not included in OST and aren't in later episodes (for example song in 2nd episode, 39:10). I wonder if anyone knows if there there is some special soundtrack or know names of these song? I really loved it I'd like to download them :o I googled a lot and found lists with songs in drama, but I have all of them in pc... so I can't even find names of those songs...Thanks in advance :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I don't know if this is the place for technical problems but I keep getting thrown off and have to resign in every few minutes. Don't know what it can be because all other pages and sites are working fine. Thanks if you can help me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

kdramaadt said:

Hi

I don't know if this is the place for technical problems but I keep getting thrown off and have to resign in every few minutes. Don't know what it can be because all other pages and sites are working fine. Thanks if you can help me.

@kdramaadtTry clearing your cookies and logging in again and see if the problem persists. If it does, report it in this thread.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..